NTR Gaming System Design Statistics

zxmedio

Dec 10, 2022

When the player decides who to date within the daily limited time, other women should reduce the favorability to increase the probability of NTR plots
yes , no , other
your personal reasons

After the player solves the NTR plot, the female character should enter lock mode and become a character that will not change, either as the protagonist's harem or leaving the game
yes , no , other
your personal reasons

In the dating system, among the following possibilities, which one do you want to see more?
1 There are not many text descriptions, but there are CGs of shopping and playing with female characters on different occasions
2 There are actual detailed texts to describe the situation, but there is no further CG, only the vertical painting of the two and some changes in the vertical painting
3 Don’t waste time, just show the CG of the actual activity and it’s over, time skipping is the best

In a special plot, a special location that looks like a murder case appears on the map. After the player investigates and fights, what should be done with this location?
1 The part that has no plot effect is cleared
2 is fully reserved, and small plots are made for this
3 It is completely reserved, and it is acceptable to have no effect at all
4 Forcibly become an NTR location, weak plot connection is also feasible

2.png

Reactions: Seittitgib

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
NTR stats? Like how many times a girl has cheated on the MC? What do you mean by NTR stats?

When the player decides who to date within the daily limited time, other women should reduce the favorability to increase the probability of NTR plots
Some women find a man more appealing if he's dating a girl already. Some women may be turned on by this. Some women may find this unfavorable, but only on the surface, and secretly desire the alpha male more.

I don't think her favorability should be reduced, only if you've betrayed her in some way, so if you're dating three women, then the women see your dating someone else, yet you promised them you were only seeing them, then favorability should decrease because you lied to them.

After the player solves the NTR plot
What does solving an NTR plot even mean?

In the dating system, among the following possibilities, which one do you want to see more?
Around 10 line text descriptions of the currently viewed CG. For every CG, include highly relevant sentences of text.

Show CG
Player reads three lines of text, then LEFT CLICKs.

Then stop, try not to bombard them with too much text, unless you're showing a new CG. Some people can read lots of texts, but I think most people are not in the mood for walls of text.

In a special plot, a special location that looks like a murder case appears on the map. After the player investigates and fights, what should be done with this location?
1 The part that has no plot effect is cleared
2 is fully reserved, and small plots are made for this
3 It is completely reserved, and it is acceptable to have no effect at all
4 Forcibly become an NTR location, weak plot connection is also feasible
This is a good question actually. Hmmm. In a traditional visual novel, that area would no longer be relevant. In a sandbox, you'd be able to go back, but why? For the sake of exploration. If the player explores to find something new, they might go back to see if there's anything new. But your concerned about wasting the players time, right? Hmmm. You definitely don't want the player to have to visit 20 of the same areas to discover something new. Is there a quest log? If it's a sandbox, leave the area open to being visited again, but let your quest log help guide the player so they don't waste time.

Reactions: zxmedio

zxmedio

Dec 10, 2022
NTR stats? Like how many times a girl has cheated on the MC? What do you mean by NTR stats?

Some women find a man more appealing if he's dating a girl already. Some women may be turned on by this. Some women may find this unfavorable, but only on the surface, and secretly desire the alpha male more.

I don't think her favorability should be reduced, only if you've betrayed her in some way, so if you're dating three women, then the women see your dating someone else, yet you promised them you were only seeing them, then favorability should decrease because you lied to them.

What does solving an NTR plot even mean?

Around 10 line text descriptions of the currently viewed CG. For every CG, include highly relevant sentences of text.

Show CG

Then stop, try not to bombard them with too much text, unless you're showing a new CG. Some people can read lots of texts, but I think most people are not in the mood for walls of text.

This is a good question actually. Hmmm. In a traditional visual novel, that area would no longer be relevant. In a sandbox, you'd be able to go back, but why? For the sake of exploration. If the player explores to find something new, they might go back to see if there's anything new. But your concerned about wasting the players time, right? Hmmm. You definitely don't want the player to have to visit 20 of the same areas to discover something new. Is there a quest log? If it's a sandbox, leave the area open to being visited again, but let your quest log help guide the player so they don't waste time.

因為內容大多以Google翻譯完成,所以可能會出現看不明白的文字,我並沒有解決辦法 QQ
Because most of the content is translated by Google, there may be unintelligible text, and I have no solution QQ

我理解你的部份想法,我會再多思考一下
I understand part of your thinking, I'll think about it a little more

我現時的想法是地點保留成未來某些故事的地點,因此沒有完成這些支線的話未來某些支線也不能被觸法
My current idea is that the location is reserved as the location of some future stories, so if these branch lines are not completed, some future branch lines cannot be touched

由於遊戲沒有設定 "任務提示介面" ,本意就是想玩家自由在場景中自由找事物,並很高機會的遇到事件的類形
Since the game does not set a "task reminder interface", the original intention is to allow players to freely find things in the scene and encounter events with a high chance

對於希望玩家更多探索的方向來說,這樣設定我感覺更好
For the direction that I want players to explore more, I feel better with this setting

當然也不完全肯定
Of course not entirely sure

標題 stats 意思是資料收集
Title stats Means Data Collection

solving an NTR 的意思是NTR的劇情完結後
Solving an NTR means after the plot of NTR is over

zxmedio

Dec 10, 2022
Damn, at this rate you'll need an AI to program all the LI behavior.
嘗試做凡人可以做到的事,只不過把數量增加一點點...
Try to do what mortals can do, just increase the amount a little...