Tool Daz NSware - RoomCreator 0.45 (Update 10.09.2019)

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
So, windows and doors should now be able to be opened reasonably.
The texture coordinates have been redone.
In addition, there are now the possibilities to bring together some mesh parts (WallFrames, DoorFrames, Walls, Ceilings etc.).
The generator has not yet been reworked, so the mesh is imported correctly, but the rotation points of the windows and doors are not correct. If it goes after me I would throw out the generator, and publish it in the future only as a creator.
I will now change one or the other, which should take 2 hours .. and then release version 0.35.
Sorry, for the long wait, but I helped a friend move the last week

Reactions: recreation

Kamhoilm

Jul 26, 2019
hmmm

all are right in the spawn map editor but... when i click the save it says invalid file name....

ahmmm

is there a item editor too? ahmm an easy way to add items on drops _

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
hmmm

all are right in the spawn map editor but... when i click the save it says invalid file name....

ahmmm

is there a item editor too? ahmm an easy way to add items on drops _
Hey, could you explain your problem a little bit more?

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Unfortunately, I found a big bug, and therefore the release is delayed for tomorrow

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
If you find errors, just let me know, I'll try to fix them for the next version..THX

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
As I said, I have released version 0.35, and since I did not like the windows at all, I refined them in 0.36.
Before I start with version 0.5, I still collect errors and problems, as well as wishes for this version.
Since I knew only the OBJ format, the Collada format was really hard work ... because it is completely different structure, I need time only pause.

Current list for the next version:
- Add standard materials when importing
- Add light switches and sockets
-Trace of exterior and interior wall textures

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'd recommend to use a different hoster to upload you files, like mega or workupload, zippy or whatever. The one you use is quite... scammy^^

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
I'd recommend to use a different hoster to upload you files, like mega or workupload, zippy or whatever. The one you use is quite... scammy^^
Okay, thank you very much
I just used it to understand how many times a file is being downloaded ... I'll look for a new hoster

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Still no iRay in 0.41 :confused:

A few (more) suggestions:
IRay! :p
It would be nice to set the size of the windows (height and width), I know you'd have to recalculate the walls then, but I'm sure you can do it^^
In a few tests I made, some of the windows where out of order in the object list, like there where other objects between them. If there are a lot windows, it would be nice to have them in a group.

Nice that the collada export finally works though and the creator itself is a lot better, too since 0.3. Keep on going (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Still no iRay in 0.41 :confused:

A few (more) suggestions:
IRay! :p
It would be nice to set the size of the windows (height and width), I know you'd have to recalculate the walls then, but I'm sure you can do it^^
In a few tests I made, some of the windows where out of order in the object list, like there where other objects between them. If there are a lot windows, it would be nice to have them in a group.

Nice that the collada export finally works though and the creator itself is a lot better, too since 0.3. Keep on going (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NICE!!!!!

Hey, so Iray will be there soon, just have to make friends with the matter: P
Being able to adjust the size / width / height of the windows and doors is also an idea of mine. Since it is not so complicated, since the calculations are already made with static variables, and everything is recalculated as soon as a value is changed :)
The Collada exporter was also really hard to implement ... maybe someone else could have done it faster, but I really make it all so hard as desired.
I also had the idea to group the windows, had already implemented them. Unfortunately, the windows are then no longer open as they should ... TIP: Select a Textured window and copy the material ... At the next window just paste
Thank you for your cooperation, I try my best

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
I have a few more projects .... Daz3d Tool Manager, NSRaytracer and NSPixMotion.
I'm trying to publish a new stable RoomCreator version next week.
I promise nothing but :p

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
The new version is coming soon, I work now hard on it. The new features are in the Description....

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
I am still working on the materials.
Nevertheless, I've ever released the latest version.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
NS i dont know what you do for a living. But im an old guy who built his own computer science (proramming seo etc company) back in the day. I have a feeling youre a young dude. You have a future in computer science if you dont already do it for a living. Find ways to make money at it. Or keep building your portfolio (preferably with more advanced programs) and when youre ready go to college or submit them to a studio or software company. Right now the industry is begging for people

Reactions: NSware