Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Nope I do not, although I dont think you need it, only MCs wife and friends are in this episode.
Reikos family turns into neighbors and it just doesn't flow well when they have a conversation. I normal never care too much for incest, but that felt tacked on honestly when it wasn't incest.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Isn't a bit strange seeing a male character in a quote, "all-women" wrestling league?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
FleshSac Sorry to bother you, but if you can, can you upload the patch for part 2 of Reiko's Maid if it ain't too much to ask?
This is the first time this has come up, so I'll go over it. Reiko's Maid pt. 2 is a Patreon/Subcribestar exclusive. That's why I didn't post it myself. I don't care that it's been put up here, but I told my supporters that I wouldn't do it myself. Anyone supporting me is free to post the bonus content wherever they want.
That being said, since it's technically already on here and you just need the patch, I'll help you out this time:

For anyone who posts exclusive one-offs in the future:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
This is the first time this has come up, so I'll go over it. Reiko's Maid pt. 2 is a Patreon/Subcribestar exclusive. That's why I didn't post it myself. I don't care that it's been put up here, but I told my supporters that I wouldn't do it myself. Anyone supporting me is free to post the bonus content wherever they want.
That being said, since it's technically already on here and you just need the patch, I'll help you out this time: Mega

For anyone who posts exclusive one-offs in the future:
Bet, just off this strength alone, I might really go ahead and support the game. I like a dev that's very transparent and real with conversations. More power to you.

I also like to point out I hate episodic downloads, but your game alone makes me hype to come back everytime you post a new week. Keep up the good work!

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
With each update, I've been loving this game more and more, it's amazing how the creator of this game can meet different tastes, and still create something very fun to play. I loved the variable scene (google translator)

Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
will this ever be compiled into a single game?
No. The premise behind it is that it's a "weekly" wrestling show, and each release is an episode. Because of this, it's completely open ended, so there won't be an actual end to the game until I decide to stop making it. Also, due to the fact that each episode has almost no shared assets, combining them together would make for an enormous download size.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: BBBP pt. 1 v1.0
Size 77.5 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does NSFW have something like WrestleMania or the Royal Rumble? Don't know how a Royal Rumble would actually work for this game, just kinda curious.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Does NSFW have something like WrestleMania or the Royal Rumble? Don't know how a Royal Rumble would actually work for this game, just kinda curious.
Every few episodes there's a "PPV" where the titles are defended, and one of the early episodes had a very small over-the-top-rope battle royale. The next episode to come out is a PPV and takes place at a beach resort. If possible, I plan to have a cage match in a couple of episodes. I try to keep it mixed up and throw in the old wrestling tropes whenever I can.
Unfortunately I don't have access to broken table assets, so a TLC match isn't in the cards anytime soon :).

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Every few episodes there's a "PPV" where the titles are defended, and one of the early episodes had a very small over-the-top-rope battle royale. The next episode to come out is a PPV and takes place at a beach resort. If possible, I plan to have a cage match in a couple of episodes. I try to keep it mixed up and throw in the old wrestling tropes whenever I can.
Unfortunately I don't have access to broken table assets, so a TLC match isn't in the cards anytime soon :).
Oh yeah, I remember the battle royale. I guess it is possible for the Royal Rumble. Soon NSFW will have fans with signs! Well, in any case, I can't wait to see what the other episodes will look like and their storylines. Maybe even a Mud Match :LOL:

Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
One thing I can tell those who haven't seen it on the Discord or elsewhere is that it will look a hell of a lot better starting in Week 8! I updated the menu screen a day or two ago to fit with the new lighting and it makes the difference very obvious...

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Damn that looks good. Can we get that thanksgiving group photo in the same kind of style?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes