Seeking NTR game where more than 1 of your lovers stolen by a guy.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know of any examples? Many NTR game seems to either focus on a single heroine being cucked away, or them being gang raped. I don't like that. Prefer to have a single villain stealing your lovers (like family, or girlfriend, or wife, your crush).

Reactions: PN69

Psion

May 30, 2017
Not in English:
Nラブ ―ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ― many girls, many villains
寝取られ・傍観・日記 ~変態医師の性研究の餌食となり理性の仮面を剥がれてヨガり泣かされる俺の妹と幼馴染と先生~ many girls, no sex, faceless villains

Secretlee

Jun 3, 2017
What about this one? Try it.

I didn't manage to finish this one because the main character is so pathetic, everything was taken from him, he was cucked multiple times. It feels like you are playing as a side character then the heroines are just being fucked one by one..

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Not in English:
Nラブ ―ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ― many girls, many villains
寝取られ・傍観・日記 ~変態医師の性研究の餌食となり理性の仮面を剥がれてヨガり泣かされる俺の妹と幼馴染と先生~ many girls, no sex, faceless villains
Is the second game's villains bunch of people or a single person?

What about this one? Try it.

I didn't manage to finish this one because the main character is so pathetic, everything was taken from him, he was cucked multiple times. It feels like you are playing as a side character then the heroines are just being fucked one by one..
thug hero party, the tyrant
Thug Hero Party has your harem raped by bunch of random trolls and stuffs right? As I stated in OP, I'm looking for more of one person stealing your lovers. The Tyrant is like bunch of people stealing your mother, sisters and such, yes?

B

BigWamanHunter

From what I've read about it.... Big brother should be right up your alley.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Try Amor Magical Academy. Best NTR game in gameplay wise. There are three girls. Your childhood friend/crush, your sister and classmate. And there are three main guys. You can choose either girl as your girlfriend and then she can get NTRd by any of the main three guys (you can also choose the guy). So you can make one guy steal all your girlfriends one by one and then you also has the option to get them back from them.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Try Amor Magical Academy. Best NTR game in gameplay wise. There are three girls. Your childhood friend/crush, your sister and classmate. And there are three main guys. You can choose either girl as your girlfriend and then she can get NTRd by any of the main three guys (you can also choose the guy). So you can make one guy steal all your girlfriends one by one and then you also has the option to get them back from them.
Sounds good! Thanks for that.

Keep the suggestions coming please!:)