2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

salmon312

May 29, 2023
On the last day, I selected that the camera be in the room, but it shows me images of the living room. Could anyone get the images from inside?

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Wait, so this update really has nothing but that one scene with yourself and your wife at the end?

Nov 12, 2021
Now that I've managed to get to the 8th, I've spoken to everyone outside of my home, but I can't get into NTR Corp to work and continue on the day. Is this another bug?

Dec 31, 2023
Now that I've managed to get to the 8th, I've spoken to everyone outside of my home, but I can't get into NTR Corp to work and continue on the day. Is this another bug?
Just close the game, open it again and enter chapter 2, I believe the creator did it this way so it wouldn't be so easy. After all, when I finished the 7th day I had more than 1000 in money, but when I entered chapter 2 I only had 400.

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Anytime I try to load a save it cannot unclick from the save menu. It just stays up.....This game is so broken/glitchy. Which is a shame since I do genuinely like the art.

Reactions: jjwolf257

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Anytime I try to load a save it cannot unclick from the save menu. It just stays up.....This game is so broken/glitchy. Which is a shame since I do genuinely like the art.
Yeah the art is really good! However, the bugs ruin the experience. I didn't have the bug you had but I had to save in front of NTR Corp building, exit the game, open the game, and reload my save to finally enter the building. The game has been a lot better with the current update.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
It's sad the amazing quantity of bugs for the art.
- save game doesn't work
- the store should know if i had buy something, and it asks something in the like of "should you stop at the shop at your way home" to go back to the workplace?
- the bedroom keeps itself closed the next day, it should clear the state in the next day to closed and not ask to leave the bedroom when you're in the living room.
- the clickable surface it's terrible
- to get to the carpet of the bathroom it's kind of try and error
- she has the mini skirt and doesn't use it
- it's not clear what the initial 1,2,3 etc are, for my understanding it's chapter's being 1 the introduction
all this bugs make the game unplayable, there should be more but i quieted playing the game
My classification 1-10 it's:
- 9 for the art,
- 2 for the usability,
- 1 for the programing

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes