VN - Ren'Py - Completed - NTR Dream [Final] [Byaka Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Far to be perfect but good enough to be playable!

I like the naming for characters, specially if you are the gigachad and not the cuckboy.

What might be great and put this game to 5 stars, if an epilogue to either ending or a new one.
    1. Cheating.
    2. Forgiving.
    3. Cuckold.
    4. Sharing.

Anyhow, I like it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Great renders and CGs, good animation and sound.
    BUT... super short game, choices make no difference at all except for the last one (Just ends the game early). There is no real story or plot, just a showcase of renders and CGs.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfch

This game is great... wish it were longer but still pretty great.
    i really wish there will be more content like this from this developer. very well done in my opinion.

The replayablity is pretty good too given you can change the names to whatever you would like.

i know that because it is a female protagonist based game many people will think it's not NTR but it definitely still gives that NTR vibe and depending on your naming creativity it can actually be both netorare and netori.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

sirdrak3

Just didn't connect with me and choices seemed almost to have little to no impact.
    The only choice that seems to matter a little is the last ons

Spoiler

I don't get the reasoning for putting in the option to come clean for then the story to never do so even at the end the husband just wants to be oblivious
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Toweke

I quite liked this. It's short, but long enough to be worth playing. Every sex scene is animated, and they're good animations with sound effects. I esp. like that handjob animation as you don't see that perspective much (pov).
    The story is okay, nothing special but not awful. I think there's a lot of potential with it though if the Dev's are interested in building on it. Things I noticed:
    -The scenes all jump to the animation, before the dialog gets there. This feels incongruent, it would be best if you did a few renders before the actual animation of the characters moving about or getting into position.
    -The choices mostly don't matter atm. Maybe you could do a cuck route where she tells her husband (one of the choices that doesnt work) and then branch into him accepting it or breaking up with her.
    -You can add different endings, like one where she gets pregnant, either she reveals it's other guys baby or she passes it off as her husbands.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

stahalle

pro:
    -renders are good
    -animations are good
    con:
    -no build up, dumb story, wife goes to meet the new neighbour and he just starts to grope her than they fuck.
    -the writing is bad english
    -in the sex scenes you have the same animation playing in the background.
    -feels just like a short moneygrap
  7. 4.00 star(s)

JesterAI

Hot and to the point. Wish it would have been longer with some more choices though.

I'd love to see more games like this, where the sex actually happens if the game is going to be short. More buildup and choices are nice, but having a short game with sex and limited buildup is better than a short game with all buildup and no sex.

I look forward to seeing what this developer does next!
  8. 2.00 star(s)

WhiteFireDaemon

The game is extremely short and has zero build up. Just goes straight into it. The animations are pretty good, but the writing and everything else is pretty terrible. There's a few choices but it seems that only one of them even matters so this game is more of a kinetic novel than a visual novel.