RPGM - Completed - NTR Knightess Leti - Magical Remote Viewing [Final] [Wandowando]

1. 2.00 star(s)

hakarlman

The story is extremely boring and generic.
    The NTR is the cheating behind the back type. She cheats behind her husband Albert's back constantly.
    The art is decently good and worth watching from the recollection gallery from the complete save file that's included in the zip.

Verdict: It's worth downloading to see the CG from the included save file, but that's it, even that's not very good.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

This game has a pretty good start in the beginning, but it becomes more and more boring as you proceed the game.

CG: 8/10. There aren't many scenes in this game and all of them are rape. However, all the scenes are well-drawn and good for fap.

Story: 6/10 Corrupt that one female knight by lewding her. Just like the title said.

Gameplay: 5/10 This is MRPG so farming and leveling are necessary. However it keeps getting more and more annoying at the mid and late game. The random spawn enemies while you were walking mechanic is too annoying to the point that you have to fight at least a battle every 5 sec. This game won't follow the story flow, which means you can freely explore the map and go everywhere you want. If you don't have enough level, you will know by the damage the enemies deal to you. Pretty fun mechanic if only they don't have that random spawn enemies every 5 sec.

Overall, i recommend you to use the 100% save in the game file if you hate farming and fighting. If not, then i think you might fall in love with this game cuz it's really good.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

wursti

The artwork is nice but the gameplay is below average. I played it about one hour without excitement then the game froze and I lost all progression. It wouldn't take that long to catch up, but I won't play it again. There are better games out there.