Tool Daz Tutorial NSware - Daz3D Zip-Installer 0.5.4 (Info 0.5.5)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
@NSware Also, leading up days before the install stopped working, some files could not be opened by the installer and I ended up unzipping them manually and placing them in the My Library folder instead. Not sure if that could cause some errors.

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Okay, thanks for the description. that's really strange. I am currently working on the version 5.5. It's not finished yet, but maybe you'd test it to make sure the bug you describe is resolved

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
Okay, thanks for the description. that's really strange. I am currently working on the version 5.5. It's not finished yet, but maybe you'd test it to make sure the bug you describe is resolved
Sounds good, will keep you know once I try it

Toochan

May 21, 2019
Hi NSware. The current 0.5.5 version is giving me the same experience. It finds the files, which is cool. It starts to extract but during the "install" process the application crashes without an error. The zip file got moved into the backup though. Not sure why it's not working. Using latest Win10, run as admin. Application itself is in a root folder of the drive, the DAZ zips and rars inside just a short subfolder called DAZ3D and DAZ_BAK for the backup files.

Reactions: majestax

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Hey, I found an Error like yours. I Re-Uploadet version 0.5.5. Please Try again.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Hey, 0.5.4 was'nt working for me for some reason, 0.5.5 is perfect so far. Thanks for the program.

Reactions: NSware
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote