Seeking NTR but not forced

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
im looking for NTR games where the NTR happens as a consquence of my actions rather then being forced on me
a couple of things that you should know before suggestion
- i prefer male protagonist a lot more(thou if its a good one with a female one is also no prob)
-it needs to be english(better proper translation but i can deal if MT if they dont break the game)
-also if possible id prefer a game where there are NON ntr sex scenes

thx for any reccomendations

Reactions: candymanmaster

HaruSpice

Dec 16, 2018
Ideology in Friction 1.03, though the main protagonist is a female. You can just essentially delete everyone in the game if you're level is high enough so you can avoid NTR. There are a lot of paths to choose from, you can go on full on NTR or just annihilate everything to avoid NTR and what have you. Oneone1 gives you the luxury of choices in most of their games when it comes to player choices. In addition, the artwork are also pretty nice.

Mind you, it's been a while since I've last played this. So, a lot of what I've said are probably void. Lol.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
Ideology in Friction 1.03, though the main protagonist is a female. You can just essentially delete everyone in the game if you're level is high enough so you can avoid NTR. There are a lot of paths to choose from, you can go on full on NTR or just annihilate everything to avoid NTR and what have you. Oneone1 gives you the luxury of choices in most of their games when it comes to player choices. In addition, the artwork are also pretty nice.

Mind you, it's been a while since I've last played this. So, a lot of what I've said are probably void. Lol.
ye i kinda played every oneone1 game already

Reactions: HaruSpice