NTR Fans: I have a question for you

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I have a basic understanding of what and why NTR is attractive to NTR fans. Basically it's masochism, NTR fans try to identify with or possibly imagine themselves as the cuck and enjoy the fantasy of being trapped in a chain of events that leave you humiliated and abandoned without a single escape or recourse. Though that is a fantasy many can go through with because they have no real attachment to the woman. However, there are cucks that walk among us, people who encourage their partner to cheat so that they can watch.

Which begs the question: What if you actually were the MC, would you tolerate cheating or accept it? What would be your reaction?

I put three possible reactions I see possible, tell me which would fit you and why.

1. Unacceptable, this isn't a game so you toss her out like the whore she is
2. Acceptable under certain conditions, such as she doesn't start an actual relationship with him and has sex with you after, basically NTR being foreplay
3. Unconditional acceptance, no rules imposed on her, if she refuses to have sex with you and treats you like trash, you'd accept it entirely and without complaint

I know this is a rather personal question and I'm not going to judge anyone, but I would really like to pick the mind of NTR fans.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'd say none of those fit me because I don't place myself in fiction really unless the character you play as is as empty as the dragonborn you play in skyrim. If I do place myself in something thats extremely generic for a netorare thing, it would probably be the person doing netori aka the person having the affair with the person in the relationship. As for why I like seeing NTR sometimes, it's satisfying to see someone have a complete mental breakdown. Seeing a character act so dominant and absolutely destroy the competition is cool. It's like watching Levi from Attack on Titan kill titans.

Now to answer your question:
What if you actually were the MC, would you tolerate cheating or accept it? What would be your reaction?
1. Unacceptable, this isn't a game so you toss her out like the whore she is.

I might be an NTR fan but when I look at NTR I don't look at it to create feelings of jealously. I look at it for the satisfaction of absolute destruction. The sad part is NTR ends up being an umbrella term for netori, netorase, and netorare so a lot of people fail to see the full picture I find.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Basically it's masochism, NTR fans try to identify with or possibly imagine themselves as the cuck and enjoy the fantasy
No, I don't self insert as the MC when playing those games as I don't self insert as the little goblin from incest games. I enjoy the corruption of yhe story.
Cheating irl:

Reactions: Rudzi
D

Deleted member 78983

I just came here to say I am sick of NTR in games lol

But I somehow enjoyed watching alpha Eric fuck everybody in Big Brother

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I have a basic understanding of what and why NTR is attractive to NTR fans. Basically it's masochism, NTR fans try to identify with or possibly imagine themselves as the cuck and enjoy the fantasy of being trapped in a chain of events that leave you humiliated and abandoned without a single escape or recourse.
If someone enjoys NTR for that reason then please everyone feel free to go ahead but in my case: No.

What I like about NTR is watching a girl being so slutty to submit to a man that she knows she shoulnd't be submitting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Watch that image, that doujin is about a woman (a mother) submitting to the guy who just bullied and beated his son a few days ago. If someone enjoys the fact of "losing" his mother then go ahead, what I like about this is that hot woman being so slutty. I'm not the guy cucking or being cucked, I'm just a dude in front of a pc.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I wish I could do that, I always end up identifying strongly with the MC which has ruined more than one game for me(when the MC was so different in personality or did stupid shit I grew tired of the frustration). Force of habit makes it difficult to watch game from an objective standpoint and I can't really get away from it.
I just can't, most MCs are underage rapists trying to rape their mothers, sisters and grandmothers.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
For thousands of years, women needed a man in her life... a husband who would provide for her, and protect her, and their children. But times have changed, and some women don't want just one man, they want lots of men in their life.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
If someone enjoys NTR for that reason then please everyone feel free to go ahead but in my case: No.

What I like about NTR is watching a girl being so slutty to submit to a man that she knows she shoulnd't be submitting

Watch that image, that doujin is about a woman (a mother) submitting to the guy who just bullied and beat her son a few days ago. If someone enjoys the fact of "losing" his mother then go ahead, what I like about this is that hot woman being so slutty. I'm not the guy cucking or being cucked, I'm just a dude in front of a pc.
I always end up sympathizing with the MC and can't bring myself to not care about what happens to the MC, even if he is a loser and I think he is a loser. This fact has ruined games for me and NTR is especially aggravating because if it happened to me, they'd never find the body, however despite seeing the game from the eyes of the MC, I can't change his actions, and it ends up feeling like being chained up and force to do something I really don't want to do.

