RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
I called Dana 1 time for 3 days straight and when I tried to call her again for the fourth day, it just says WIP. Please help

papalote33

Dec 29, 2020
I have a bug to report, in the gallery there are times when my character disappears or Dana's image remains fixed on the screen.

Apr 3, 2018
The quest is not finished yet, we plan to bring that quest to a good end in a future update (hopefully in v0.08), however, for now, this unlocks the 4 surveillance birds, which will help you find corruption events scattered throughout the game
Thank you for your answer! I appreciate it! ( I can finally rest easy xD)

Pressorom

Feb 14, 2018
So many soft locks, not even Dark souls makes me restart the game that many times.
Still, I'm looking forward for the next update.

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Ok, so what the hell is up with the hunting grounds event with Oliver? I was on a zero corruption, zero lust run, never bothering with Oliver, and then all of a sudden I'm being forced to watch Dana get groped 20+ times and then unavoidably raped by Class B? Is there something I missed that can prevent this from happening? Or is it a bug and/or due to the early state of the game?

If this is indeed intended behavior, then the chastity/love/avoiding NTR route is completely and utterly dead. As someone who doesn't mind NTR as a consequence of failure or player choice, but hates when it is forced, this kind of unavoidable scene is an instant ragequit moment. If that's the direction you're planning to go, then I highly recommend that you remove any mention of a non-NTR route and just go for straight NTR. Which would be fair enough considering NTR is indeed in the game's title. But considering that a "chastity path" is currently listed in the description, there absolutely must be a way to get through this event while at least avoiding the rape (and preferably the groping too, i.e. give the option to have Blake stay with Dana instead of Oliver or something similar).

Hell, there's probably a decent group of NTR/corruption fans that wouldn't be too pleased by the unavoidable straight up rape aspect, though that's admittedly conjecture on my part.

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
Ok, so what the hell is up with the hunting grounds event with Oliver? I was on a zero corruption, zero lust run, never bothering with Oliver, and then all of a sudden I'm being forced to watch Dana get groped 20+ times and then unavoidably raped by Class B? Is there something I missed that can prevent this from happening? Or is it a bug and/or due to the early state of the game?

If this is indeed intended behavior, then the chastity/love/avoiding NTR route is completely and utterly dead. As someone who doesn't mind NTR as a consequence of failure or player choice, but hates when it is forced, this kind of unavoidable scene is an instant ragequit moment. If that's the direction you're planning to go, then I highly recommend that you remove any mention of a non-NTR route and just go for straight NTR. Which would be fair enough considering NTR is indeed in the game's title. But considering that a "chastity path" is currently listed in the description, there absolutely must be a way to get through this event while at least avoiding the rape (and preferably the groping too, i.e. give the option to have Blake stay with Dana instead of Oliver or something similar).

Hell, there's probably a decent group of NTR/corruption fans that wouldn't be too pleased by the unavoidable straight up rape aspect, though that's admittedly conjecture on my part.
1wb4ep.jpg

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023

Downloads NTR game

tries avoid ntr

1bf.png

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Downloads NTR game

tries avoid ntr

View attachment 2508862
To be clear, if the dev just wants to make a straight NTR game, then that's totally fine. Just make that clear from the beginning. What I have a problem with is claiming that there's a non-NTR route in the description, having consistent non-NTR options for the first hour or so of the game, then out of nowhere unavoidable NTR/rape that's completely inconsistent with how I'd been playing the game up to that point.

Cl1995

Sep 15, 2021
how to change zone with bird? i've done all the challange but idu how to change the zone ._.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
To be clear, if the dev just wants to make a straight NTR game, then that's totally fine. Just make that clear from the beginning. What I have a problem with is claiming that there's a non-NTR route in the description, having consistent non-NTR options for the first hour or so of the game, then out of nowhere unavoidable NTR/rape that's completely inconsistent with how I'd been playing the game up to that point.
The game literally has NTR in the game title... I dont understand why you would think that its not almost completely NTR. When the fetish is literally in the name of the game it shouldnt be farfetched to assume your gonna end up seeing it somewhere especially since this game just started so even if there is a vanilla soyboy route it probably doesnt have alot of development at the moment.

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
The game literally has NTR in the game title... I dont understand why you would think that its not almost completely NTR. When the fetish is literally in the name of the game it shouldnt be farfetched to assume your gonna end up seeing it somewhere especially since this game just started so even if there is a vanilla soyboy route it probably doesnt have alot of development at the moment.
Honestly, that's all fine; it makes sense that any vanilla content is not the focus, and would therefore be rather low on the priority list. The point I was trying to make is that if the dev plans to have a non-NTR route, which is stated fairly explicitly in the description, there really needs to be a way to avoid all NTR through gameplay or decisions. Otherwise, the game would be better off just cutting the non-NTR options, as a non-NTR route where the heroine gets raped anyway isn't going to please anyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Honestly, that's all fine; it makes sense that any vanilla content is not the focus, and would therefore be rather low on the priority list. The point I was trying to make is that if the dev plans to have a non-NTR route, which is stated fairly explicitly in the description, there really needs to be a way to avoid all NTR through gameplay or decisions. Otherwise, the game would be better off just cutting the non-NTR options, as a non-NTR route where the heroine gets raped anyway isn't going to please anyone.
All the best.
I am very happy to know that they are already experimenting with the game and I am pleased that they can give it a chance despite the errors that it still presents. Regarding the non-NTR route, our plan for that specific part of the game is to be able to provide several options to the player, to unlock different routes (cuckold, love and NTR), that event represents the first romantic approach between the protagonist and Dana, without However, it has not yet been developed, because right now we are focused on adding all the mechanics that will guide the project, when we are able to completely polish these mechanics and they work in perfect harmony with the rest of the project, we will begin to develop more in-depth routes and specific events.
Thank you very much for giving this recently started project a chance

May 7, 2018
Word of advice Dumshane don't rush your releases so much. The art is...fine but could use improvements. The story is a solid start for NTR but obviously translation has its issues. But the absolute killer for video games is bugs. And you have a lot. Fast consistent updates are appreciated but if you need time for a stable release take it.

May 10, 2020
i honestly like oliver literally showing his bulge in front of dona w 4 versions ....please keep that up with the actual bj scenes and then the same w sex... preferably still with oliver continuing to "accidentally" getting what he wants. The reason i say this is that it looks like oliver has a chance to blackmail her but I prefer it not being forced by blackmail to do that. please put the blackmail route as an alternate oliver choice but i really like the "accidents" way more.
Its my only worry since teasing in ntr games imo is more important than the "finish"
of course its up to you dumshane this game so far (assuming the bugs are fixed and the corruption system is properly managed) is doing great

• Red Heart

ElLaluna

Jun 27, 2020
The surveillance bird appears every Tuesday, so if for some reason you didn't manage to complete the challenge on the first try, you can wait until the following week and try again.
ahh yes, thx. i already got all but to get all event really hard. sometimes got the same event and sometimes same event all the time like noon, afternoon, and night. and often same event 2 days in hill resource forest. idk why maybe is it bug? oh yeah, often or maybe bug? when call dana i got call 2 or 3 times when call ended. oh, i found bug or not but the cheat table doesn't work so i cheat lust in saveedit.

• Red Heart
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes