Seeking Ntr/Bully Wife/GF VN i forgot

reayLongwood

Oct 25, 2020
There's a game i can't remember, It's some NTR/Bully and Wife/GF related. i remember few scenes:

- MC and Wife/GF talking on bed, about another character. (i think the MC can choose to tell his wife or not, the true about the other character bullying MC)

- Another scene in the gym, where you can choose if the wife/GF make out with the bully and later, you can choose if MC fucks the wife/GF in the bathroom while the bully watches or Wife/GF fucks the bully in front of the MC

Anyone knows?

Alex_88

Aug 15, 2017
There's a game i can't remember, It's some NTR/Bully and Wife/GF related. i remember few scenes:

- MC and Wife/GF talking on bed, about another character. (i think the MC can choose to tell his wife or not, the true about the other character bullying MC)

- Another scene in the gym, where you can choose if the wife/GF make out with the bully and later, you can choose if MC fucks the wife/GF in the bathroom while the bully watches or Wife/GF fucks the bully in front of the MC

Anyone knows?
There's an optional scene in "My Wife's a Star" where MCs bully fucks MCs wife in the gyms shower.

Reactions: reayLongwood