Seeking Ntr games with unique mechanics

CaptBay

Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone know of any Ntr games with unique mechanics? For example, games that I liked were from the devs Kegani Laboratory. Ntr House, A village target by barbarians Etc. I've played all their games. Maybe you have to fight to protect them, or something like that. Anything would be appreciated

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Henteria Chronicles has environmental proximity based sounds. Your character can listen to two other characters having sex through a door or see them through a window. The second and third games also give you the option to skip scenes where the MC isn't actually present to leave what actually happened somewhat ambiguous. In terms of storytelling it's a more immersive experience. The art is all pixel animations though so if that isn't your thing then you might not be into it. It relies a lot on sounds and voices, but pulls it off very well imo.

CaptBay

Aug 4, 2020
Henteria Chronicles has environmental proximity based sounds. Your character can listen to two other characters having sex through a door or see them through a window. The second and third games also give you the option to skip scenes where the MC isn't actually present to leave what actually happened somewhat ambiguous. In terms of storytelling it's a more immersive experience. The art is all pixel animations though so if that isn't your thing then you might not be into it. It relies a lot on sounds and voices, but pulls it off very well imo.
I’ll give it a look! Thanks!