• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - NTR Knight [2023-12-02] [War Shop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

Put simply, I think this isn't too much different from Scars of Summer, in that it's for all intents and purposes, extremely solid as an NTR game.

However, the addition of animation, though looping, had made it top notch. The animation does not overstay its welcome. I dare say that NTR events are more of cutscenes in this game.

And of course, the ever furtive feature... being able to have sex with your GF. Amazing. 5 michelin stars.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ScrollPast

The animated 2D art is the best that I've seen. Gameplay is grindy, but at least the decisions matter. After beating the game, you replay the game but keep your skills. Unfortunately, you do not unlock the whole gallery upon completing the game, you have to play at least 6 times to unlock all scenes! The gameplay is not engaging enough to be fun for 2 walkthroughs, so 6 is insane.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make sure you unlock the skill that lets you see Artel's position, the game is basically unplayable without that skill, IDK why it's not just given by default.

Honestly, I would give it a 5 star if the gallery just unlocked at the end.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sword_liker

One of the best games in the genre of netorare on rpgm. It's nice to see when developers create more and more high-quality games. This game has absorbed the best of its predecessors. The graphics are nice and what else pleases a lot of animations with voice acting made also at a good level. The game can be played twice by choosing the side of the cuckold or a real man who will not tolerate his lady being attacked by some spoiled personalities.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Talilover

A lot of times I check a game out because you fools drop 5 star ratings more than a black man drops contact with baby mommas only to end up disappointed because wow are you guys easy to please I guess but...nah, you fools onto something this time.

The gameplay loop is hella basic of grinding out two stats (at least I think the Knowledge stat is worth grinding, I only ever got tested on swordsmanship) and some dough, doing the lesson for the two skills also give you perk points which you're definitely going to want while dough is going to be used mainly for lockpicks.

The next step is getting the perks that allow you to see where H events are happening (it only costs 1 point, why the fuck you don't just have it from the get go is beyond me) so you can pick a lock to interrupt a scene with the girl and one of 5 ntr trope dudes (or don't, then you can view the scene). Lockpicks have a chance of breaking after you open the door so other than making sure you have one ready to go at all times there's no real risk here, you'll probably want to focus on the perk to decrease the chance tho so you aren't constantly buying new ones.

The scenes themselves are really good, due to animation and voice acting, and in a rare twist going the pure route doesn't lock you out of every single worthwhile scene in the game. The corruption is pretty fast pace because of the mcguffin in the form of a lust seal but the scenes are still pretty fun

So in short fantastic animated scenes only slightly buried under pretty dogshit gameplay, worth a look for sure.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Fox@1234

Scenes are great. Everything else is kind of meh. Plot is extremely basic and the heroine in this game doesn't have any actual dialogue or behavior that's realistic whatsoever. I think literally half of what she says is just moaning and everything else is her talking about how she's horny or something. Kind of turns me off from a game that's supposed to be centered around corruption.

The only other thing is that I feel like if you're going for one route in particular and actually use your brain while playing, there can be large stretches of time where you can't actually do anything or get new scenes. I had to skip 20 days in my first play though because I already saw all scenes before the ending.

That being said, this is game a step above most JRPG games on this site, especially because most of the scenes are great. So 4/5 (more like a 3.7-3.8) with a lot of room for improvement.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

PantsuHelm

While this is a decent hentai doujin game, but it's a big step down from the same dev group's last game, The Sexy Fate of an Elf Sent to the Modern World. While pretty decently animated, it's worse in terms of both gameplay and H. Here, you're running around at the whim of RNG, hoping she happens to banged by a certain dude (get the skill that allows you to know where she is at all times right away). CGs are easily missable if you don't check up on her every hour of the day, and it's also very easy to run in to a scene you've already seen, wasting both your in-game and real life time. Because of all of this the game feels annoyingly grindy.

Gameplay rating: 2/5
    H Rating: 4/5

Just download a save and look at the CGs.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Sycophantam

This is what a good ntr game looks like. At the beginning It is established that you're just childhood friends. You can get ntr'd or you can make your way up to the relationship and fuck insted. I like.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

DreamingOfPinkLips

For context: I played the Chat-GPT 3.5 translation and saw all endings except pure love and Thea’s ending.

Greatest positives (personal opinion):
    • Art and Animation: Ranges from great to stellar hotness, especially for fans of juicy big tits and butts. The pussy fondling and tit-squeezing animations are of especially high quality.
    • Size Difference: The cast of NTR partners consists mostly of tall, physically powerfully built men. Even the “Ugly Bastard” type is depicted as more bulky and powerful. A definite plus for fans of “big dom x small sub.”
    • Gameplay Freedom: The player can go full mystery NTR or have the MC influence the flow of events. The MC can block the other men from approaching the FMC (can even block just specific events/men) or opt to let things happen and peep on the action. This is a big upside compared to many other NTR games that have a dense or blind MC.
    • Childhood Friend, Lover & NTR: It's up to the player to turn the FMC from childhood friend into girlfriend/lover. And while it’s hard to pull off, the player can even try to go for a pure love route and be rewarded with a surprising amount of sex scenes made for the MC. This isn’t the genre standard, usually the MC in NTR games gets only a couple scenes if at all.
    • Unique & Generic Scenes: Each scene that progresses a route is unique, and most of these unique scenes are of good length with the FMC oftentimes having multiple orgasms. Additionally, the game features generic scenes that can play out many times. The MC can peep on these scenes for as long as they want, as dialogue and animation loops infinitely (until the player stops to peep). None of the unique or generic scenes share animations between the characters, thus every route and every partner really have their own scenes.
    • Interactive MC Scenes: All generic scenes between the MC and FMC can be controlled via the arrow keys, even including an orgasm and sex-stamina meter. Quite neat, would've been even better if the NTR partners had a similar system.

Greatest negatives:
    • Comparably weak NTR in all routes aside from the blacksmith route. The emotional aspect is lacking, the FMC doesn’t get to express her (wavering) feelings enough. Most routes feel more like general corruption with a slice of NTR added into the mix.
    • Relatively little different animations in some routes (this is nitpicky though).
    • Not enough kissing.
    • Nonexistent story. The MC doesn't pursue any real goal aside from romancing the FMC or peeping on his childhood crush getting stolen away.
    • The FMC’s "lewd crest" stops being relevant in all routes. It never gets resolved or talked about in any of the endings that I have played. The effects of the crest could have been used or expanded on, especially the crest’s last rule.

Greatest surprises:
    • The amount of love scenes between the MC and FMC is astonishing for an NTR game. There are just as many scenes/animations for the MC as there are for any of the bulls, plus his scenes are interactive as mentioned earlier.
    • The adultery ending.
    • The MC’s awareness. While he doesn’t get many extra lines, I enjoyed the fact that he comments on his own presence in some scenes, i.e. “I saw my childhood friend together with […]”
    • The MC’s best buddy is actually his best buddy and not one of the NTR dudes. Curious.

Greatest oddities:
    • The game tracks the FMC’s first titjob and the overall number of titjobs, yet only the MC and the janitor (two out of six possible partners) have a titjob scene. That makes the paizuri stat rather obsolete.
    • Even though the game tracks the FMC's first titjob, it does not track her first kiss.

Brief feedback on the available NTR partners:
    • Gear, the swordsman apprentice: Focuses on humiliation, domination and sharing. He has the best pussy-fondling and arguably the best camp scene with three scenes playing back to back to back as he marathon-fucks her through the night. A good route for fans of the kinks.
    • Rock, the former swordfight teacher: Focuses on corruption and making the girl fall in love via sex. His route starts with hypnosis, but he drops that very quickly and simply fucks the FMC into cock-addiction without any magic tricks. He has some grandiose scenes, fans of mating press or sex with these fat tits smooshed against a window will love his route. His ending is also very good, if one loves a happy family end.
    • Henge, the childhood bully: Focuses on corruption, NTR and bullying the MC. It may seem odd to mention an NTR focus in an NTR game, but at least from my experience this is the only route that really emphasizes the aspect of “stealing a loved one.” From the very start, Henge wants to claim the FMC for himself, and he absolutely wants the MC to know. He’s the only one kissing the FMC aside from the MC. A great route through and through, just wish the ending would’ve taken things even further.
    • Don, the janitor: Focuses on corruption, bathing and prone bone sex. His route turned out to be surprisingly good, mostly thanks to the titjob scene(s) and all the prone bone variants with him slamming his full body weight into the FMC. Huge recommendation for fans of this position.
    • Thea, the rich son: Focuses on sexual training, pet-play and master/maid relationship. I didn’t play this route to completion, so I can’t comment much on it. It’s likely a good route for fans of the mentioned kinks.
    ----

Overall:

Good game, with several very good scenes. Five-star rating given despite some flaws, mostly because of the high-quality artwork and amount of content present in the game making up for its shortcomings.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

TreasonX

One of the better NTR games to get translated recently (not that the bar is very high). If you're a fan of the genre you won't want to miss this one.

+ Art and animations are good, there's a wide variety of different scenes. Game has over 17,000 image files, there's a lot here.
    + Translation quality is great.
    + Game is long enough to edge a couple times.
    + No bugs so far.

- Story is weak. I was not expecting Shakespeare but a little more relationship building between the MC and FMC before the NTR starts would be cool.

- On that same note if you go full corruption route right away to collect scenes the FMC will basically always be getting fucked somewhere, which locks you out of progressing your relationship with her, which makes the NTR a bit less impactful. That was probably my fault actually, oops.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Papow

NTR (avoilable) Cockblock is so fun if she get ntr, it is 100% your fault.

+
    Charactor design
    Animation
    Sex position
    Story
    Gameplay

-
    Repeat Animation
    Bugs

This game is worth to play good experience
  11. 3.00 star(s)

PulseOver

It's little bit like "Summer Shattering" or "Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts". Not a big fan of default weak MC. You slowly build him in terms of knowledge and strength, then beat up your childhood bullies.
    In terms of gameplay, you gotta roam around a lot to find hscenes and map is huge. You do missions or homework of a brat to gain money and buy lockpicks so you can peek your girl doing naughty stuff with other dudes behind locked doors. There is not much story going on. It's the weakest aspect of the game imo. Art is okay and game has L2D hscenes.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Dumb_Lizard

A bit disappointing, their previous game Isekai elf had WAY more scenes, atleast there is some gradual improvement at art and animation, I guess.

More importantly it is still just a scene collector, there is no meaningful gameplay, so after finishing game once, just grab a 100% savefile and save your time, because there is no point at experiencing different routes, because they are all just blackmail NTR (+1 hypno) with minimal story. (5 different routes per bull, and there is no one who will treat her nice without blackmail, really?)
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Creamzo

DAMN the animations are absolutely amazing. So smooth, so detailed, the fucking ass jiggles correctly.

The gameplay itself is not revolutionary. You grind to not flunk and get money for peeping. Wish there were more items to buy, and activities to do though. The game lets you buy one outfit for the girl, such a waste!

Also, the writing is a bit bare-bones. The MC doesn't speak at all, the girl barely reacts to cheating, and the sex scenes don't have the spiciest dialogue, but DAMN that animation. If you don't at least walk through this game's gallery, you are missing out.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

StrayArtrist

TBH i have a hard time rating this game.
    I personalythink it's and okey game nothing special etc. hands and nails are just horrible in some scenes the voice doesnt match the scene or doesn't rly play. Animations are good and scenes are also fine sometimes repetitive.
    I feel like i can't rly like the female lead and protagonist. It's like "Yeah i fcked 1 dude now i will become a slut even when you try to fck me 24/7"
    Pros:
    +animations
    +diversity in scenes for other characters (every new NTR guy have unique clothes for this slut so it's nice addition)
    +pretty simple
    Cons:
    -hands and nails in lots of scenes especially the female lead with dark nails
    -after few NTR scenes you like don't care what happens to her and it's not like i have a problem with NTR. It's that i tried to avoid it and cockblock others and 1 misstake fails.
    -So you see your GF fcking other guys and like w/e
    -money doesn't rly matter after some time
    -skill system is irritating
    -Lockpicking is pain in the beggining
    So for me it's 3/5 but as a game I think it's still 5/5
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Meat_unr

A fresh breath of NTR/Netorase with a mix of trying to prevent NTR. Simple game with not complicated mechanic where you play and confess to the female knight and you can also date her in here you can try to prevent the NTR scene or you can let it happen and watch it become Netorase. What I like about this is it let you choose/you can watch the female knight fucking other npc I know this become Netorase once you can watch it but it really was nice to see it instead of the usual NTR where you can only see love sign and the only way to see the scene is dream or when you sleep to next day the usual NTR game is always like that I know so that it will be more NTR where the MC doesn't know at all but we play know it but it will be more excited to see it straight away instead having to wait overnight, well I know it will make to be Netorase instead of NTR but it sure was nice able to see it example like this game NTR Knight. I hope future NTR game can make it like the MC don't know anything but we as player can straight away see the H-scene at the moment of stumble upon it just make it the MC doesn't notice anything but the player can watch the scene straight away instead of waiting overnight/some kind of dream mechanism.

It sure was nice having to control Male MC and be able to have sex with the female knight which supposed to be the target of NTR of every NPC, most of NTR game doesn't allow you to have sex with FMC at all more like pure run love without H-scene but this game is different you can farm skill and confess which let you be able to have sex with the female knight and there is various scene animated it was really nice. Obviously the NTR scene also is very good it was really hot to see her getting corrupted and used like a cumdump and as Netorase you can choose which NPC get to have his way to this female knight which for people enjoy Netorase this is good.

Overall recommended to play this game because of hot and animated scene. Also try the other game that this developer made ''Kiara - The Knight of Icicles" no animated but hot CG with a X-ray for people who enjoy X-ray like me and also "An Elf Girl Gets Reverse Isekai-ed" good animated CG.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Synapse.

Mild Guide after a single run + Thoughts:

Basic premise is you gotta hit 50+ in stats to not fail the exams, which can immediately game over you. over time people will find out your gf
    and they use that to blackmail her into sex. you can't stop them from finding out but lockpicks allow you to break in and stop them if you want a pure ending. ^ this also lowers the chances of the same molester going for her, and lets you choose who goes for her. the dialogue is kind of half assed when it comes to nuance. for example, in one of the endings
    so I think the endings are meant to be more "pure" endings. 1 pure ending per route. technically 2(?) endings on main char:

I recommend just doing a dump run where you farm stats to not get kicked out of school, but level up all the skills [minus ero skills unless you want those too].

stamina most important for the dump run, gives you more trainings per day.
    gold 2nd most important so you can buy the ero status unlocks. (cost 1k each and lets you know her sex stats)

lock picks matter for "real run" when you want to watch scenes or want to STOP scenes. you get pixel scenes if you just peek, gotta pick locks to go in and view the full scene OR to interrupt them and stop scene entirely. the game is 2 gigs because all the sex scenes are voiced and animated (poorly imo. it reminds me of those image benders but slightly better)

there's a LOT of sex scenes, I've only done one route but I nutted 4 times to it tonight so... it's good.

just waaay too light on the corruption and dialogue. it feels like you're just collecting scenes and there's not really a feeling of her falling into corruption and such. She doesn't compare or have guilty thoughts when she has sex with you after being with someone else. She doesn't mention having a boyfriend and feeling guilty if she fucks someone on a route where you're dating. [except maybe on the spoiler'd Main Character Endings I mentioned above.] It just kind of happened and whatever. that might have been the route I was on tho.

Even so, the art style isn't unappealing to look at, the voice acting is a little repetitive but good, the dialogue needs nuance but if you don't notice/think about it much the first playthru it's pretty good.

I do wish they had a gallery unlock button because grinding out the other playthroughs sounds like shit, not gonna lie.

Still. I give it a solid 7/10 and will be 100%'ing it, which is more than I can say for most hentai games!
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Archetype0

I never know how to rate these when it comes to translations. The game is already a finished product, though I sincerely wish it wasn't. It comes off as NTS rather than NTR, likely due to the immense amount of control the protag gets in influencing everything.

I find myself somewhat wishing the game had a hard mode or something as you will only ever make mistakes for your first few minutes of playing and after understanding how the game works and that it's a Time Management game before everything else I'd suspect no one will have any amount of difficulty in getting the scenes that they want to appear or flat out avoiding all NTR/NTS content (Unless you're me and get super unlucky and somehow stop every single scene from ever even becoming a chance of happening from the beginning of the game..)

The gameplay is rather simple, can give a short explanation in a spoiler if anyone has any trouble whatsoever with the game.

Other than the game, which I subjectively find to be good, but objectively know it's likely only a 3 or 4 at best.. I guess all that's left is to talk about the Translation.

It's hard to say for sure exactly what all is right and wrong with the translation. For the most part, there's nothing immersion breaking and errors are so few and far between. There are errors though or to the very least inconsistencies.

I'm not an expert on any language, but that one character is at one point referred to as a boy, and then later called a granddaughter leaves me scratching my head a bit. There's a couple of other instances of odd vocab being tossed about, but the overall meaning of everything is there and it's not gonna ruin the experience. It's also hard to say how much would be the developers fault in any of this as well.

TLDR:
    Pros:

+ I'm a sucker for Time Management games
    + Heavy NTR and NTS usage, but still gives the player the option to decide if they are going to stop things or allow them.
    + Very much feels like a game as opposed to some other NTR/NTS experiences out there (even though the game is heavily story focused and doesn't have much for gameplay)
    + The characters are very beautifully done everything looks amazing
    + Good scenes and setup, dialogue did well keeping up with setting the tone for the scenes

Cons:
    - The game really doesn't have "that" much to it when you break it down
    - Discovering the mechanics of the game easily leads to trivializing everything and removes the difficulty all together
    - Even though the game makes good use of the small amount of assets provided and small world, I still find myself wishing there was more to it.
    - The story isn't exactly the strongest, but time management games usually don't.
    - Content seems semi-random. It's entirely possible to have events that will never show up if you don't try and purposely let things get out of control from the beginning.
    - Once you've mastered the mechanics, seen every scene or stopped every scene, gameplay becomes quite repetitive and mundane
    - Even though the art and animations are very beautifully done and I like them, they are a bit short and loop too quickly, needs more variety.

Overall:
    I liked the game and even if objectively it should probably be about a 3 stars, I give it a four stars cause this is a translation. I feel the translator did a good job with translating things and it tends to be a thankless job from what I've been told. So thank you Dazed.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

bilboswaggings

Another one of Warshop's releases, as per usual it's a CG hunter so no significant gameplay.
    + ALL of the CGs are animated, and not in the 3 frame way some devs do, these are all quite nicely animated
    + Amazing poses in said CGs
    + 5 routes to choose from not counting the MC's route, which is just as packed as the other routes.
    + Sprite animations ,they are scarce but they are present, same for the "curtain shade" scenes.
    - It's a NTR/BSS game, that will upset a lot of people
    - There are no VA lines for climax, there's moaning but whenever the heroine reaches climax she just pants. its weird.
    - theres 6 total routes but some feel more like an after thought at some points
    - I love the artit's style, but they also have some issues with anatomy, prime example is the cover art, look at her ass and it almost looks like a Kardashian ass.

Overall, very nice game indeed. give it a try if you like CG hunters. BTW there is no CG gallery unlock, you gotta finish the game once and then you can buy all the scenes for each route at the vendor in NG+.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Beatoften

This game was a pleasant surprise, and in my opinion, best played in a way where you try to AVOID her sleeping with anyone else. The difficulty of the game is perfectly balanced so that both succeeding at this and failing are feasible.

To sum it up, you basically have three resources to manage: knowledge, swordsmanship and wealth. Both knowledge and swordsmanship need to be leveled to avoid any time loss from make-up exams, while money is needed both to give gifts to her and to buy lockpicks, which block others from sleeping with her.

Essentially, others will periodically make a move on her, and you can unlock a skill to see her location on the map + know when someone's attempting to make a move. If you lockpick the door, you can either interfere with their advance or watch it.

In general, specific characters try to advance at specific times, depending on their stage of relationship with her. I had issues with the childhood bully advancing on her during the hours I wanted to work, for example. I also discovered that while longer jobs pay better, they eat more time too, meaning you risk having no way of stopping an advance if it happens during the job. School performance also has big payouts if you rank top of the class.

What all this means is it can become a time management game where you have to put thought into when you do what and how best to keep your lockpick supply up in order to stop others from advancing on her, with various options being available, such as increasing your income or reducing the chance a lockpick breaks and needs to be replaced.

As other characters advance, it becomes increasingly difficult to find time with her, and there's even a cut-off (I think after blowjob) where you can no longer stop that character from advancing.

Another nice little curveball is that while you can see events marked on your map, some seem beneficial to engage in, others are not. The full-on sex scenes are obvious, but the ones where a character might benefit from you engaging in the scene are less obvious. For example I got one event to beat someone in a duel, and this seems to have made him back off with his advances. But another guy wanted to test my knowledge in school, and besting him actually made him more determined to steal her. This adds a mild risk vs. reward factor at times, where you have to gamble with ignoring a scene or not in favor of better use of your time.

The story is straightforward: she was cursed some time ago after losing a fight and has poor self-control against any erotic advances because of it. The main character, if you establish a relationship with her, basically accepts this, so if you don't want her sleeping with others, it's up to you to be around to stop it.

My only criticisms are:

-I think the game is far more interesting and fun if you make an active effort to stop her from cheating. However, you are denied gallery scene unlocks by doing this. Likewise, even if you just want to let her sleep with everyone, it seems like you don't get the gallery unlock unless you actively lockpick the door to watch a scene. For this reason, I think this is one of those games where you should download a full gallery save and feel free to watch any scenes you "unlocked" but missed seeing through the gallery.

-Sex scenes are a bit too long. Nothing too annoying, but expect to be holding down the skip dialog button a lot to speed them up.

-The game itself is slightly too long. It's not a long game by any means, but I feel like there's about a week of game time where nothing will really advance and they could easily skip to the end. All love interests have either succeeded or failed by that point.

Overall, I think this is one of those games that can played in a challenging way, and I always appreciate the ones that find a way to incorporate the sex content into the gameplay, without just handing you super easy "challenges" or creating circumstances where it's impossible to win. No, "winning" is possible here, but it takes some decent effort to do so.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

agriasoaks

Storyline :

Great storyline the NTR content is there and the MC can do his best to stop the event to occurs there is that an option to let it happen you probably can't do it in the first run but you can probably do it on the 2nd run, The storyline is very erotic and interesting.

Grammar : it is good enough , not poet

Graphics : It got moving animations during scenes, added the pixel as well so both at the same time.

Sounds :There is the moans and girls screams , there is no music though but that is all right for this type of game.

Content : There is a lot of contents and there is also a lot of alternative endings there is happy ending, rather not bad ending but still not that good so you have to struggle which is all is well in NTR style game.