RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

irdidos

Dec 3, 2021
dungeon mode is greyed out? :V
i went looking through all the saves and none of them give what i wanted lol

ayakashienma

Feb 1, 2020
This is error/bug? Whenever I interact with some of the girls, press A of the priestess, the game boots me out with this warning and turn off the game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Brayan49437

CressAsakura

Feb 6, 2021
I just downloaded the vanilla game yesterday, but from what I'm reading on this thread, this mod is actually better than the main game and has a lot more content, is that right?
Is it ok playing blindly using this mod? I'm asking this because there are some mods that are better to install after you've experienced the base game, but apparently this one is the base game + a lot more content.

Drake Helmer

Aug 26, 2018
First post here.

So I was able to open the game but it just gave me a bunch of square text. Any save file I open just has square text with the pause menu too. Any solution?

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
First post here.

So I was able to open the game but it just gave me a bunch of square text. Any save file I open just has square text with the pause menu too. Any solution?
First post here as well.

There are two solutions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer!
You WILL eventually encounter blank or square text events and conversations, because there is no English interpretation of them. Looks like neither mod creator nor technobrake gave a damn about it. It might be the fault of outdated saves as well, or something... I don't know. I played this mod for about 5 minutes and didn't find anything except for this workaroud, so I don't give a damn as well.

Last edited:

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
help help ×_× save me!!
View attachment 2900551
I don't know if I'll be much of help here, however...

LULWTFISTHISGAMEVERSION.png

First, I suggest you to get yourself some up to date Nymphomania Priestess game version. It should be enough.

You can download updated mod for the MV build 4 version of the game from the first post in this thread. I don't know what to expect, because I didn't manage to try it yet.
Remember to make yourself some safe copy of the originals just in case if anything afterwards goes absolutely apeshit bananas.

Last edited:
Reactions: zzj945

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Hello I have a question.
I have seen this thread numerous and If I understood right from all the posts I read here, then you guys are trying to make new custom events right?

Jun 13, 2018
can someone tell me if there's anything i need to do to activate the mod ? i download it through the 2nd link on the first page since the 1st link is dead, yet there's only 1 save file which i cant access the dungeon or the gallery (options greyed out), sex scene is uncensored, but those 2 problems presists

Bake_Nako

Jul 4, 2018
Not sure what u guys are cooking the new version doesn't even have a save file not even a save folder

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes