RPGM - Completed - NTR Knight [2023-12-02] [War Shop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rain01

Great NTR game. Has a decent amount of vanilla content too, though it can be hard to get on the first playthrough since it requires a fair bit of money, the only thing which carries on between games. The sandbox element to the NTR stuff added a lot of variety.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bruhman800

This is one of those games that i like so much that i feel bad for pirating. I usually don't mess with NTR games unless the NTR is optional (Some might say that defeats the purpose but i like doing the happy/ romance route after all the endings of the mc getting cucked) The game starts off kind of hard but once you get the skills to show you Artel's location and the lockpick skill maxed out the game gets really easy. The best part of the game for me is the sandbox and the randomness of events to keep things fresh. You also have to option to try to stop the NTR or just watch the scenes. There's a few variations of the scenes depending on if you're actually dating Artel or not, Overall this game is really good i only wish the nun had more scenes as a possible romantic interest. I really like reverse NTR situations and it would have been nice if there was a route if the protag could NTR Artel with the hot nun lady.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

War Shop's notoriously bad execution of their goods has it's peak here.
    Even with this one, where animation and voice adds to the scenes, it still feels shallow.
    Some scenes serve their purpose but most of the time it misses it's climax.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

laser14

Great game. If you are an NTR enjoyer, there is a lot to like here.
    Specifically, I like the randomness of the events. You don't quite know what's going to happen next. The art is good.
    If I have one gripe, it's that there is an end date. So you can't get all the clips in one playthrough unless you know what you're doing. But that's not enough to lose a star.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Ballistic 9029

3.5/5

I half expected to hate this game and drop it after a few hours, but was pleasantly surprised by the anti-NTR route, where if you play your cards right, you can basically reverse cuck everyone trying to cuck you by becoming the ultimate giga-chad cock blocker.

My biggest complaints are that the game doesn't really explain it's mechanics very well, essentially, your goal, should you choose to accept, is to balance knight training (which is just either passing time in the classroom or training hall), and keeping everyone off your girl because even though she's a badass, she's been struck by a curse that makes her vulnerable at random times.

You'd think that keeping the cucks away would be your immediate top priority, but no, you actually have at least a day or two window in which to start getting your shit together, she can wreck the nerds on her own for a while, but after that, they'll all come back for revenge, and that's when you need to step in if you wanna avoid the NTR path, which is like a vast majority of this game.

Each of the 5 antagonists seem to have their first 2-3 events be unskippable but harmless, since it's essentially just their failed attempts and trying to learn more, so if you're like me and wanna be the cuck-proof giga-Chad, you're gonna wanna grind harder than your waifu in the first few days to try and max out your lock picking, get money and gain skill so you can save bitches without dropping a grand on new lockpicks every other event.

By the end of the tutorial, you'll have 2 SP, which I recommend investing into the Event Log, and Location Tracker, so you know what events are happening even if you're not there, and you can pick up the H-Scene tracker the next time you train.

You'll know you're in the danger zone with each antagonist when you see these events in the log-

Gierre: Beat in a duel.
    Locke: Researched Hypnosis.
    Tay: Pranked during practice? (I'll be honest, I only ever saw Tay for three events and I never had to stop him, don't know what's up with that)
    Don: Learned about the lewd crest. (Maybe you can stop progress before this, but I've literally never seen this scene, only thing I can think of is that the scene only happens exceptionally late at night, but every time it happens, it's when a day ends.)
    Henji: Learned about the lewd crest.

After this is when each of them will legit start trying to cuck your boy Coreas, and that's when you'll be needing stamina to get through the day and lockpicks to intervene, each of them however has a feature where every time you intervene, they have a reduced chance of appearing, stop them enough times, and you're home free essentially.

However this can be easier said than done because of the game's poorly explained time system, essentially any time you do an action or go somewhere, time advances, whether you're training, studying or just trying to figure out what room your girl is in, time moves forward, the game seems to work in hour increments with time advancing at inconsistent rates depending on time of day, moving from room to room may normally only take 5 minutes but at night it can take an hour or something for some reason.

The important part to remember though is that if an H-event appears at say 4PM, you only have until around 5PM until it's over, whether you wanna see it for yourself, or stop it, it'll be over by the end of the hour, so plan your next move carefully, since time doesn't move unless you're traveling to a new screen or doing an action that requires stamina.

My biggest critique though, is that while the game does have an NTR-free route, that is supposedly the true ending (I haven't seen it yet for the reason I'm about to mention), it doesn't have enough content in my opinion, basically you drive off the cucks by interrupting their plans enough which is never acknowledged in the story, you unlock all 10 sex skills, go through all the wholesome scenes, and then...you have to wait for the game to end-

The game is WAY too damn long in my opinion, while also moving too fast. a single day goes by in a handful of actions, and in the beginning you're basically racing against time, but by the mid or even late game?-

You're just waiting....constantly, and when the cuckers are gone all you can do is replay the same scenes that have no contextual additions or dialogue variety-

You could have the main girl give BJs in every single area of the game, but it'll still be the same exact H-Scene, with the same animations, the same two starting lines of dialogue, and no variety between different locations or scenarios, and at some point the main girl just repeats the same single line of dialogue when you talk to her in a location.

The game sort of just falls apart at the finish line, because even if you have everything together and have all the stats you could ever want or need, you're basically stuck without anything to do but repeat the same scenes over and over.

I've got hundreds in both main stats, thousands of G, and all skills, but I still got 11 in game days to pass before the ending. Maybe it's just me though-

I enjoy grinding in games, but there's just not enough for me to grind towards.

All the difficulty comes from early parts of the game, and then gets consistently easier.

You'll likely struggle the most in the first or second week, after that though it's all downhill.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Lanaya322

One of those games you'd love to wipe from your memory after you unlock every CG. Even though I'm not the biggest NTR fan - I don't mind it, but it's not the biggest deal for me - this game contains many other fetishes like: exhibitionism, humiliation, corruption, spying. I only wish the exhibitionism theme was explored further, but at the same time I understand it wasn't supposed to be the main dish in this game. 10/10 would wipe my memory to replay this game
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Sword of Slaanesh

I would have normally given this game 4 stars, the corruption of the FMC is way too steep, the gameplay becomes repetitive quite fast, the in-game currency is somewhat useless, the skills you can get are also quite boring.

BUT,

The NTR in this game is well done, sometimes even reminded me of NTRPG2 in how you can see the heroine sprite getting fucked somewhere in the next room while you had to Study to get the knowledge points to pass the exams.

Its a good NTR game, art is also amazing, looking forward to the devs next game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Machintruc8

This game is one of the best H RPGM game I ever played.
    Pro :
    - The art and the animation are really, really great.
    - There are several paths with a lot of content and situations to unlock for each one of them.
    - Their is a non-NTR route with a cool true ending !

Con :
    - The gameplay may be repetitive, to chase the next H scene or to stop it on time, but it's very minor compare to the overall quality of the game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Trochev

Great quality game.
    The characters are nice, lots of scenes with animations, fun scenarios.
    Do get the skill to know where Artel is as soon as possible, as it cuts down on a lot of useless running around.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Icarusuu

this game rocks, such a obscure find too.
    didnt think i would see a inspired/ripoff on summer memories so soon
    doesn't have as much detail to world and attention to small detail but it does it's main job well which is the hidden netorare and artwork.
    the live2d and character design of the protagonist i would boldly claim topples SM's by a small mergin, basically it's good, i love how hot the heroine looks and when she is being fondled or touched or etc it's too hot and the breasts are done amazingly pretty, if the artstyle was something of lower quality but had live2d i don't think i would have the same opinion.
    dialogue is definitely not better, it's simple, it tries it's job to have a similar style but i wish it had more depth, all characters here ARE 10x more bland than SM's characters, there's not much levels of progression and they are tad simple so there isn't a long route development, but i suppose it had to lose in a major aspect for being a game that came out 10x faster.
    i would say the scenes here still do their job of making you jerk off well though.
    here you can play pretend to get immersed into ntr way easier, you can have romantic moments, date, kiss, sex the heroine way faster by your own without feeling like a chore and thus you easily can feel like in a girlfriend ntr rather than a ''i have a crush on her'' one, and even if game design doesn't try that deep on why, it's hot seeing she about still has events with others despite dating you.
    unsure it if's intended but how the time system works it can be quite hot to your imagination how you can invite your girlfriend to a date or confess to her and as soon as the map loads from having finished that event, she can be getting fingered by a guy in his room, it's fun and i'll state why below but some of the room layouts only apply into this.
    plus i really think this game does the far away sprited sex better, abusing it way more as it knows it's potential for ntr storytelling, plus with way better silhouette sex scenes (Games usually forget this type), SM didn't have much far sprited sex even with it's potential, but it did have better soundwork and creaky bed scenes though (just 1)
    i would say i'm a more fan of a more closed space where you feel like everyone is closer and relating to each other and thus more immersing, rather than a massive city like SM but that could be just me.
    other props i'll give is how much more teasing ''fucking next to player'' scenes there are, it's one of the most obscure stuff in ntr and glad there's even if its a little, there is here

overall it's fun and just what a SM fan needs.

-game would be 10x better if translation was more coherent so you could feel the heroine's changes better, ehh but you get all ideas regardless..
    -minor point that i didn't like is the structure of the map, feels like a maze till you unlock the skill to track the heroine, the only clever thing about the map is how it has designed rooms to watch the ntr from far if you don't have a key (but dialogue extremely short and if there was better sounds it could leave better to imagination) and then you have some rooms that are locked or rooms where you can see the other room but not the bed (very clever)
    -and major point i didn't like however is how when the heroine is subjected to a scene that has happened before you barely get any dialogue meaning it's almost just a live2d replay showcase without the substance that made it good, this and the mini-games are where i feel the game was overly underdeveloped, there was much further potential.

also i really like the female moans here, props to choosing these sounds, specially when she goes more for ''Ohh'' rather than ''Ahh'' it feels way more real and unique than usual moans that are trying so hard in being sexy and cute.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

AeQuor

i dont think i have ever fapped nearly as much to anything really as i have to this. I bow to everyone that was involved in creating this masterpiece.

Animation and Scenes: Top Tier
    Art Style: Top Tier
    Quantity of content: Top Tier

everyone who is a fan of corruption and NTR will be able to enjoy this to the fullest!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

ttt_uz

Version 1.0.4 Rating: 4/5

=== NTR Moment ===
    In my humble opinion, it may sound controversial, but an NTR game is good when it has a lot of non-NTR content. Usually, the main character is either incredibly idiotic or just a turbo-passive eunuch. Both of their interests in the female character (further it is 'FC') are declared somewhere in the prologue, and we play, to be honest, a flying camera that somehow interacts with world objects rather than a human being with his own interests and feelings.
    This game doesn't make such a mistake. Despite the fact that we play as a not very successful gigachad, but, to say it politely, a loser, we still have an opportunity to:
    1. 'Protect' FC from ugly scumbags by interrupting their intentions.
    2. Be engaged with FC and even have sex with her.
    So we are not common spectators here, as it usually happens in other NTR games. We are really motivated to be a part of what is going on. Thus, FC holds value for us, and we are profoundly affected by her loss.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

=== Art ===
    FC's art is decent.
    100% of the scenes are animated. I don't know any game on this site with fully animated scenes, let alone among RPG Maker games.
    The downsides are:
    Sometimes, scenes look almost similar for the same tier scenes (a blowjob for one scumbag looks similar to another scumbag, and so on).
    The design of scumbags or any male body art in scenes is not as high quality as that of females.

=== Plot ===
    Is mediocre. Our childhood friend has a problem, of course, it makes her do lewd things. The events happen at the academy, so we are a student. A student with no great success. I would call the main character pathetic, but for reasons mentioned in the "NTR Moment" section, I would not. The antagonists are nothing more than special archetypes you might see in other NTR games.
    There are common scumbag archetypes:
    • Blackmailer. Check.
    • Bully. Check.
    • Envious colleague. Check.
    • Acquaintance from childhood with shit personality. Check.
    • Unattractive old, low-paid labor worker/beggar/vagabond. Check.

=== Gameplay ===
    There is no combat, and it's not overloaded with mechanics. However, one thing that will bother you is roaming across the map a lot. For each part of the day, you are going to do something: develop skills, get paid by missions, or interact with FC. At the beginning, I assume you will check your waifu, and you will try to find her on the map. By earning skill points, you will be able to see where she is on a global map, but anyway, roaming on a map is the thing you will do most of the time, which is not very fun from some moment of playing it.

=== Summary ===
    To be honest, when I played the game, I initially rated it as 5 with a minus. Then, I brought in my memory all minority 'quality of life' (QoL) discomforts and said, "Fine, it's 4.5/5." But while writing this review, it might bring the thought, "How come this game is even worthy of 3/5?" I think it's not a bad game. The story is not outstanding, but it is not the worst; it's somewhere in the middle.

The things I personally dislike here are:
    • A couple of 'QoL' issues with time skipping and traveling.
    • It doesn't have many kinks; it's full of vanilla things with a couple of exceptions.
    • Considering the gameplay and world map we have, I would enjoy it more if it had more adult content with either existing female characters or new ones. P.S. The only interactable secondary FC has at best 5 scenes, 50% of which are almost similar, and it's like 10% of the game's content. Though she can compete in hotness with the main FC.
    The things I liked:
    • The quality of 'interactive females' art and animations.
    • MC is not just a spectator.
    I want to rate it 3.5/5 now, but according to the fact we can't grant half points, we round it to 4 (Just because of art and animations :D).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------​
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Sick Loli Rapist

If you're here to fap than you chose the right game. The animations are both 2D (animated) and the pixel animated which is rare to see nowadays.

The plot is decent and the excuse used by the author to make the girl fuck other men is acceptable, nothing more. Mind control, blackmail, in this case the sex mark exc are used when the author doesn't want to put much effort in writing a good plot. Again, it's an excuse and as one it doesn't add value to the plot or the game in general.

I liked the fact that you, the MC, could actually have sex with the girl and there's even an ending with her. Most of the times with these NTR games you always end up as a cuck which is just BAD. Spend some more time you authors in making more endings.

Would be a 3 stars game but the scenes are really well made and because of that giving 3 stars to this one would be an insult. Out there we can find 1000 of RPGMs that look like this but that don't have 1% of beauty, in terms of animations, as this one, most of the times they don't even have animations but shitty ass static pictures (so yeah, definitely a plus).

It's nearly 2024, animations are a MUST nowadys and if you don't think so then just go here on F95Zone and search up for the best and most rated games... All those games "casually" are animated. This was a direct message to the devs of other games.

UPDATE AFTER FEW DAYS SINCE I MADE THIS RATING:
    So I'm trying different things and the game sometimes gives a heart icon and her position too in 2 different places, the H event just doesn't exist. It's a bug and I hope someone will fix it.
    Another thing that I discovered which makes no sense is that if an H-event stars, for example X character fondling her boobs, if you interrupt the action (even though there's are dialogues and an animation which makes you understand that character X was fondling her boobs) that doesn't count as one. What am I talking about? Well there's a STATUS option in the menu which makes you see how many times she had sex, gave bjs exc exc and the counter doesn't move if she got, for example, her boobs fondled but you interrupted the action. From a logical point of view it doesn't make sense but I guess it was intended to be like that so that the count wouldn't get too high.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Das Ras

Overall a lot better than most rpgm scum out there. I think that the NTR aspect of this game is pretty good actually, events progress even if you don't view them and I think that for some people that can be a really cool mechanic that they enjoy.
    I think the scenes in this game are also pretty hot, albiet long and tedious at times, especially when the heroine has to orgasm thirty times before the scene can reach a (male) climax.
    Absolutely worth a try and if you enjoy it, you'll be in for something special
  15. 2.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

Seems to be one of the most overrated games ever

Art is below mediocre. Animation is not much better

Every scene is reused 100 times, all the antagonists are mostly the same and they do the same thing, the same sex scenes in the same positions with the same setup. Sometimes you can't even understand with whom the female mc is having sex with

Every scene and the progression between them has zero sense and zero context because of the lewd mark an hypnosis bs

Most of the game is repetitive grind. I did not even understand why this exam is even a thing because it is impossible not to farm the needed stats in time
  16. 2.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

I don't know how this is getting glowing reviews as a NTR game. To me a great NTR is all about the plot. The emotions, the relationships, the betrayal, the corruption. The whole plot here is she is your childhood friend, she has a lewd mark, guys find out and start having sex with her, wooo :|

The gameplay is basically non-existent but at least it doesn't get in your way, its very simple. Scenes are well drawn and well animated but without the real NTR plot, to me this game isn't worth playing. All the other reviews giving the game a 4 or 5 despite the weak story are totally fair, its just more of a big deal for me than them.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

The art of NTR Knight Is really good, there Is a good variety of scenes as well but sadly the story and writing aren't the best. It Is one of the best games in the genre and 100% worth a shot If you haven't played It yet but don't go in expecting a masterpiece of a story, It Is passable at best.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Strong1

Normally I hate RPGMaker games but this is an exception. Finally a NTR game that offers an excellent Pure love path where you aren't forced into being a cuck and you get just as much content as the NTR path(s). Atelle is so cute and sexy and the 2d sex scenes are very well done Probably the best Japanese made game I have ever played!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

bobjones9792

You play this for the scenes.

The gameplay isn't too bad, especially if you cheat. (MV-Cheat-Menu works well). Just make sure to take the skills that show where the girl is on the map. That said, its not really good either. There's no frustrating mazes or puzzles or anything, but the RNG nature of what events play can be tedious at times, though it sometimes offsets that by giving a string of good scenes in a row. Its a decent excuse for the porn.

There's not really much of a story, you play this for the scenes.

Speaking of the scenes, they are animated, the girl is attractive, and there is some decent variety. While I would prefer a few more positions (no spitroast sigh) and better "camera" angles for some scenes (show her tits dammit!), what's here is pretty good. There's a slow build as you wonder what scenes will happen with each antagonist, and it's nice up until you've seen everything.

In conclusion, you play this for the scenes (you get the picture yet?), but the path there isn't half bad, even if it could definitely be improved upon. Its a game that focuses on the porn first, and the gameplay is an excuse to see it. I prefer this approach over yet another game that is good in the gameplay but has poor porn, your mileage may vary.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Queen_Nothing

V1.02

Gameplay 4/5
    First off, no RPGM combat. It's a walking simulator where you discover lewdness within the setting. You have, I think four weeks of play time in which to grind stats, earn money or watch scenes, each consuming a portion of your stamina. Your training gives you skill points which you can use to increase your stamina, your gold earned, make it easier to find Artel and the scenes, and unlock the 'pure love' sex acts. Interestingly, your gold and skills (but not stats) are saved across runs, so you can just do a grind run to pay for shop/skill unlockables for your first playthrough and then start focusing on routes with a mountain of gold saved up. You'll need to play through several times because I think there's like 6/7 different endings; each antagonist has an ending if they're her primary partner, plus a 'pure love' and a 'cheated but chose MC' end.

Art 5/5
    Probably the best part of the game. I was skeptical because it seemed AI generated, but it's all really well done. And then it's Live2D animated on top. I hope more games follow this trend in future, if it's not too hard to perform.

Sound 5/5
    Nearly as good as the art. Each scene has an accompanying set of sounds that are amazing. Breath moans. Fleshy smacks. Sucking noises. Squirting noises. Creampie noises. A really erotic soundscape.

Plot 2/5
    And this is where it falls apart. There's no real corruption to it. The various antagonists sooner or later discover that the LI has a lewd crest on her abdomen that makes her weak to molestation. It's never explained how or why she has it, but it stops her taking any actions against anyone bold enough to grope//molest/fuck her. The guys get increasingly lewd with her while you watch. Aside from your ability to 'disrupt' some scenes, the MC has zero reaction to watching the LI get stolen from him. In fact, you could argue by the fact that this is barely even NTR, because they're never formally dating. They're 'fond childhood friends that separated for years'. If your MC is willingly stalking her to watch her get corrupted (which you have to be to see the scenes), you can infer that he's just a voyeur. Except he never even seems to take pleasure even in watching her.

Writing 2/5
    Not great. A lot of the writing in scenes is 'ahh! ahh! ♥♥', ' unf! unf!' with a little light dialog between the characters. Maybe the MTL is at fault here, but I don't think the translation had a lot to work with.

Overall 4/5
    I went in with low expectations due to the AI art and was pleasantly suprised. Probably one of my favorite, completed games to release this year. If you want a plot-lite NTR story with great art, this is one of the best I've played. If the weak plot and dialog bother you, it's still worth playing for the art.