FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Any news on week 8?
I just finished plugging the last match into the script, and all that's left is the post-show shenanigans. It might take a little while to finish due to the fact that I have to do the sharing and non-sharing paths for it, but we're getting close!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
so I was told about this one recently, question is, should I start from week 1? or boom boom birthday party thing ? whats cannon and whats dlc ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so I was told about this one recently, question is, should I start from week 1? or boom boom birthday party thing ? whats cannon and whats dlc ?
Start from week 1. Boom Boom's party and Reiko's Maid are side stories.

Reiko's Maid does tie in to something that happens in game later on, you'll know it when you get to it, so that you'll want to save for later.

Reactions: Homealone

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Week 8 1.0 + IC
Size 235 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nearphotison

Jan 26, 2019
The new lighting effects really do make a world of difference. I always appreciated the designs of these characters, but the shots themselves didn't really do them justice the way the new week does. I'm very happy to see how this project keeps getting better and better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Does this have some kind of pack or compilation? if not, then it really needs one. I mean, i saw the dev already kind of answered this but at least a torrent with all the packs in one file so i dont need to download one by one (kind of lazy from my side... i know)

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Does this have some kind of pack or compilation? if not, then it really needs one. I mean, i saw the dev already kind of answered this but at least a torrent with all the packs in one file so i dont need to download one by one (kind of lazy from my side... i know)
I have a plan to start a "Season 2" probably after Week 10, and I may bundle the first season together at that time, but next up on the to do list is redoing the prologue with the new lighting (other weeks may get redone over time, but for now the plan is just the prologue).
So to pseudo-answer your question... eventually, probably.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MgMn and kark

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
Another incredible "week" as always, I repeat, I think it's wonderful how the creator of this game manages to satisfy the tastes of each person, this game has everything you might like. (I hope google translator translated it right) and one more thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Google translator)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
I have a plan to start a "Season 2" probably after Week 10, and I may bundle the first season together at that time, but next up on the to do list is redoing the prologue with the new lighting (other weeks may get redone over time, but for now the plan is just the prologue).
So to pseudo-answer your question... eventually, probably.
Great F*ing Game bro, don't stop!

I used to be a big fan of wrestling when I was young. this games ticks so many boxes for me, bro.
have you thought about introducing "cameos" of real wrestlers ? males or females, better yet, turn the males to females :LOL:
you have so many opportunities here. keep it up and good luck.

P.S: script is better than WWE now.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Great F*ing Game bro, don't stop!

I used to be a big fan of wrestling when I was young. this games ticks so many boxes for me, bro.
have you thought about introducing "cameos" of real wrestlers ? males or females, better yet, turn the males to females :LOL:
you have so many opportunities here. keep it up and good luck.

P.S: script is better than WWE now.
Thanks for the kind words! I've thought about gender-bending some of the legends, or at least parodying their gimmicks sometime. We'll have to see what happens down the road. Season 2 is going to pretty much double the number of wrestlers so there will be room for new entries then!

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes