Seeking NTR games with Female Protag

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Developed an itch for these games. Give me all that you've got, games where you get to cheat on your Husband/Boyfriend.

Preferably with incest (i.e, Mother with children).

Reactions: Parthornax

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
lily of the valley, officer chloe, elena's life, sarah's life.. but the first three is my favorites

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
A Wife & Mother might be a game for you. It's quite incredible - shitload of content but no actual sex yet. Probably the best first version ever so its worth it regardless

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Did you try those games I recommended in the other thread of yours?

Reactions: Bip

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
A Wife & Mother might be a game for you. It's quite incredible - shitload of content but no actual sex yet. Probably the best first version ever so its worth it regardless
Played that and that's literally what got me into this fetish

Did you try those games I recommended in the other thread of yours?

Played Ema, Milf Warrior. Will try out Treasure Hunter Mar, cheers

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
This is my #1 fetish too. I tend to prefer simple cheating rather than NTR, though the line is often blurred. The latter being too much about the cruelty and/or emasculation for me a lot of the time, and sometimes the guy is aware or even into it which isn't really what i'm looking for. I just like watching girls let loose and be naughty sluts x'Dx'D.

Anyway i can add Mischeif War and Tamani's Hentai Adventure to the list. Both RPGM. But no incest in these.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I second the op's request , Amy suggestions appreciated. I dont Like fighting games as they tend to be Very grindy, although i loved thug party, thats hardcore ntr but with Malé prot.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Minako ~Kikyou Shita Inaka de Murabitotachi ni Netorareta Saiai no Tsuma~
Same thing that everything else, at least bad guy is funny.