RPGM - Completed - NTR Adventurer Liena [v1.02] [Miracleglittica]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Swallows999

A surprisingly good game for mind control fans.

Decent, relatively quick though maybe there should be more content. The game certainly does not bog you down with combat or a ton of map roaming. The few scenes there are are of high quality with excellent art and sound use.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Yournewowner

I do not care for the story and this game could of been so much better if there was a lot more Yorg bull content. Half 75% of the gallery is boring basic stuff with the only good content being Yorg breaking in Liena. Very average at the current state.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

Incredibly generic story, mostly just a scene collector with no real substance. The art is alright but no animations or anything, there are 3 endings but none really feel like particularly good ones. Not the worst game out there, but far from the best either
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Just how many scene collector games will I play? The world may never know...

Pros:
    • Around 20 scenes to collect
    • Gallery included
    • Around an hour to complete
    • Scenes are decent

Cons:
    • No animations
    • Extremely boring and generic gameplay
    • No real plotline or anything tangible to follow

Conclusion:

I wouldn't reccomend this game personally. I play so many scenes collector games so maybe I'm just numb now but this one just didn't do anything special for me. There's plenty of games out there that does the same thing but better in my opinion.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

lucyhihi

I got a serious sense of Deva-vu playing through this game because it is so formulaic and similar to so many other scene collector games. At times I legitimately thought I had actually played this exact game before, and that is not exactly false because if you have played a few of these games they all sort of blend together.

It's the same familiar fantasy town, with the same familiar artstyle and CG's, the same familiar hentai tropes and situations, the same dialog, the same default music, everything.

This game truly captures the essence of being the most generic Hentai Scene Collector game that you could possibly play. A true neutral game, and certainly one of the games of all time.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

EEEDDD3927

The game has great art, there is voice during the scenes, gameplay is very short and simple with no bugs found in my playthrough, and of course there is an ugly bastard thrown into the mix. NTR mission accomplished.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Inuyasaha

Perfectly average scene collector.

MC and her shota lover move to a new town to start a small business but due to poor quality control find themselves in trouble with the local government. The fine? DAT ASS!

Basic "Gameplay" loop
    combat uses the ram mobs until you run out of MP approach. Advance deeper into the dungeon to collect more potion ingredients and scenes.

Misc:
    I think the artist has trouble drawing faces. A lot of the scenes end up with this weird neck snapping attempt at an ahego while others have her do an impression of the eyeless male antagonists from genetic ntr game #704. Didn't play it long enough to see if it ever turns into actual ntr.

Tldr
    If you like the character design (DAT MIDRIFF) can probably spend a decent hour before looking for a better option