EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ264186_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A dungeon sealed by a hero in the past, wherein dwells a great demon.
Adventurers Shinon and Nia are tricked by the demon and venture inside.
A powerful hypnosis permeates the dungeon, and they engage in sexual activity without distress.
Shinon gives over her body calmly, and shows her gapeface.
Believing being half-naked is normal in the dungeon, believing semen is a precious foodstuff...
In a dungeon where these things seem like common sense, will she be able to escape the demon's bewitchment?​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-13
Release Date: Japanese 2019-10-18, English 2020-05-13
Developer: MAZE
Translation: Franticdispo F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ264186_img_smp1.jpg RJ264186_img_smp2.jpg RJ264186_img_smp3.jpg RJ264186_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited:

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
So where does the NTR come in? As far as I can tell, the only characters mentioned in the description are both female. No male lover is mentioned at all.
From the looks of it its either 2 lesbian adventurers or there will be some lore or whatever that leads to us learning she is cucked.

Edit, yeah she is with a male adventurare not a female. The reason why you see 2 females is because there are other victims in the cave.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Any idea what this is? It is not the skills as those have a tab by themselves. It does not seem to consume mana either. Perhaps it is an oneshot? Though I am not sure if its just a normal attack or an execute.

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
Any idea what this is? It is not the skills as those have a tab by themselves. It does not seem to consume mana either. Perhaps it is an oneshot? Though I am not sure if its just a normal attack or an execute.
I would assume it's the "Omakase" option the Translator's Note mentions. Google tells me Omakase means "I'll leave it up to you " so I assume it's an auto battle option.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hourgh... my monkey paw has bamboozled me with a machine translation. Hopefully it's at least readable.

EDIT: Played through the whole game, the english is good- not great, but not nearly as bad as I was expecting. The translator did go through and make sense of most dialogue and you won't have any trouble understanding the situation.

Also, read my comment on page 2 for answers to some FAQs about the game.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the upload I guess. But I really hope we can get a [MTL] flare so we know not to get hopes up before downloading it. I can never bring myself to play MTL since 99% of them are so bad they might as well still be in Japanese...

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Finished the game. Last boss was a bitch so I just modified the save.
For what it's worth, the translation is not that bad. The translator clearly put in time to make it make sense for the most part.
The plot is what it says. Big bad is somewhere in the dungeon so you go off and try to save the world or something. In the dungeon and everybody in the dungeon thinks sex is normal so the NTR part comes from the girl having sex with random guys in the dungeon and the male standing by thinking nothing is wrong.
Honestly, the NTR in this is kinda weak and feels forced. It could just as easily be a girl who wanders into the dungeon and just has sex with everybody. The game itself is meh imo but I kinda expected that.

Here's my save. Save 3 is the one right before the big boss fight that you'll be basically guaranteed to win now. Ending is mediocre.
Gallery might not be complete. I'm pretty sure there is a scene in the prison but I can't be bothered to check how to solve it.

Thanks to the translator for translating this game and Demon King Rance for posting

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
The game was sort, less than 1 hour. I expect that with cheat damage you can finish it in 20 minutes. Not bad though and the scenes are not complete garbage. The translation is fun.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Thought I'd post since I jumped to conclusion with my previous comment. After playing a little I have to give credit where it is due. The translation is actually above average when it comes to MTL. Seems he took the time to go over it, unlike some other groups who pass it through google translate then expect people to pay for it. Thanks for the translation and upload.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
After playing the game, i can confirm you thats the Auto combat buttom, only for 1 turn.

kinda normal in most RPG made by japaneses who want to skip combat

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
Finished the game. Last boss was a bitch so I just modified the save.
For what it's worth, the translation is not that bad. The translator clearly put in time to make it make sense for the most part.
The plot is what it says. Big bad is somewhere in the dungeon so you go off and try to save the world or something. In the dungeon and everybody in the dungeon thinks sex is normal so the NTR part comes from the girl having sex with random guys in the dungeon and the male standing by thinking nothing is wrong.
Honestly, the NTR in this is kinda weak and feels forced. It could just as easily be a girl who wanders into the dungeon and just has sex with everybody. The game itself is meh imo but I kinda expected that.

Here's my save. Save 3 is the one right before the big boss fight that you'll be basically guaranteed to win now. Ending is mediocre.
Gallery might not be complete. I'm pretty sure there is a scene in the prison but I can't be bothered to check how to solve it.

Thanks to the translator for translating this game and Demon King Rance for posting
i didnt get the sword from the guy in town. he was offering it in exchange for being his mistress. even before fighting the boss i cant still get it.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
From the looks of it its either 2 lesbian adventurers or there will be some lore or whatever that leads to us learning she is cucked.

Edit, yeah she is with a male adventurare not a female. The reason why you see 2 females is because there are other victims in the cave.
Damn, kind of disappointed now. I'm not big on NTR normally, but cuckquean is a great and severely under appreciated fetish. Two lesbian/Bi heroine lovers on an adventure getting dicked could lead to great sexual and/or romantic shenanigans.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes