Seeking NTR/Cheating games where the MC receives censored/partial photos of cheating wife

ftlv261

Apr 19, 2024
When I use the word "cheating" in the following post it can refer to netorare, netorase, cheating, or anything related and similar to these topics.

I am looking for games where the MC receives text messages or emails showing censored or partial photos or videos of the MC's wife or girlfriend cheating on the MC, censored enough that the wife/girlfriend can't be completely identified.

I have seen this concept in A Wife's Phone and My Wife Loves Cosplay. I believe I saw it in an early version of SQ Cruise Ship as well. I love all three of these games.

I do have a preference where either the MC is unaware of any cheating or uncertain of any cheating, at least at the time of receiving the photo/video. But I very much welcome suggestions containing any scenario as long as it has what I listed that I'm looking for.

If you leave a recommendation: THANK YOU!!

Reactions: Artanis1337

ftlv261

Apr 19, 2024
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...h-concealed-magic-part-2-v0-40-fujino.154352/ does this really well. Be sure to check the websites on your computer before going to sleep at night. Don't be turned off by the fact it's using the RPGM engine, it's a great NTR game.
Awesome, thank you! I just downloaded it and started playing it; this does fit the bill very well! =)

Only Her entirely focuses on aknowledging your wife is cheating through notebook mails/cameras/records etc, you would love it. Also, check out this list
Great, looks good, I just downloaded it and going to check it out soon! Also, thank you for the link to that huge list, i bet some of those will include this type of thing... yay. Thank you!