Identify NTR Game

Spiculuz

Sep 22, 2018
Hello can someone help me remember this ntr game where you play as the son and you have a childhood friend and a mother that gets ntr'd, protagonist's father cant get his dick up anymore and your mom and childhood friend gets send out to some shit i cant remember. The ending is where you find out that mc is part monster and he forgets about everything and you live with your childhood friend while she's trying to bring back your memories ? I know this summary sounds confusing as fuck, i can only remember parts of it. Protagonist has a half human/half monster face and hand at the end of the game if i remember correctly. (its not a visual novel or renpy)

Last edited:

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Hello can someone help me remember this ntr game where you play as the son and you have a childhood friend and a mother that gets ntr'd, protagonist's father cant get his dick up anymore and your mom and childhood friend gets send out to some shit i cant remember. The ending is where you find out that mc is part monster and he forgets about everything and you live with your childhood friend while she's trying to bring back your memories ? I know this summary sounds confusing as fuck, i can only remember parts of it. Protagonist has a half human/half monster face and hand at the end of the game if i remember correctly. (its not a visual novel or renpy)
Wailing Guignol by WASABI on Steam and RJ170185 on DLsite. Not available on F95 due to rule 7.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spiculuz

Spiculuz

Sep 22, 2018
Wailing Guignol by WASABI on Steam and RJ170185 on DLsite. Not available on F95 due to rule 7.
yeah yeah yea H!!! thats it, this game has been bugging me for the last 8 hours. thank you. I remember finding it here but maybe im just misremembering.