RPGM - Completed - NTR Everlasting Summer Island ~My Favorite Childhood Friend Was Immediately Dropped by a Stronger Man than Me [v1.00] [deepmark]

1. 1.00 star(s)

BiggestMan404

A buggy, janky mess of a game. I'd knuckle down on it for the art but it's not even worth it. It's so bad with an artstyle that just lures you in like a siren. Hopefully the artist can make or work on a better game than this travesty.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Pokemon 1234567890

I'm ngl this game is the definition of lazy with no proper gameplay and a very mediocre H-Scenes. The NTR seems very dumb and the characters even more. Don't let the Big boobs fool you it don't mean shit. big boobs falls for big dick. This game does have quests but they're all senseless
  3. 1.00 star(s)

noiadao

Absolute trash, feels Unfinished, bad mechanics and time waste.
    (And i'm not one to complain, i normally like these bad games)

The Hair often goes above clothing, the guys dick and even herself from the back... (lil bro could at least put the clothing one layer above the goddamn hair)
    You can walk in places you shouldn't and yet not on places you should...
    The tasks are a waste of time for just holding the key till u get the item and the combat is time based wich just slows everything again.
    She becomes a hoe after one time with pencil dick mc, but you can get diferent horniness depending on how hoe she is.

The whole "disgusting hairy" fetish and art is kinda good, but it dies on the sea of bad things, plus her stupid tits.

You can rush trought this crap if u wanna laugh or just see some cgs, really NOT worth it.

Edit: On her gameplay She cover HALF the screen :ROFLMAO:
  4. 2.00 star(s)

LordFrz

I like the art, but the gameplay and NTR was not so good.

Girl is corrupted instantly, and while I can get behind some instant loss, this was not the good kind. Gameplay is a bad fetch quest. You just click the nodes until you get the resource it said you need.

Overall, it just feels and plays poorly, without good NTR to make up for it.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

NTR guy

These RPG maker "completed" games keep disappointing, i think they don't even put any effort in then anymore.

This is one of those generic games that would be better as a doujin... it doesn't make sense as a game, no choices, few scenes, one end, the boring rpg maker battle and a grindy and terrible item collecting system. I can't believe someone put these and said "oh it's so fun, amazing game, everyone will love to collect stuff with random status tests between scenes".

The important part, the sex, it's terrible too... there's no build up, girl get corrupted super fast, good for a quick fap right? I wish... the text describe many actions but the cgs doesn't change, they're few and keep repeating with little alterations, super lazy. Lot's of text for each cg with repeating the same words and japanese sex sounds... it's a mess really.

The funny thing for me is when you select new game, the game itself asks if you want to go straight to the recollection run and skip the game... The dev themselves know the game is bad so is offering to skip it, the sad part is the scenes are bad too, not only the excuse of gameplay loop they made.

Can't recommend even for a quick fap.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

LateParty

It's pretty bad.
    A game that is linear, has no choices and everything happens in a set pattern... wouldn't it be better to make this an image set or an hentai manga instead of a game?
    With an image set/manga at least you can skip ahead to the parts you care about... but wait, the developer actually made you able to skip ahead and just watch the gallery, except you watch the events rather than gallery and it's just so much filler text.

It's not a "game", it's a waiting tool: just rip the images from the files and watch those.