Unity - Completed - NSFW VR 2 [Final] [Rabbit]

1. 1.00 star(s)

krantos

I shudder to think someone thought this was "Finished"

First off, it's censored. A censored VR experience. Let the pointlessness of that sink in.

Secondly its a mess visually. The girl's hair on mine spent the whole time spazzing out. Its also just sort of ugly. Lighting and textures are awful.

Finally, it seems to lack any interactivity. You load the game, it says you can "Grab" and "Release" with the controllers. The in-game "hands" do seem to look like their trying to grab something, but I'll be damned if I could find out what I was supposed to be grabbing. Nothing seemed interactable.

Just a bad, bad experience.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The "game" is like a really poor attempt at a tech demo. ITs not a tech demoo cause the assets are simple and they are things that are easy to see anywhere else in countless games.
    ITs jut s girl grabbed by tentacles. The case of my computer, a girl grabbed by tentacles at 5 frames per second, considering that the base quality of the game is already poor, is not good. I am talking about jagged edges and blurryness, and polygons that should be still, like those f the fingers, moving like leaves.
    Base quality is awful. many tentacles are not being used, but they arebeing displayed and im guessing that is taking a huge toll on performance. The sceneario seems tohave some depth, but only a smal portion is used, im guessing all that is also workload for the hardware. In my case looking back the things you see in the front are being displayed in a weird anaglyph, im guessing if that is being processed somehow is contributing tho the poor performance.

Not worth anyones time. Lukcy for you guys, I tried it cause i needed a vr game to check a driver malfunction that was happening in another game.