Others NSPiXmotion - (Pixel-Animation Tool - DevState 27.07.2019)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'd suggest to include a bit more general infos like what can be imported, the image you used looks like it has a background, so is it possible to crop the sprite, is it possible to make long animations, or are you limited to a specific number of frames?
Je mehr Info's desto besser ;)

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
;)
@recreation So currently a maximum of 100 frames are provided and at least 2 frames must be used.
JPGs of all sizes are currently being imported (PNG and BMP are coming). When importing, the size is adjusted automatically (max. 128px). The pixels that have no weights (background) play no role in the animation. They can be shown or hidden (Reference). If it should be, I'll make it so that you can export the background with.

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Physics: I have current a BreastTestPhysics Method to Generate the animation of Breasts Automaticly...

Reactions: recreation

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Reminds me of this skeletal rig animation for Ren'py:

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Freaking awesome!

Answering your question about size, I do think it is important to give creators as much control as possible, or at least most of the time. So I would be in support of not only increasing the resolution, but also being able to export or work with multiple resolutions, aka being able to choose.

However, I can understand there being a bit of a technical limitation since you're just working on your free time, and it would take a while to implement support for multiple resolutions. As it stands now, I think the current resolution is fine, it works well for icons as well as for the types of games I play around with making, but I would like to see if it could be pushed to 256 by 256, which could be used for some pixel art cut scenes. If I remembered you system worked well for pixel art.

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
@Saki_Sliz
It is still technically possible to use 256x256. It is currently problematic when a pixel is drawn from its original position to its new position. Since 256x256 is still too high.
I'll have to work on it a few more times.

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
So, I'm programming the latest features for the time being, and then release the first version. Since I'm still working on other projects, I think it will take a week until the first realease.