RPGM - Completed - NTR Heroine Crystal Mina [v1.11] [Orenohut]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Gakuto1

The game isn't bad and the art is good, but the MTL ruins it.

There's not much to say, the NTR is really good in this one, the art is good, even though it can get a bit repetitive, but it could be saved as there are different circumstances to every scene if it wasn't for the terrible MTL.

It can go up to a 5 if someone decides to translate it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Zaidas

The game is HEAVILY text based, so it really needs at bare minimum non-mtl. Events and scenes are pretty hot and very long, art is mediocre and repetitive, there are lots of fetishes and ntr is well done. But playing such a game with mtl is really off-putting.
    Could be solid 4.5/5 for those who like ntr and 4/5 for everyone else, if someone actually translated it by hand. At this moment, it's probably not even worth downloading and watching the scenes from recollection room. Disappointing ;-(

Looks like I'm just criticizing mtl, but this is a text based game, it NEEDS good text to make it work, art is just illustrations for the text. In majority of games, art is primary and text just describes what is going on in very general way, there are only several lines of text per scene. In this game, you will be reading texts all the time, mtl just doesn't work.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ClockworkRBD

Not a bad game. Even with all it's faults I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. The story is obviously NTR, as you can tell by the title, and follows a superheroine by the name of Mina, who from what I understand of the translation gets more powerful from semen.

Pros

- The game has very nice art, especially if you enjoy tight clothing, spandex, or plugsuit-like outfits.

- The game has a nice variety of CGs, ranging from bloomers to plugsuits to idol outfits.

- The game is pretty easy to complete, requiring at most a basic awareness of how turn-based combat works and the use of new abilities you get. Getting all the H-scenes for recollection can be done pretty easily in a single playthrough.

Cons

- The machine translation could be much better, and in some ways it is at best serviceable and at worst it comes off as really weird. However, considering con #2 I am not surprised MTL was opted for.

- This game has incredibly long H events, with text that can take a solid 20-30 seconds, if not 45+ of holding fast forward to get through. There are multiple CGs through each event, but they can often feel like they take forever and fast-forwarding with X or Enter is not fast enough.

Other/Misc (Neither Pro or Con)
    - The brother/Onii-chan has a genuinely comically small penis. Even for an NTR game this was surprising.

- This game has a TON of anal scenes. Vaginal scenes come towards the end of the game but they feel worthwhile to move up to.

- The game does feel like it has obvious padding, with you having to go through new variations of similar events all at once before continuing the story, which can really put the MTL translation and extremely long h scenes in the spotlight. The variations do feel different each time, but you have to go to every location and re-do a majority of them 4 times in a game that is less than 3 hours long fast-forwarding most cutscenes.

- Pregnancy is ENDING ONLY. There is no pregnancy mechanic in-game.

Conclusion

Overall, I really enjoyed the game despite it's flaws. While the game definitely has issues that might be deal-breakers for others, I genuinely feel comfortable giving it a 4-stars in terms of my own personal enjoyment. The art is good, the MTL is serviceable enough, and if you enjoy body-tight outfits this game will not disappoint with it's CGs.