RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
Events on Monday and Friday have a 50% chance of appearing.
In this case the conditions are as follows:
Have 10 corruption
Have between 20 and 39 lust.
A bit of luck :).
There are 4 events that can appear between the following times:
7am - 10am
11am - 1pm
2pm - 4pm
5pm - 7pm
You can tell if events are a function in two ways:
1 If you approach and Oliver is not in the main base
2 Call Dana on the phone and notice something strange.
When you call Dana, she will tell you where she is and at the moment only the 7am-10am event already has integrated CG.
In case you didn't choose the path of chastity and don't get the goblin scene, you can also get corruption by finishing the R*pe scenes with the cave goblins.
On the other hand, in order to increase your lust, you must take Oliver with you to the goblins' cave and he will unleash secret scenes with Dana which will give you lust.
Am I right in assuming that the goblins are the only way to raise corruption at the start?

It would be a good to have a way for Oliver to raise it as well.

May 10, 2020
love the game...got stuck at the 60 wood/worms requirement bug so i don't know if theres anymore scenes after. I wish there was more goblin corruption scenes like that nail hunting scene.... doesn't even need to have different art just reuse most if not all same scenes with slight dana faces showing more and more corruption each time she gets in that type of similar situation. It also doesnt look like this game will have animations...but for games like this, i dont mind at all the 2 picture frames animations. high hopes for this game keep it up

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Is there a quest log or is it not in yet also how do you go past 5 corruption?
In fact in v0.03a Oliver's event randomization was removed and an ability was added to improve the way you get lust. This opens up the possibility of adding a definitive ability with Oliver in a later version that allows corruption to increase.

Daavo

Jun 29, 2017
i really want to give it a try, but at this stage its almost unplayable...

some lines are still untransalted, i have no idea where to get the worms or vines nor does the game tell me where to get them, tried talking to every npc, nothing that can give me a clear answer

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
i really want to give it a try, but at this stage its almost unplayable...

some lines are still untransalted, i have no idea where to get the worms or vines nor does the game tell me where to get them, tried talking to every npc, nothing that can give me a clear answer
I understand. Thank you very much for taking the time to test our project.
Regarding what you mention, I am glad to inform you that a Quest Log menu is in the process of being implemented, we hope to have it completely ready for v0.04

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
after seeing the goblin scene with the contractor i can't call dana anymore, when i click call dana it just says wip, every hour even after sleeping

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
Well, i can give some suggestions, but it's your choise dev.
1 - Make gallery. Obvios and simple.
2 - Make in menu "Quest" option to check what quests you taked and completed already with useful info
3 - More goblin scenes, like kidnaping and rescue (with option to send someone else with hiden scenes)
4 - Animated scenes with sounds

Maybe a give you realy obvios things, but who knows, right? Good luck, i see some potential.
1677577510996.png

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
We are currently working on slimes and Orcs, but we are also exploring the possibility of adding demi-human Wolves and Demons. However, our immediate priority is the creation of human enemies, since in version 0.03 (already available on Patreon) we started working with maps where Dana can be found with these enemies...
great I love the ntr with monsters more than with humans, by the way, my friend, do you think that the monsters have more weight in the plot, not as an enemy Randon but as an npc? Something like there were monster towns and what Hector to have advantage over the other class I sent Dana to "deepen" the relationship and have their support

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
great I love the ntr with monsters more than with humans, by the way, my friend, do you think that the monsters have more weight in the plot, not as an enemy Randon but as an npc? Something like there were monster towns and what Hector to have advantage over the other class I sent Dana to "deepen" the relationship and have their support
We hadn't considered it, but it's definitely something we'd like to do.
The concept is interesting and we will definitely consider it for a future implementation.

Mirajia

Jul 22, 2017
In fact in v0.03a Oliver's event randomization was removed and an ability was added to improve the way you get lust. This opens up the possibility of adding a definitive ability with Oliver in a later version that allows corruption to increase.
In Fact , in v0.03a the gamebreaking bug (not finish the 50wood, 4 VineRope, 5 Worms Quest) is the same, nice it that we now get VineRope.
(I have gathered wine and worm new)
and the removing from Olivers Grab Event, is.... (n)
but it is your Game, you are the Maker.

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
In Fact , in v0.03a the gamebreaking bug (not finish the 50wood, 4 VineRope, 5 Worms Quest) is the same, nice it that we now get VineRope.
(I have gathered wine and worm new)
and the removing from Olivers Grab Event, is.... (n)
but it is your Game, you are the Maker.
In fact, we consider that Oliver's Grope scenes during the battle are an important part of the story and in fact it is one of the points that makes our project more playable, so it is impossible for us to remove this element.
However, the fact that this system was based on randomization made the Lust factor very difficult to increase, therefore, after conducting an exclusive survey, it was determined that the best way to implement this mechanic would be to give Oliver a unique ability to make Grope's mechanics user-controllable.
This skill can be acquired after 1 day after finishing the mission of chasing the student of the opposite class.

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
I keep getting a bug where I call Dana, but when I hang up, it instantly redials her repeatedly, and spawns in another Dana for each time, so she's in like 6 locations at once. Also a looping bug after calling her whilst a Lust Scene is active, she showed up with Oliver like 6 times.

Reactions: IsahKeim
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes