Seeking NTR FUTA + WEAK MC

Mar 5, 2018
There is some game when the 'MC' is NTR, by a futa? This is what i need a recommendation with.

I been thinking about this setting:

- A normal MC who love his family, 3 sister, his mother (it don't need to have a romantic interest in them)
- His Virgin Girlfriend/love interest
- Childhood Friend
- Neighbours (Vecinos)
- Futa (Antagonist, but MC too), female (can be with or without a pussy), with strong political/criminal connection, that want tp corrupt family via drugs, blackmail, maybe rape, etc.
- Can end with MC, stopping the futa and alternately fucking her, the Futa winning and corrupt family/friends/girlfriend, ending fucking the MC or other path.

Is there is a game like that i really wanted it :sneaky:

Funny facts, i don't like NTR, i don't like futa, but for some reason that setting come to mind D: and im looking for something similar.
:cry::cry:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Yeah, it's a fairly old post, and while I don't like NTR either, this sounds very good! Wish someone would actually make a game like this. Heck, maybe I'll even try it myself one day. Though I make absolutely no promises.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
'Cherish these times' is almost exactly what you're asking for! The PC's dad gets murdered, so the family (PC, mom, and sisters) has to move in with his dad's sister who is a filthy rich t-girl. The aunt then goes around corrupting the mom and daughters while abusing the PC in any way she can, ideally trying to make him move out.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
'Cherish these times' is almost exactly what you're asking for! The PC's dad gets murdered, so the family (PC, mom, and sisters) has to move in with his dad's sister who is a filthy rich t-girl. The aunt then goes around corrupting the mom and daughters while abusing the PC in any way she can, ideally trying to make him move out.
I'm trying to find that game, do you have a link at all? Bing comes up with unrelated crap.