PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
I tried making a simple guide for getting all heroines and leveling them up quickly. Not used to get all the scenes. I know I didn't get all the information right. Please comment if I made mistakes and I will update the guide.
Enjoy!

Updated with suggestions from mgb79, salking

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-lesson-v1-2-hizure.223435/post-14748054
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-lesson-v1-2-hizure.223435/post-14748933
Great guide, helped me with a few of the scenes
I did Kaede and Yui - Yui's Room 1 a bit differently then described. Lust lv 5 for both, I waited until late night (02:00) and then attacked both. During night, I was doing yui scenes only. Nothing's different in the scene aside from the son

Also, I figured out Yui - Living Room 2
Tues Night 21:00, Yui Lust lv 5 have sleeping pills. Talk to Yui and say yes to pilling the son to start the scene

Last edited:

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
So there are no group endings, right? I maxed everyone out but don't see so much as a mother/daughter threesome ending or Kaede/Yui.

Spoke too soon, Rena ending is actually all three girls ending, so maybe Taeko is also a threesome ending.

Nope. I suppose it makes sense given the dependencies. You can't fuck Rena unless you've fucked Kaede and you can't fuck Kaede until you fuck Yui, but there's no similar requirements with Taeko.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Marphey

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
There's one but it's not a full harem. I'd have been satisfied if we got an oyakodon ending and maybe a Kaede/Yui with no Rena even though I like Rena a lot. Would have made sense.

Does Rena have any scenes besides living room before tutoring, bed room at level five, chase scene and weekend foursome?

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
btw will dev add some more girl
So there are no group endings, right? I maxed everyone out but don't see so much as a mother/daughter threesome ending or Kaede/Yui.

Spoke too soon, Rena ending is actually all three girls ending, so maybe Taeko is also a threesome ending.

Nope. I suppose it makes sense given the dependencies. You can't fuck Rena unless you've fucked Kaede and you can't fuck Kaede until you fuck Yui, but there's no similar requirements with Taeko.
there is one
rena ending
though

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
There's one but it's not a full harem. I'd have been satisfied if we got an oyakodon ending and maybe a Kaede/Yui with no Rena even though I like Rena a lot. Would have made sense.

Does Rena have any scenes besides living room before tutoring, bed room at level five, chase scene and weekend foursome?
at the park

Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
The game is released and the dev will put more content will come so let's just wait it out. It'll be a long wait as usual.

Falafala

Jun 27, 2023
The bugs are annoying: from items not working/giving bonuses/providing access to transition screens freezing and forcing you to frequently save scum, they are frustrating to work with.

That said, I really like this game. The premise is fun, the corruption is enjoyable, and the sex, though simple, is hot. I do wish there were some defloration scenes for the characters where that would be appropriate, but I'll take what is being offered. I just really hope the game is still being developed an the bugs get fixed.

Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
I find it super funny that to raise Rena's Lust Level, you need to break her phone (Rena mini game) (her parents' must be pissed on how many phones they needed to buy lol) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jul 15, 2020
Sad moment. I just asked the developer and the Rena ending is considered the Harem Ending. They might consider making an ending with all 5 girls but at the moment the Rena ending is the only harem ending we might have.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Get both Kaede and her mom to lust lv 4 or 5 (i forgot), at late night (00.00+) go to their house and then grape the mom/kaede. When there's option 2, click it. You get oyakodon scene.

After coming 1 time, there's another options, choose go to living room. Grape both of them in the living room.

As for Sato's entrance, grape the mom in weekdays after 15.00, when there's option to call Kaede, click it. Now you get oyakodon scene at their house entrance.
I've done that, those two scenes are still locked. I'm guessing it means to have just Kaede and not a threesome, but I just can't figure it out. The only thing I haven't done in the game is get access to the house without lvling the mom. I hope that's not the only way to get it, because that would make it something that you can miss. Since the mom never just stays in bed after she's been maxed out.

Hideshinji

Aug 7, 2023
I've done that, those two scenes are still locked. I'm guessing it means to have just Kaede and not a threesome, but I just can't figure it out. The only thing I haven't done in the game is get access to the house without lvling the mom. I hope that's not the only way to get it, because that would make it something that you can miss. Since the mom never just stays in bed after she's been maxed out.
For the kaedae - entrance and living room scenes, go to her house at 15:00 pm on sat, sun. That's when only her staying at home and the parent not. So you can fuck her at the entrance then choose continue to the living room.

I have unlocked all gallery scenes except for Yui - Yui's Room 3. Do you know how to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
For the kaedae - entrance and living room scenes, go to her house at 15:00 pm on sat, sun. That's when only her staying at home and the parent not. So you can fuck her at the entrance then choose continue to the living room.

I have unlocked all gallery scenes except for Yui - Yui's Room 3. Do you know how to do it.
I'm pretty sure that's selecting to only wake up Yui when she's having a sleep over.

Hideshinji

Aug 7, 2023
I'm pretty sure that's selecting to only wake up Yui when she's having a sleep over.
Oh ! It has to be before late night to wake up Yui when Kaedae's sleeping ! I woke her up at late night, that's why it didn't work. Thank you.
Oh and do you how to get Aoi's third picture in her profile ? I got all the girls except her.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Oh ! It has to be before late night to wake up Yui when Kaedae's sleeping ! I woke her up at late night, that's why it didn't work. Thank you.
Oh and do you how to get Aoi's third picture in her profile ? I got all the girls except her.
According to the game, I've unlocked all her scenes and I've double checked that I have finished in every position on those scenes...all I have is 2 as well. It bugs me that she's the only one with 2, but it appears like that is all there is.

Maybe this is one of those cases of the game being listed as "complete" since it has endings (an F95 site rule), but the dev is still adding to the game? That, or; dev just saw the game was 99% done, saw the work it would take to put in the Aoi scene that would be tied to the 3rd pic and just didn't feel like it. It could also be that they wanted to meet a release date deadline for that update.

Reactions: Hideshinji

sosoisdas

Mar 27, 2023
how do i save in this game? like the usual buttons arent there (same with skipping), and pressing escape doesnt open the menu
plz help!!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how do i save in this game? like the usual buttons arent there (same with skipping), and pressing escape doesnt open the menu
plz help!!
Your just not far enough in probably. Once you can open up your item menu, save is along the different menu options lining the top. Hopefully you have changed the game into a language you can read.

2.80 star(s) 19 Votes