RPGM - Completed - NTR Knight's Story - I Fight Without Knowing That My Beloved People Are Being Fucked [v1.3] [Bitch Bokujou]

1. 5.00 star(s)

morgorot

A good and normal game full of NTR, a little short and lineal but with great pictures (much better if you are into ahegao) despite being lineal gives you ending choices(a good ones by the way).
    Also have a "gallery mode" wich is very apreciated.
    The plot is not out of the ordinary(could be maybe because i have seen much NTR )
    I liked it, a highly recommended game if you are into NTR
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mattsan

Ah! I havve very fond memories of this game the moment it was announced on the author's Pixiv page. Actually it was mired with frustration and impatience because it is literally the guy's first RPG work.

For those who do not know Bich Bokujou, he is a doujin artist specialized in NTR genre. I was iffy about this art style at first, but his Infinite Stratos doujin won me over. If you get into Bitch Bokujou's works expecting vanilla love story and such, you are a poor deluded fool.

About the game, it is a run of the mil unavoidable NTR game. Though it's tone is way more upbeat than the Thug Hero Party game. The gameplay is grindy but nothing Cheat Engine won't help. The art and the events are great though. True to Bich Bokujou's style, all the girls are slowly getting corrupted. With each mission finished the King will cuckold each of the girl and then proceed to corrupt them further. The true ending of the game is superb in that all the female presence in the protagonist' life is cuckolded. It is literally in the title of the game.

All in all, if you are a fan of Bitch play this game. If you a fan of NTR but not Bitch Bokujou yet? Check out his doujin works.

Who know? You might like it and then come back for this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

desmosome

Finally a worthwhile classic hard NTR game. Don't even think about playing if you don't like NTR(duh). The art is by the amazing Bitch Bokujou. The art style isn't for everyone, but I feel like people who like the classic NTR/mind break tropes in japanese hentai will love it. Its the typical hands above their head, bowlegged, ahegao style with vacuum suction faces and such.

The tone is way lighter than something like Thug Hero Party. That might be a good thing for people who couldn't stomach the extremely depressive mood of Thug Hero Party, but still likes NTR.

The NTR starts very early with a great scene when you go back to the starting town right after leaving it. It comes at a good pace after that. This is not a slow corruption game. Girls are extremely susceptible to cocks lol.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

El necrofilo

I was promised NTR and yet they couldn't deliver. While the game is enjoyable maybe i got ahead of myself thinking this woould be the next NTRPG or Thug hero party. With that said, the game isn't Specially good, wether your looking for fun narative or sex scenes, there are way better games in the site that are much worth your time considerating the grindy it can get at times. I recommend skipping this one, if you want good NTR you could play the ones i quoted above or Ignore it get yourself Black souls, that one is definitely worth your time
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kaa-san

I played this during release last year via text hookers and machine translation and as a fan of SPH, this is by far the best game there is for it (there's barely any at all anyway...). Probably my favorite H game ever, honestly. The dialouge can be pretty silly and the plot gets really absurd but when the SPH kicks in near the end of the game it goes in for all of my boner. You can actually get a true ending for this game where you come out as a chad. It's got something for every kind of degenerate fuck there is! I wish the creator would do a sequel for it but it only sold modestly through DLsite and he seems to be working on an FGO HRPG right now but man, if you're into NTR AND SPH, this game is for you.

Also worth noting that there is a scene with scat BUT it's AVOIDABLE and you actually have to go out of your way to find the scene.