RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The newest version of the game hasn't changed the issue with cgs not appearing for me.
For users who have trouble displaying the 0.10c CG, we have two solutions for you. The first is to completely delete the SAVE folder and not load games from previous versions, since a new cache was loaded in this new update.
The second is to delete all the files in the SAVE folder and load the files from the following link, they are SAVEGAMES that we verified that they work correctly.
mega.nz/file/TuoBAbqT#g6jneUHGZ3G6NfLA4CSeCMxwYqz6_6_PeTSbj7b6HpU
Important: In neither of the two options should you load a previous save, that would affect the cache of the images

Reactions: gooby.pls

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
For users who have trouble displaying the 0.10c CG, we have two solutions for you. The first is to completely delete the SAVE folder and not load games from previous versions, since a new cache was loaded in this new update.
The second is to delete all the files in the SAVE folder and load the files from the following link, they are SAVEGAMES that we verified that they work correctly.
mega.nz/file/TuoBAbqT#g6jneUHGZ3G6NfLA4CSeCMxwYqz6_6_PeTSbj7b6HpU
Important: In neither of the two options should you load a previous save, that would affect the cache of the images
For me, the game ran as expected, until i graved the pictures of the runes (birds), then i get the same issue, where i cant see the phone when calling, or most cgs. i came back to an older save and played til the ed of the vercion without issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

dwart123

Mar 29, 2018
Hi there! I tried to find a solution, but I didn't manage. For the wizard quest I have 20 giant plant, 16 forbidden fruits and, even if not showing in inventory, I took the saliva from the enemy student. Despite all of this, the wizard just opened one book and keeps telling me "when you have all materials we can start the spell...etc." what am I missing? Thank you!!!

rnreal

Jul 16, 2017
For me good NTR when in combat you get to chose and see what will monster do to your love one Sadly here i got only 2-3 scene like that But rest is ok i think

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
According to the discord they're in the testing phase for it right now and it's supposed to be a bigger update.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes