Unity - Completed - NTR Legend [v1.0.2] [GoldenBoy]

1. 3.00 star(s)

saekoa

Pros:

1. Exceptional Pixel Art: Features some of the best pixel art in the genre.
    2. Engaging Gameplay: The gameplay is satisfying and well-designed.
    3. Attractive Female Main Character: The FMC is visually appealing.
    4. Solid Story and Corruption Elements: The storyline and corruption aspects are well-executed.
    5. Quality H Scenes: The H scenes are well-crafted.
    Cons:

1. Gameplay Repetition: The gameplay can become monotonous over time. This is the main issue.
    2. Limited Animation: Despite the high-quality pixel art, it get's old.
    3. Story and Corruption Depth: While good, the story and corruption elements are not exceptional.
    Overall Rating: 3/5 - A game that stands as a landmark in the H genre, with many strengths. It has been an inspiration for other games, such as NTR Holic, which I consider a superior iteration of NTR Legend. However, its repetitiveness in gameplay and H scenes aspects somewhat diminishes its appeal.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Coolest game I've ever played, it has some really good features.

However even if completed, there's no replay for those endings like a gallery, nor some stuff somehow not developed yet, such as skin, accesories, hair, and I feel like it's kinda bugger that brain-washed status.

That aside a very good game to come up soon after just for the memories :D
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LanceloTFT

I am very tempted to give a 5/5 review but the game is not quite there yet, there's some things that I would improve personally, but it's not a bad game at all, is a really great game and I can confidently recommend it to you and I'm sure you'd like it.
    The art is just great, is fantastic, the animations are fluid, the heroines are desirable, the MC is a classic gyaruo, the role model of any f95user, it has nice NTR story, cucking the heroine husband, gives more pleasure that a normal no Netori game, funny endings, I really wish I could play this game like the first time.
    4.5/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Rajarshi

Best game ever... opened the world of hentai game ideas. really inspired some of the game with 3D view and other games plus NTR in this is really good. It would be good if it was completed with no bug as theres still 1 last bug left that is hypnotist app bug.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

The secret worms

Ntr Legend let's you play as a chad guy that has one objective in life: corrupting the woman next door and make her his thing. So this is clearly a netori type of game.
    It focus on one female character even if there is some others sex scenes with differents women.
    Keep in mind I didn't finish the game, I got bored before.

Goods:
    • Art style and animation, mix of pixel art and 2dcg hentai look nice.
    • Differents costumes can be unlocked for the early sex scene.
    • Netori and corruption kink, if you are into that, but I mean it's the purpose of the game so...
    • Isekai truck minigame is kind of fun.
    Bads:
    • Grind. You need to farm ressources to progress in the game and to make your farming faster too. Even with all the things that boost it, the sex stats are so slow to level-up.
    • Repetitivity. Because of the grind you will have to repeat the same things again and again and again.
    • Not that much to do and no real story to follow. You either grind money or grind sex stats with the woman and it get boring real fast.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Runner's Fate

There were quite a few funny reference in it and it wasn't bad, minigames were ok but it got repetitive in the end even with all upgrades bought to try and grind the zones out.

Sometime soon™ there will be a new NTR legend inspired game, hope that will be even better!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

Had fun with it for a bit, but it got a little bit repetitive. The pixel art is very nice, and there are a lot of scenes to unlock. I didn't like that you die from being overstressed, since if you forget to save you can lose a lot of progress. Also, most of the menus are not translated, so I had to whip out google translate to know what I was buying in the stores. If you're into NTR, definitely gove this one a go.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

manWHAT

A very simple netori game, where you cuck an unlucky man in pixel format. Much emphasis on the simple part, so enjoy the scenes as they gradually get unlocked throughout. Not much more can be said for this classic, besides if you don't like the grind just find a save file to skip all of that.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ghostmaster

Lots of pretty pixelart scenes.
    Not much else, but they're worth it.
    Gameplay itself is rather grindy and slow. First is solvable by others savefiiles, second via speedhack.
    If you're going to grind it yourself - truck minigame is the best way to acquire money.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay:
    + A nice management game
    + You work, earn money, to call your neighbour and make her work for you (cleaning). While she is at your home, you hit on her.
    + You can buy items and upgrades, to earn more money or/and to unlock more possibilities and scenes.
    - To unlock all scenes and animations, you need to grind alot. Really alot. Basically, horrible grind-reward balance, if you seek to complete game.

Frequency of Scenes:
    + You will get scenes fast. As you progress, you unlock more and more.

Dialogues:
    + Barely text, which is fine, since game has more focus on management and training.

--> All in one, a nice management game with good scenes. But the grind destroyed it for me. 4 of 10 points.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

nicod

• STORY (N/A) .... no story at all
    • gameplay (90%)
    • animations (90%)
    • sounds (60%)
    • writing (N/A) no writings
    • sex scenes (95%) so hot
  12. 5.00 star(s)

xa0

This one is surprisingly good despite being rather simple and short sandbox with bunch of repeatable actions. Story is also nothing special - MC has like one month to turn neighbour's sexy wife into his slut and all of this can be accomplished by simply molesting her on every occasion and earning money to buy stuff. And that's it. No deep romances or great RPG-style scheming with bunch of quests and puzzles. But as I said game is actually good.

PROS:
    - Despite pixel graphics we still get cute and really sexy girl to corrupt with bunch of short but hot animations and interactions. The more we progress the more options will be unlocked for us.
    - Well made sandbox. While we have time limit to reach one of few possible endings there's free roam after that without any limits.
    - Audio is ok. Nothing special but ok.

CONS:
    - Uncensor works in like 90% since some animations are still pixelated.
    - Saved games may get buggy - some of game stats and counters sometimes reset to zero but it doesn't impact much on gameplay.
    - While earning money is easy maxing girl's stats and unlocking all rewards requires lots and lots of grinding sex scenes.

So yeah... If you're looking for simple but nice interactive game focused around banging married woman this one is just for you.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

JohnnyFarrel

I geniuenly wonder why other games have got like 4,7 stars and stuff which are mediocre at best, this game kills it and tbh I'm too lazy to make a proper review, I'm doing this becouse it's pretty unfair this only has a 4 star average, just know it's a certified 5 star.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Gama_R34

Reviewing v1.0.2.

As someone who dislikes the NTR genre (playing as the cuck) without a second thought. I found myself surprisingly impressed with this game.

Gameplay
    The gameplay is probably where the game fails with the INSANE GRIND requiring players to leave their game running in the background for multiple hours just to max out one part of the body. Do yourself a favor and edit the save file. Otherwise, the core loop is pretty simple but in a good way.
    I also really appreciate how little this game forces you to eat/sleep NTR which is surprising given the name of the game but besides the endings you could go through the game without cucking the other male in front of him and seeing his depressed ass all game which I personally don't enjoy. watching

Art/Animation
    The game is right on the money for that with amazing pixel-art-like graphics and a pretty solid variety of animations with a variant unlocked when the wife becomes a slut. Perhaps some more balcony/front of the apartment animations could have been amazing once the exhibitionism is unlocked.

Audio
    An unfortunate downside here is that we do not have moans during the sex, we have the same orgasm sound played every time and I might have been able to give this a maximum rating had this game used moans during the sex.
    The sound design otherwise is pretty good and there are squishy sounds for the sex to save it from being average.

All things considered I enjoyed this way more than I thought and playing as the guy who cucks is definitely more fun than the guy who gets cucked as far as im concerned. Plus in general I love corruption genre so it'd make sense that the corruption in this game is a plus to me!

I'd give this a 9/10 but we can't do half points here so 4/5 it is!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

helloguysiamyourdaddy

After I finished this fantastic game, I decide to check the author's other works, BUT, NTR legend is his first game! That made me wonder and dreamy what great games we should wait next !

About the game. The whole atmosphere , animations, scenes are neat . The thing that u are the puppet master of Yuuki aroused me the most. I like those kind of games where you not just read dialogues and collect the boring harem of clone-looking girls, but have many options, like in NTR legend.You may not find some genius dialogues or ROMANTIC HAREM COLLECTION, but the kinky gameplay, whre your main goal to bring your neighbour's wife satisfied as much as you can and cuckiness)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

markdark17

Unique and original, this game is great and entertaining. I did found some issues and glitches, I wouldn't recommend having multiple walkthroughs at the same time. Even with the technical problems, I enjoyed this game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

LolKek95

Just great game, wish more like that one

• The game is hindered by bugs, which may detract from the player's enjoyment or cause frustration.
    • The lack of an in-game diary or progress tracker can make it difficult for players to remember what they need to do next or track their progress through the game.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

This didn't really do it for me. I love pixel art but everything's way too grindy and there's not much of a plot, just you inviting the housewife next door over and groping her until she likes it. I've never been a fan of that hentai trope but I would have enjoyed it more if there were more plot. As is, it's just doing minigames over and over and over to get money or level up the lady's stats.

My favorite part of what I saw is exhibitionism because there's character progression. You take her to the park at night and play a minigame (of course). But at level 0 she's just flashing a nipple, at level 1 she's completely exposing herself, and at level 2 she's masturbating on a park bench. It was fun having something more rewarding than "number go up" or "you can skip the pre-sex minigame and go straight to the sex minigame".

Two low points, the first is the working minigames. They're tedious and you need to do them A LOT. You can unlock a clone that works for you pretty early but it gives less money than doing it manually which is a kick in the nuts.

Other low point is, again, how dang grindy it is. In order to unlock everything you need to max out all of the girl's stats (which are linked to six bodyparts--for example, using her mouth gives her mouth exp) and it's just awful. I would estimate between 1-2 hours if you're actively playing and more if you're just letting it run while you do something else with your life. The whole rest of the game takes maybe an hour so it's just unfun padding and I quit with two stats maxed and didn't bother to finish the game.

So that's it. If it were less grindy it'd be a four easy. For a five I'd want more "story"--some actual corruption in her day to day personality.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Kuzero

Not sure how playable it is without a walkthrough, minus one star.
    Buggy. Crashed a few times and sometimes has to force close game...so, save often. Minus one star.
    Really grindy for little payoff. Minus one star.
    A netori game, fairly rare. Plus one star.
    Except that, not much to say.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

LightSwitch

A surprisingly short, but entertaining game. My playtime was about 4 hours.

It's a simple game without too much or complicated mechanics. I quickly found myself in a rhythm and was grinding away on autopilot.

There are a few hidden or not-so-obvious portions of the game that do hide some extra content. Refer to the walkthrough if you feel like you're missing something.