Seeking NTR Game, Comic, Doujin, etc - where female enjoys the cruelty.

FilthyMcNasty

Mar 18, 2018
I haven't seen this kind of thing much, but I find it really hot.

There are plenty of NTR stories where the girl isn't into it, feels reluctant the whole way through or has a ton of guilt about betraying their partner. The best you can get out of her is humiliating her partner by calling his dick small.

I'm looking for comics, doujins, animes, western stuff where the girl actually loves NTRing her man. It gets her off, she thrives on it, loves being cruel and deliberately mean, especially behind his back in outrageous ways.

The best example (and pretty much the only one) I've seen so far is .

Any others folks can name?

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Not fan of NTR but this artist is really good

morgorot

Oct 7, 2018
i do not have a solid image about what you are talking when you say "loves being cruel and deliberately mean, especially behind his back in outrageous ways " i think you are meaning being nasty and lustful in the way that no wife/gf would be(that is what i get with the doujin) so here are some recomendations:

(some of them have a little resistance but is almost null more like corruption than actual resistance)

Eroges:
*in the house of a despicable family(it also have a animation)
*Swing & Miss
*Ochiru hitozuma

RPG maker and similar:
*Sana
*Thunder Steel Raiouger
*Leanna slice of life
*Class rep yukino

Animation:
*Tsuma ga kirei ni natta wake(this is cuckold tough it is similar to the doujin you share)
*Otome Dori (the classic, is a strong one so if you are not too much into this better dodge it )
*zoku tsuma netori(it have a prequel but i do not remember the title)

Reactions: FilthyMcNasty