RPGM - Completed - NTR Front - Infinite Cuckold Hell [Final] [tenmagoten]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Fact Shira

The story isn't coherent, perhaps it's the edited MTL but I couldn't understand much of what was happening during the beginning . The art style could be better but that's a very personal opinion. Perhaps if it received a proper translation it might be better, but even then I don't think it's worth reading through.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Cuhulu Disciple

gameplay :
    heavily on visual novel while you explore the map on RPGmaker game engine.

this game is literally hell because developer put so many traps to force player redo / restart a whole 10 minute worth of story text.

example of traps:
    1) save prompt before every game over screen.
    2) game over screen are everywhere

this is a visual novel hidden behind puzzle with deadly traps
    (deadly traps intended for player and game character).

i litterally spent 30 minute to repeat prologue at the beginning of the game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Suntar

MTL just passes the barely understandable category. there's some build-up for the NTR. Which gets basically nullified because when she gets NTRd FMC doesn't remember this build-up. Only knows MC for like 5 minutes, but at least they fucked during that time. MC even gets some actually decent scenes and isn't a microdick loser at sex. Probs for that, it's exceedingly rare.

NTR is unavoidable, but is it even NTR when the girl doesn't remember you in the first place? Weird Setup