RPGM - Completed - NPC Violation ~Have Your Way Within This Game~ [Final] [MAZE]

1. 1.00 star(s)

LeruArt

What else is there to say? the art is meh, the game has got barely anything to do, like why give the option to ask NPCs to be friends and such if you cant do anything for said options to work anyway?

Its absolutely boring and its crap overall.Other NPC games are better than this bc of their character interactions and such being much better than this game is.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

trynda.m

Thanks for the translating and uploading. The game is decent, but the content is a little lacking. Though that is unsurprising considering the file size. I loved the few scenes with creampie after-effects. I don't encounter that little detail often in NPC games.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Jokai

Has very few girls but the art is good is RPGM so it demands you walk around to find them but scene wise is hot. This is a trash genre but if you're wanting to play it you like the trash to get to the fetish. Or you're crossed with the trash and fetish for max fun like me.

All in all short enough to not rate too low despite the RPGM.
  4. D
    2.00 star(s)

Diestrich

Much like a time stop game, but the art could be better, instead it is weak and strange and with too few characters. there is not much to explore, or something to really fap about. the girls all look the same, change of colors only.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Chaos La Croix

Giving NPC violation a 4/5 not that my opinion should matter to anyone its bare bones for what concept it is based off of but well done! I actually wish more games were based off of this idea. Here's hoping more talented people (not that the people/person who made this is untalented) make a more fleshed out version of this concept.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws: meh, they are good.

gameplay: little to none.

story: meh.

scenes (erotic ones): hot.

conclussion: i was expecting a 6/10 and i get a solid 6/10. thats this game...and is anoying, because the idea of a sentient character who take advantage of the NPC is preety hot. it could be way better than a 6 (and draws and character only help that much)

psdt: i really hope that somebody thake this idea and give it the treatement that deserve.