estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Prologue Remastered - 1.0
Size 160 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcusDBlack

sauronman1

Aug 31, 2017
Is the prologue all there is right now? I saw pictures of wrestling here on the download page but never came up when I played.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Next thing posted here by me will be Week 9. Boom-Boom's Birthday Party parts 2-4 have actually been finished for a while but are supporter rewards, so you'll need somebody besides me to post them here.

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
I saw that one of your scenes involved a lift and carry BJ. If you ever need inspiration for more of girls lifting up dudes, I have a few.
-Backbreaker/Torture Rack Handjob
-Bearhug Fucking
-Tombstone Piledriver BJ
-Chokeslam BJ
-Overhead Press BJ
-Oklahoma Stampede Handjob

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hey all... still working on Week 9, but it's still a ways off, so I figured I'd just drop by and show you an image of something that will finally make it's debut in Week 9...
tomobelt.png
The NSFW is finally getting title belts!

Anyway, yeah... Week 9 should drop in a few weeks if nothing goes horribly wrong.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey all... still working on Week 9, but it's still a ways off, so I figured I'd just drop by and show you an image of something that will finally make it's debut in Week 9...
View attachment 1899578
The NSFW is finally getting title belts!

Anyway, yeah... Week 9 should drop in a few weeks if nothing goes horribly wrong.
I hope MC trying to strip the belt from it's wearer is part of the game. I could see him trying and failing ending up in a face sitting in front of everyone.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Only on the start of week 6 but do we ever get action with Sister Mary/Snyder? That’s not sharing action, btw(If that’s for you, cool, but not my bag)

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I know in the game it the matches are staged but how in the hell those two got the jump on Bill she is the living body mint of death and it would be nice if there is a recap show how they managed to capture Bill if it possible
I'm so totally looking forward to week 9 and I love your game

Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I know in the game it the matches are staged but how in the hell those two got the jump on Bill she is the living body mint of death and it would be nice if there is a recap show how they managed to capture Bill if it possible
I'm so totally looking forward to week 9 and I love your game
Bill being Death isn't actually known to many people. Her wrestling personality, Grimm, has been shown to be supernaturally fast, but that could be written off as an effect like the Undertaker's lightning or something similar. The conversations about who she really is have all been "off-air" and since her being captured by the Whitechapel Society was a "work" for the show, that explains how they "captured" her.

If there's ever a doubt if something is "on-air" or off, just look in the bottom right corner of the screen. If the NSFW or TiT logo is there, it's part of the broadcast, or was filmed for the show in some way. That's why everyone was "in character" for the Reiko's Maid one-off. It didn't take place at the actual show, but was filmed as part of the NSFW.

And as for your other thing... I'll just say this:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Bill being Death isn't actually known to many people. Her wrestling personality, Grimm, has been shown to be supernaturally fast, but that could be written off as an effect like the Undertaker's lightning or something similar. The conversations about who she really is have all been "off-air" and since her being captured by the Whitechapel Society was a "work" for the show, that explains how they "captured" her.

If there's ever a doubt if something is "on-air" or off, just look in the bottom right corner of the screen. If the NSFW or TiT logo is there, it's part of the broadcast, or was filmed for the show in some way. That's why everyone was "in character" for the Reiko's Maid one-off. It didn't take place at the actual show, but was filmed as part of the NSFW.

And as for your other thing... I'll just say this:
thank you for replying to me and I'm looking forward to what you described and it sound interesting and sexy as hell so definitely going to be looking for and unfortunately I'm really suck at math so someone help :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: FleshSac
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes