RPGM - Completed - NTR Alchemy: Before I knew it, my beloved wife and best friend completed the human transmutation [Final] [Ero Turbo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Tkangk

I'd give this 3/5 but that's too much.
    The story and quest is okay, battle might be weird using keyboard, so it's better on mouse. CG is fine, but the wife's drawing literally change, sometimes her cheeks gets wider, her chin is thinner, her breast wider, even her damn eyes changed in position and style. I don't mind that, overall this game wasn't worth it, MC being stupid and has dull mind is fine, we sees it everywhere, the wife basically a slut; it should be MC who cheat to another women and it'd be much much better.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

I felt some interest in the possibility of a competition NTR game where the conclusion was impregnating the wife character, but I did not get that.
    A disappointment indeed.
    Well, the quality of the game isn't too bad otherwise. All the autosave points crash yourgame, so that's a gripe. Also, clearing the game doesn't unlock all scenes, but there aren't that many to begin with.
    I can't say too much good about this game, sadly.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Sick Loli Rapist

Contains spoilers... The game is quite bad tbh, the gameplay part is good but how the story goes on is horrible. Started good as an NTR and I was really expecting something good but then the heroine sees a bigger dick and totally falls for it, what's worse is that she starts calling for no actual reason her husband "useles", I mean where's the characterization? It was like seeing 2 totally different personalities in a single person, there's no real explanation to why, even before the kiss with Lara (or how the other woman is called), she said (when she was taking a bath out of the alchemist home) "If we stayed more time together I would have done something", referring to the MCs bestfriend, seems a Netorase to me if I have to be completly honest but even in that case it doesn't make sense because she from hating, being scared, of Kirk we can say that she fell in love once she saw the dick of him... I could have understood if MC dick was really small and there was no sexual activity between the 2 but as we can see in the 1st scene she actually comes and likes him, so this thing about "liking more" another mans dick and completly falling for him doesn't make any logical sense. The scenes are really bad, if you want to jerk off to them well you got the wrong game, if you want to play it for the plot than again you got the wrong game, maybe (but really maybe) you can play it for the gameplay but as I said all the important aspects of the game are horrible... I would have put 1 star but the gameplay and the initial part (before that scene outside of the alchemist home) were really good. I don't know who wrote and build the story of this game but... Practice more, nowadays NTR is the most interesting tag and a poor writing only leads to negative ratings... As I said it's not good to jerk off to, it doesn't have a good plot and the heroine is just horribily written, gonna send it straight where it belongs to, garbage.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Zeinhold

For once has an honest to goodness GOOD black NTR man. Cause dear god, the fact that this is so amazing just shows how bad a lot of games are nowadays about this xD

NTR is basically the wife going after the other man, not counting bad ends. It's UNAVOIDABLE and the TRUE end is NTR AS WELL.

Pretty good story, have to suspend your belief on a couple of things and some things just flat out pissed me off, like how we couldn't just flat out be Kirk (the man the wife NTRs with). Or even just letting us hit up a relationship with Miss Lisa (who unfortunately gets Bad Ended pretty badly, with no way to stop)

Would 5 star it if I could FREAKING BEAT THAT GOD DAMN DEMON BOSS! It's not that he's hard, or even that he cheats. The damn game flat out keeps GIVING ME ERRORS!