Ntr games ending

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
What is a "decend ending" for you? Are you referring to a happy ending?

If so, the act of Netorare is supposed to be negative. Then again, there is NTR where you play the victim role, and there is NTR where you play the instigator role (netori). A game can be fully focused on NTR, or just have a scene where NTR happens, as part of the story, but not as the main focus.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I respect devs who go outside the usual ntr bubble when making their game.
Just because a game has ntr doesn't mean it has to have a sad ending or bad ending

I like when games try to innovate more than just follow a standard pattern
And that goes for all genres

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just because a game has ntr doesn't mean it has to have a sad ending or bad ending

It should have a bad ending for the main fan base. Happy, malencholic, or revenge endings are fine alternate routes, but that's up to the dev and how much extra work they wanna do.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It should have a bad ending for the main fan base. Happy, malencholic, or revenge endings are fine alternate routes, but that's up to the dev and how much extra work they wanna do.
Yeah but I was talking about games in general
Most of the ones I have played seem to follow a similar plot to other games

Any time a dev tries something different people get angry
take harem games for example they are usually all the same unfortunately
No one can try and innovate because people don't like change.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
the bad ending is the good ending of ntr. it's the whole point of liking ntr. getting a happy ending in ntr means you failed.

if you want your girl to fuck others + good ending, you're looking for 'sharing' not ntr. or maybe corruption.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020

Like what do you want to see, an antagonist steals the protagonist's partner, family or childhood friend, but gives them an LI or even a harem in return? :unsure:

I think there are possibilities for NTR-like plots that are more psychologically realistic or more historically realistic than the usual, though the historically realistic ones wouldn't be true NTR. But most stuff I've read from NTR fans suggests not many would be interested in that stuff. For them it's more about corruption.

Reactions: Rafster

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What is a "decend ending" for you? Are you referring to a happy ending?

If so, the act of Netorare is supposed to be negative. Then again, there is NTR where you play the victim role, and there is NTR where you play the instigator role (netori). A game can be fully focused on NTR, or just have a scene where NTR happens, as part of the story, but not as the main focus.
This and there are netorare games where the MC is such a loser that the player actively wants to punish him (it's always a him) by turning his wife into a cock hungry cum-slut :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Meaning Less

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Well, what about those games that have NTR incidents at the beginning, and then becomes a revenge story/forming an harem or a slaughter? They may have interesting endings.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Well, what about those games that have NTR incidents at the beginning, and then becomes a revenge story/forming an harem or a slaughter? They may have interesting endings.
That's completely fine, but if the kink is not only optional but a small part of the game then I wouldn't even call it an "ntr game". In those cases it would just be a revenge/harem game, and happy endings are common in those.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
That's completely fine, but if the kink is not only optional but a small part of the game then I wouldn't even call it an "ntr game". In those cases it would just be a revenge/harem game, and happy endings are common in those.
Not a genre I bother to play, but I'd guess happy endings are like a lot more common in those than endings like Titus Andronicus? You know, proper revenge endings. :p ;)