Seeking NTR games inspired/based on anime

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Hello,

As the title suggests, I am looking for NTR games based on or inspired by anime. My favorite Hgame by far is "Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic."

This game awoke something in me. I love seeing a good girl with a useless boyfriend get slowly corrupted with somewhat fun and interesting gameplay that keeps you engaged. I am looking for something to fill this void as I wait for more content to come out for this game.

Thank you

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hello,

As the title suggests, I am looking for NTR games based on or inspired by anime. My favorite Hgame by far is "Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic."

This game awoke something in me. I love seeing a good girl with a useless boyfriend get slowly corrupted with somewhat fun and interesting gameplay that keeps you engaged. I am looking for something to fill this void as I wait for more content to come out for this game.

Thank you
Following
Might want to try the following titles then to see if they suit your preference :coffee:

Chainsaw Man Hot Spring Travel

To Lala-RU

Naruto: Family Vacation

God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring!

Sakura's Chapter

Moreover, moving forward, if you filter by 'Parody' and 'NTR' in the F95 search engine, you can also get a list of probable titles as well for your consideration/review if any fit the bill of what you were looking for.

Reactions: saekoa