FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Thanks, looking forward to it!
For anyone reading this, all links for previous versions have been updated (except for the compressed versions). The file sizes have been drastically reduced, a slider bar to adjust opacity for the text box has been added to all episodes, and I did a little clean up for week 1 by making the sharing choice the same as the later weeks, as well as editing a particular animation that was my biggest shame because it had bonnie's leg going through the mc's leg. Now.. well, it still does, but I cropped it out so you can't see it.

So besides that, they're all the exact same as they were, so if you've played them there's no need to download them again.

Nov 27, 2018
In the spirit of Christmas, and since my Christmas episode was a bit late, how about a present for those of you paying attention on the forums? I want to thank you guys for your support, ideas, and everything else, so I'll give you an example of one of the Patreon special one-off episodes!

If you notice an event get mentioned, but you don't see it in an episode, there is a chance that it ended up on Patreon. There's only been three so far, but I think two more will be coming next month if it doesn't put me behind schedule on the main episode. There's not much to them, just one "segment" worth of content, but they might fill out a conversation here or there.

This particular episode would have taken place between Week 4 and 5. I selected this one for those of you who are missing out on sharing content, but for those of you who aren't don't worry because the sex scene is heavily altered depending on if you choose sharing or not.

Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link's dead

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a minor scene that I added back in after polling my patrons about it. It involves:
I don't mind stuff like that, I don't think it would be something the MC would be opposed to.

Gary was more than willing to share his wife with the MC and the MC isn't the clingy jealous type. We all know she's absolutely devoted to him and would never do anything to hurt their relationship but a bit of fun in a game where everyone is open about everything wouldn't hurt anyone.

Granted it isn't what some people are into so needs to be a choice but it does fit the game and the theme.

Also loved the Winona stuff and how she looked like the cartoon version of Lydia. Absolutely loved the sex scene with her with Jump in the Line playing in the background.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
The dinner party link and the incest patch link are both dead. Just thought I would let you know.
The Dinner Party links are working for me.. maybe try them again? I updated the patch again, but you only need it if you downloaded the game from the links on Patreon. All the links on f95 are already patched.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
The Dinner Party links are working for me.. maybe try them again? I updated the patch again, but you only need it if you downloaded the game from the links on Patreon. All the links on f95 are already patched.

Oh, I tried this one . Maybe see if you can get your new link attached to the main page? I grabbed this from a quote of your original post before you updated your original I think.

Thank you for the response.

Lilshon18

Dec 1, 2017
I rarely comment on this site but this might be my new favorite game! For once, I'm not just skipping dialogue to get to the sex, I'm actually reading and loving the story!

I really enjoy the setting, the playful tone and the colorful and diverse cast. I'm happy this game wasn't a slow burn and we got actual vaginal intercourse in each episode! The characters are all diverse and distinct so it doesn't feel like it's just repeated scenes and the same model every time. You've outdone yourself. I'm considering becoming a patron because I want to see where else this goes!

I know it probably doesn't mean much, but keep up the good work, I can't wait for more!

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling (Prologue-Ch. 5) + IC Patch

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Last edited:

randy1296

Mar 4, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of :

NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling (Prologue-Ch. 5) + IC Patch

Prologue
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4(Halloween)

Week 5
Week 6(Soon)

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Thanks for the port man

Reactions: Thy4nd

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Week 6 1.1

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nov 27, 2018
In the spirit of Christmas, and since my Christmas episode was a bit late, how about a present for those of you paying attention on the forums? I want to thank you guys for your support, ideas, and everything else, so I'll give you an example of one of the Patreon special one-off episodes!

If you notice an event get mentioned, but you don't see it in an episode, there is a chance that it ended up on Patreon. There's only been three so far, but I think two more will be coming next month if it doesn't put me behind schedule on the main episode. There's not much to them, just one "segment" worth of content, but they might fill out a conversation here or there.

This particular episode would have taken place between Week 4 and 5. I selected this one for those of you who are missing out on sharing content, but for those of you who aren't don't worry because the sex scene is heavily altered depending on if you choose sharing or not.

Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy!

Do the other patreon specials have sharing content?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Do the other patreon specials have sharing content?
Not at the moment. The other two so far are the photoshoot penalty from the Whitechapel Society vs. Tomo and Dutch match and Justice "thanking" Ash for winning the match vs Poe and Lydia. I'm sure there will be more in the future, but for now it's just the Dinner Party with sharing.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes