3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ntrcorp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
{66C7370E-55A5-449B-837C-7D00E4A627D5}.png
Sorry for the delay, I just check my post on Patreon and I could only share it public on 15th (one month after the Master Tier)

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
...and still not uploaded. lmao Dev is playing you guys! He's not cool, he's a greedy bastard like most other developers.
Yeah that is why i dropped this on patreon. In Oct, we were supposed to get a release on the 15th but the dev didnt release it and didnt respond until the 18th to let us know it was delayed until the end on the month. After this issue, I dropped my support. This seemed like a cool project but I can't justify paying for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strong1
Jul 20, 2020
Guys, I think there is a confusion. Because this game is up to date except the version is not being updated here. If you check the download links, the game is updated.

Reactions: ntrcorp

ntrcorp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I'm currently working on a special side project, just in time for Christmas! It's a cuckold story about a husband planning a romantic date for his wife on Christmas Eve with bull, and you even get to choose her outfit! The first demo is already up on Patreon, and the next update, featuring outfit selection, will be on the 24th. If you find this project intriguing, give it a look! Thanks a bunch for your time!
DEMO-XMAS.gif
View attachment 1222.mp4

Reactions: Dino1000

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Hey everyone, hope you're having a fantastic holiday season! Enjoy this Christmas Eve update—we've added the 'pick outfit' feature!
View attachment 3201037
Hey ntrcorp I just want to tell you i really really love your projekt and your style of art and gameplay is a big refresher compared to alot of games especially NTR that come out at the moment so I wanted to tell you that however you update the games here at the moment you should change it so that missunderstandings like i read in the thread before wont happen. I noticed that i didnt really find your game on the latest update site on F95 so make sure to either let a mod update it correctly or you do it so more people can find the game (alot of people seem to watch the latest update site i think its always good to appear on there for traffic <3

• Red Heart

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Hey ntrcorp I just want to tell you i really really love your projekt and your style of art and gameplay is a big refresher compared to alot of games especially NTR that come out at the moment so I wanted to tell you that however you update the games here at the moment you should change it so that missunderstandings like i read in the thread before wont happen. I noticed that i didnt really find your game on the latest update site on F95 so make sure to either let a mod update it correctly or you do it so more people can find the game (alot of people seem to watch the latest update site i think its always good to appear on there for traffic <3
There is a Patron release and a Public release. The newest updates will not be uploaded here immediately upon release. The dev allows the upload here around a month after the initial release. This website will always have a later upload due to that so the latest update will take some time before it is available for download here.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
There is a Patron release and a Public release. The newest updates will not be uploaded here immediately upon release. The dev allows the upload here around a month after the initial release. This website will always have a later upload due to that so the latest update will take some time before it is available for download here.
yeah i got that but it seems that he just updated the links here and not the thread so it shows up in latest update or am i mistaken ? im not 100% sure but it seemed this way

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
yeah i got that but it seems that he just updated the links here and not the thread so it shows up in latest update or am i mistaken ? im not 100% sure but it seemed this way
The files I am seeing on the front page of the thread show Days 1 & 2 available for download and last updated on Dec 15. I believe Day 3 is currently out only for Patrons so I think we are getting everything that we should for now. On a side note, the dev isn't very talkative on the Discord channel so it may be that way here too. (That was the reason why I stopped being a Patron.)

Hopefully that helps some.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
The files I am seeing on the front page of the thread show Days 1 & 2 available for download and last updated on Dec 15. I believe Day 3 is currently out only for Patrons so I think we are getting everything that we should for now. On a side note, the dev isn't very talkative on the Discord channel so it may be that way here too. (That was the reason why I stopped being a Patron.)

ah i see thanks. yeah i just hope he updates that way so many people can find his game on latest update so he sees people like his game. It really has alot of potential and i hope he wont get demotivated but keeps working on his game

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
ah i see thanks. yeah i just hope he updates that way so many people can find his game on latest update so he sees people like his game. It really has alot of potential and i hope he wont get demotivated but keeps working on his game
The dev should seek help from other, more popular, devs on Patron. If I'm not mistaken, the dev used to chat on the IWH (FallenEros) discord channel. FallenEros sometimes advertises other games on Patreon and they advertise IWH in return. This could probably help reach a larger audience. More subscribers ($$$) would probably keep the dev motivated :LOL::ROFLMAO:;)

Reactions: ntrcorp and Illhoon

ntrcorp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I just wanted to express how much your encouragement means to me!

ntrcorp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021

It's true that I haven't been very active on social channels, and I take responsibility for that. I promise to fix it and engage more starting next year! Thanks for your understanding!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes