Seeking NTR games where the protagonist's daughter(s) gets corrupted?

KBates

May 29, 2018
Something like NTR Homestay, and looking for a game similar where the daughter gets corrupted alongside with the mother. I love oyakodon scenes, especially if they are NTR. I am not really looking for anything games where fathers corrupt their own daughters, I like the feeling anguish that comes with the feeling of overwhelming loss, something being stolen. Because I am kinda fucked up, I would actually prefer something darker than NTR homestay, maybe with more corruption and ahegao/mind break elements - but that is just a bonus. I loved the slow buildup and how hurt the protagonist was in NTR homestay too. Can anyone else recommend me anything similar?

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Something like NTR Homestay, and looking for a game similar where the daughter gets corrupted alongside with the mother. I love oyakodon scenes, especially if they are NTR. I am not really looking for anything games where fathers corrupt their own daughters, I like the feeling anguish that comes with the feeling of overwhelming loss, something being stolen. Because I am kinda fucked up, I would actually prefer something darker than NTR homestay, maybe with more corruption and ahegao/mind break elements - but that is just a bonus. I loved the slow buildup and how hurt the protagonist was in NTR homestay too. Can anyone else recommend me anything similar?
Don't know any with the protagonist's daughter, but Henteria Chronicles 2 has scenes with the MC's mom and sister. The scenes are very different however, but storywise it's one of the best made NTR games out there imo