minidrshocker

Jan 3, 2020
I just finished the prologue and want to state I have never given money to a game on here before but this has changed as I signed up to patreon. Keep doing what you're doing man, going through some shit but this game made me laugh and I appreciate that a ton. Looking forward to the rest and have a good one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I just finished the prologue and want to state I have never given money to a game on here before but this has changed as I signed up to patreon. Keep doing what you're doing man, going through some shit but this game made me laugh and I appreciate that a ton. Looking forward to the rest and have a good one.
I appreciate that a ton! You came in at a weird time since the art style will be transitioning in week 6, but hopefully the laughs will still be there for you!

minidrshocker

Jan 3, 2020
I appreciate that a ton! You came in at a weird time since the art style will be transitioning in week 6, but hopefully the laughs will still be there for you!
Don't worry man, far as i'm concerned the prologue hooked me and from the beginning of week 1 it's more of what I wanted so i'm happy. Even if the art changes if you keep up what i've seen so far i'll be sticking around.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
To be brutally honest, I hate Honey Select art and like Koikatsu art, so this change is pretty much a deal-breaker for me. I threw down a quick one-off on your Patreon this month as a bit of a think you for the content thus-far, but I'm out.

Reactions: zetsupetsu

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
From what I can tell from the previews you did a good job on redisigning the characters for HS2. Can't wait to see the rest. And nice update too, the orgy scene at the end was great. I hope we get treated to twincest in the future.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
the new art style doesnt look bad but im not quiet sure what i think yet, ill have to wait to see it in action. looking forward to the next release.

EDIT: i figured it out, its the lack of anime eyes lol.

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Not sure how i feel about the switch to Honey Select. I like both but i feel like Koikatsu just fit the tone of the game really well and it's nice to see a crazy fuck fest in koikatsu as a lot of the games with that are romance focused dating sims or fantasy games. I do understand the switch though as there is definitely a wider audience for honey select than koikatsu. At any rate keep up the great work

Reactions: JmTrad and FleshSac

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling [Week 5 v1.0] [NSFW Gamer] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.65 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 222 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.62 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 187 MB
- - -

NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling [Week 2 v1.0] [NSFW Gamer] - Compressed
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.65 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 222 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.62 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 187 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Finished playing everything. I don't know about the patreon guys, but the change of 3D models on the middle of the game will feel very weird.
I can't say for certain if i will like or hate more realistic models. The anime style was very good. The halloween episode was perfect in this anime style.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so .. question..
I'm not a fan of sharing/swinging content...
if I chose to avoid those... how much content is there left ?
Are there any LIs/Characters locked under those 2 genres?
EDIT : also I hope the mom and sister are not locked behind the sharing/swinging content.. or have more content in those tags.
FleshSac

Last edited:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
so .. question..
I'm not a fan of sharing/swinging content...
if I chose to avoid those... how much content is there left ?
Are there any LIs/Characters locked under those 2 genres?
EDIT : also I hope the mom and sister are not locked behind the sharing/swinging content.. or have more content in those tags.
FleshSac
You will still have a lion's share of the content. Some scenes have been altered, and there are (I think) 2 scenes so far that are completely removed from the non-sharing path that involve the husband/wife announcers. Mom and sis are definitely not locked behind it.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You will still have a lion's share of the content. Some scenes have been altered, and there are (I think) 2 scenes so far that are completely removed from the non-sharing path that involve the husband/wife announcers. Mom and sis are definitely not locked behind it.
after playing a bit I found out that MC and his sister both have children..
I know I'm a perv :(
I reckon they are also not locked behind the sharing/swinging content right?>

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
after playing a bit I found out that MC and his sister both have children..
I know I'm a perv :(
I reckon they are also not locked behind the sharing/swinging content right?>
They sure aren't.. and let's just say that Thanksgiving dinner was pretty interesting this year! :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes