Seeking NTR JRPGM or renpay ((android ported))

Assergunner

Oct 7, 2019
Hello, all! This thread is about corruption games with NTR elements + RPG elements; and not the type where the MC gets cucked. Some games that I tried are very close to what I want, but many have lots of rape content in them and that usually is a major turn-off for me. While there are some rape events that may be tolerable, many just piss me off. What I'm interested in is games where the focus lies in the conflict between the individuals' values and morals vs the pleasure that can be obtained if they bend them and/or, eventually, abandon them.

More specifically, what I enjoy is a progressive corruption type of game where the main characters get corrupted, slowly, by their own volition, not forced, and start to enjoy immoral acts in sexual nature, such as cheating on their partners, or abandoning a celibate way of life (mainly nuns), by discovering the pleasure of sexuality that their previous partners weren't able to fully provide (or had no sex experience at all), but still retain strong affection feelings towards them (or their faith), even as they explore their lewd side and engage in such acts preferably for android ported by anyone dosent matter who

Some of my favorite on-going games, that we can find here in F95zone, and that I consider are within these parameters:

JRPG games:

NTRed Young Wifey Leanna ~Leanna's Slice of Life~

Feel free to suggest whatever you feel fit to these but most important is that its ported for Android.

Reactions: Ghost_of_cinder96