That being said, who expects to win a fight against several men much larger than you? You could be the most manly of men and you're still going to get your ass kicked. Though, I suppose based on her actions she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I always end up sympathizing with the MC and can't bring myself to not care about what happens to the MC, even if he is a loser and I think he is a loser. This fact has ruined games for me and NTR is especially aggravating because if it happened to me, they'd never find the body, however despite seeing the game from the eyes of the MC, I can't change his actions, and it ends up feeling like being chained up and force to do something I really don't want to do.
If that's how you work, then that's how you work and nobody can change you or even try to change you, but wht that being said, in games where NTR is avoidable it's usually implemented as a routh that you can't turn off or as a "punishment" for your bad choices so you can change his actions, and for those game where NTR isn't avoidable and/or are focused on NTR you can always choose to not play those games so you aren't forced to do something either

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
For thousands of years, women needed a man in her life... a husband who would provide for her, and protect her, and their children. But times have changed, and some women don't want just one man, they want lots of men in their life.
Yes, and they have a name for those women: sluts

And since their attractiveness will inevitably fade over time, if they are lucky they will end up as the "cat lady" alone and loved only by her cats.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018

And since their attractiveness will inevitably fade over time, if they are lucky they will end up as the "cat lady" alone and loved only by her cats.
Depends on the slut. The slut that relies on the man to buy them dinner will definitely end up as a cat lady unless they shack up with someone while if its a corporate slut then she'll probably be fine.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Depends on the slut. The slut that relies on the man to buy them dinner will definitely end up as a cat lady unless they shack up with someone while if its a corporate slut then she'll probably be fine.
Just because you're rich doesn't mean you won't end up at the cat lady.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If my wife cheated on me IRL and I found out I would kick her out or leave her, no doubt about it. I really don't see a way to recover from that situation unless I did something just as bad or worse to her. Otherwise I would always resent her.

So for instance if we were both cheating on each other yeah that might be recoverable. If she cheated on me with some random guy and I bang her sister in retaliation then yeah that might work since what I did is probably worse (same type of dynamic would apply for cheating with a good friend vs some stranger you'll never see again).

The exception I guess would be if the other person is into it. I'm personally not, but if she wanted me to bang her friend for some reason then yeah I can "cheat" without really cheating. It doesn't really count.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
for me i hate Forced NTR like i don't want to play game where the MC is just there getting cucked without any way to fight back anyhow NTR in game what a lot of Fetish is welcomed as like i'm married man and this is game with alot of girls if i play good and choose my actions wisely i can end in harem route fucking and cucking all other guys but if i make mistakes as ignoring my wife or doing something so bad to her or hurting her this will lead to NTR cuz i was the reason and the mosted second hated thing for me is stupidty in NTR like hey husband do u want to sit with me ? yes or no , no ? ok i'll just fuck the first guy who comes cuz u didn't sit with me so in short i'm all for NTR if the NTR was the consequnces for my actions other than this like playing game just to get cucked is not my cup of tea and for u answer

do u really want mother of ur kids ( if they were lol ) fucking with others doing with she want while not giving u nothing who enjoys this :|

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Women who need more than one man to protect and provide for them, in the US we call them Democrats.
They want a police officer on every corner at their beck and call. They want others to provide for them and satisfy their every whim.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
for me i hate Forced NTR like i don't want to play game where the MC is just there getting cucked without any way to fight back anyhow NTR in game what a lot of Fetish is welcomed as like i'm married man and this is game with alot of girls if i play good and choose my actions wisely i can end in harem route fucking and cucking all other guys but if i make mistakes as ignoring my wife or doing something so bad to her or hurting her this will lead to NTR cuz i was the reason and the mosted second hated thing for me is stupidty in NTR like hey husband do u want to sit with me ? yes or no , no ? ok i'll just fuck the first guy who comes cuz u didn't sit with me so in short i'm all for NTR if the NTR was the consequnces for my actions other than this like playing game just to get cucked is not my cup of tea and for u answer

do u really want mother of ur kids ( if they were lol ) fucking with others doing with she want while not giving u nothing who enjoys this :|
Personally, I'm not a fan of any game with an NTR ending, if she breaks up with you that is one thing, but cheating is an entirely different ball game. I don't view cheating as her simply being unsatisfied with the relationship and wanting to end it, cheating is an entirely selfish desire to have your cake and eat it too, she doesn't want to break things off but she also wants to have sex with other men. Making bad decisions isn't a reason for her to cheat, it's just an excuse she can use to justify her infidelity. In reality it is in fact possible to end a relationship without having sex with another man in front of your current one.

Reactions: Rudzi and khumak

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Personally, I'm not a fan of any game with an NTR ending, if she breaks up with you that is one thing, but cheating is an entirely different ball game. I don't view cheating as her simply being unsatisfied with the relationship and wanting to end it, cheating is an entirely selfish desire to have your cake and eat it too, she doesn't want to break things off but she also wants to have sex with other men. Making bad decisions isn't a reason for her to cheat, it's just an excuse she can use to justify her infidelity. In reality it is in fact possible to end a relationship without having sex with another man in front of your current one.
true that

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I always thought that ntr fans indentified with the guy stealing the girl, not with the Cuck but i guess that it depends on the person

Reactions: LostBR