Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
This is one of the precious few games I've scrolled across and been like "Eh looks silly, I'll pass" at first but then one day get bored and decide "fuck it I'll give it a shot" only to fall in love and be sad that there isn't already more. Keep up the good work.

Dec 24, 2020
Some honestly funny writing in this one. Plus the tone is light and spicy. It's all a lot of great fun.
As my username may suggest, I would be in favor of trap wrestlers at some point. Just a thought. You could call them the Bussy Bois. I'll see myself out now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Some honestly funny writing in this one. Plus the tone is light and spicy. It's all a lot of great fun.
As my username may suggest, I would be in favor of trap wrestlers at some point. Just a thought. You could call them the Bussy Bois. I'll see myself out now.
That could be a fun idea for an optional boss. Perhaps they could have a crush on MC and comment on how he seemed to like the femdom moves the other girls used. From there he could get some encouragement to step into the ring with them and go at it in front of an audience.

Dec 24, 2020
That could be a fun idea for an optional boss. Perhaps they could have a crush on MC and comment on how he seemed to like the femdom moves the other girls used. From there he could get some encouragement to step into the ring with them and go at it in front of an audience.
The Wife might die of bloodloss from the force of nosebleed, from watching that level of hot dongage.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sambomb

Apr 30, 2021
I just saw this game and after a month of working on my own wrestling adult game. It's completely different, so that's cool, but cool to see another one.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Love this game!
Don't usually like sharing, even hate it when it's in a romance game. but in NSFW, everything is so silly and over the top, it's just fun ^^
Everyone is happy, nobody is jealous, it just fit in naturally with the story...

Just hope we'll keep the daughters for ourselves though xD

Reactions: FleshSac

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Has there been any improvements since week 1 in regards to the models and interactions. Not trying to complain but the models seemed very blocky with alot of clipping going on..especially in the final scene of week 1 where you screw the announcer's wife.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Has there been any improvements since week 1 in regards to the models and interactions. Not trying to complain but the models seemed very blocky with alot of clipping going on..especially in the final scene of week 1 where you screw the announcer's wife.
I've tried to be more aware of clipping recently, and am trying to hide as much as I can with camera angles. There will probably still be some here and there, but hopefully significantly less.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling [Week 3 v1.0] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.77GB
PC Compressed Size: 394MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Dev I absolutely love this. Nice work. Q. Are there plans for the female fighters to have sex during the matches instead of after/before them?

Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Dev I absolutely love this. Nice work. Q. Are there plans for the female fighters to have sex during the matches instead of after/before them?
Yup! That's what all the stuff about pushing the limits of what can be shown on tv and "call your cable companies" is about. I just wanted there to be a build up before they went all out in the ring.

Glad you're enjoying it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SiuKim

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi just curious what is the swinging/sharing ratio? To non swinging/sharing content?

Also what kind are we talking about you sharing the girls with others or more swinging you share yours he shares his? And are you the mc involved or are you watching or do they go off to be with others without you?

Just trying to figure out if I should download this or not? I'm guessing that there's plenty of content even on non swinging path
Really just trying to get a feel for the game? Any insight is appreciated

Thank you for your time

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
incest with mom?

if is it, can we have sex with her yet?

also do i need to download the game partially from prologue or all weeks already in current file now?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes