Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
is it English? or is there any type of translations?
No, but you can use which will hook and provide Bing auto-translations. I also use Translation Aggregator with Bing, Yandex, Infoseek, Excite and Google enabled. Its not 100% but you'll be able to follow the story without issue.

You can download the latest updated version of Translation Aggregator here.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well the hardest core NTR bad ending is finished, but that still leaves the two regular NTR routes, and also remember that the MC has the opportunity in one of the normal routes to give Christine the ok to be with other guys who knows where that could lead in the future? (Well, I know)

What missing images are you talking about?
i was waiting for more development before i picked this game back up. does christine have sex with robert or silver yet? as in actual images?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Well the hardest core NTR bad ending is finished, but that still leaves the two regular NTR routes, and also remember that the MC has the opportunity in one of the normal routes to give Christine the ok to be with other guys who knows where that could lead in the future? (Well, I know)

What missing images are you talking about?
Huh, the ending in the latest version is the "hardest core"? I am a bit disappointed since I thought it was fairly tame compared with the Japanese stuff. I think I would like to see more of Christine's thoughts as she was getting to that point. Idk, it felt a bit unfinished / incomplete for me. The story works logically, but still felt a bit short in the process of her transformation.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Huh, the ending in the latest version is the "hardest core"? I am a bit disappointed since I thought it was fairly tame compared with the Japanese stuff. I think I would like to see more of Christine's thoughts as she was getting to that point. Idk, it felt a bit unfinished / incomplete for me. The story works logically, but still felt a bit short in the process of her transformation.
Feedback taken. Our stuff is more on the low end of NTR that is true. There is more to come in the regular routes as well. I try to keep the scenarios less extreme and more realistic than other WEGs... whether or not I succeed at that I suppose is in the eye of the beholder.

But again, I appreciate the honest feedback.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
i been doing some reading:

Kinda cool

haven't tried this one yet, but was recommended

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
haven't tried this one yet, but was recommended
This is more like netorase, i've been reading a few chapters and its not that bad but sometimes i get bored by the long chapters. Now, there are another LN in the same site, -SAINT DOLL- with is a ntr story, a good one, i strongly recommend reading saint doll first.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Saw quite a few people recommending so I decided to give it a try.

A really good Mother NTR game. The game starts out with the sons POV and choices you make influence the 2nd part where you play as the Mom. It's got a decent story line that doesn't require complete suspension of disbelief which is really nice considering most Japanese games do.
Yeah, that's pretty good with a pleasing artstyle and corruption curve. It's clearly meant to be the middle of a series though. Also the scene hunting is hellish, with I think 16 choices total plus the score. The manual is just hilarious, here's what Google Translate gave me:

''【About route guide】
The route guide does not make any sense in this work.
There are no options that affect the ending,
Please do not consciously enjoy it.''

Yeah, thanks a lot. No, here's what you do, you go into the config file with Notepad, go to the bottom with all the 4-digit numbers and replace all the 0s at the end with 1s.

Reactions: cleanfeel

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, a member on anime-sharing explained how the two games work together.

Jun 17, 2018
I think once again, NTR writers are writing some ugly ass antagonist in the game as someone to steal the wife away. I wrote this a few post ago, but damn writers need to put themselves in the shoes of the woman.

Imagine if you were a woman, and your husband of many many years wants you to fuck his ugly ass boss. You say "fuck no". Then maybe you do it because of blackmail/coersion/wanting to please hubby. W/e. But you do NOT fall in love with his "massive dong". That just does not fucking happen EVER in real life. Sex is a lot more than a big dick. Love is a lot more than good sex. Love is about emotional support, comfort, and really finding a partner. The writers MUST employ tactics that display the antagonist winning the girl using those tactics. A combination of good sex, emotional connection, and display of partnership is what will do TRUE ntr. Sure, the sex can be good. It MAY be addicting. But like all addicts, the guilt and revulsion will come. All writers miss this great opportunity for inner dialog. The guilt, the self pity, the degradation of pride, etc. It's all very beautiful and deserves its own scenes.

After realizing this fact I cannot enjoy most of the NTR stuff. Sure I still play them and jerk off to them, but it just feels slightly missing and unrealistic.

Here is a much more realistic scenario that I've read from Reddit's relationship_advice. The woman starts seeing some other dude. First it was just texting / flirting. Then it becomes physical. She still very much loves hubby and the family they built, but her lust wants to be satisfied. She's not anyone's "bitch", but her own master in wanting to fuck other men. (Now, she could be blackmailed or whatever, but there just wouldn't be any love from being force fucked, even if she orgasms)

Now, the hubby has to display degradation in his ability to provide. Maybe he gets sick. Maybe the antagonist is another guy at the company and does a lot better than the husband. Sure, you can write the small dick big dick in there too. But you have to include a lot of other, non sexual things that makes the antagonist objectively better than the guy. THAT's how real relationships fall apart and how real life NTR happens. Maybe you can add flaws for the husband too, like easily jealous. Not trusting wife. Promising to stop drinking but still drinks, etc.
I agree pal, I also mentioned that this Yabunuma series is not my type, neither I feel realistic. I just wrote about this one because author put some weights on description of erotic scene. Well, like you said, it is good fapping material but that is all, it is very unlikely to happen in real world. Yabunuma is written in 2009, so it is very old. But I introduce here, just because I have a chance to play it. That is all. I'm more interested in realistic NTR and realistic wife-reluctantly-taken story like you.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I think when it's too realistic, most wouldn't look up for this fetish. I mean NTR is playing with jealousy, so giving them a super-realistic-scenario would be too much. I personally would not like it too realistic (but personal taste etc...). But slower approach is good, and not the "oh big dick - i'm lovin it" or "Okay he blackmails me"-standard story would be great too.
Most things I miss these days is the realistic relation between the characters...I mean, 95% percent today seems to be: fuck your mum/sister and then someday there is ntr thrown in (which mostly means: there are other guys, but no real stealing more like "oh someone else is fucking one of the girls, but I should be the only dick ALL girls want to fuck"). God, I wish there would be a loving girlfriend, some guys trying to hit on her, and a family who is supporting you, but will get in focus of some of the bad guys too, so you have to protect all, or at least your girl...and all without trying to fuck your family.
I understand incest is interesting and harem sound like a dream, but nowadays nearly every game seems to focus on just this.

Btw: Leanne 2 had some real "brutal" ntr with Seria. I'm a little bit bored too play the other factions (witches & church) to see, if they have similar scenes...but Seria was really fine for me. Got tricked and the girlfriend stolen and now have to "watch" them fuck everytime when I want to talk to her...

Reactions: troula

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think when it's too realistic, most wouldn't look up for this fetish. I mean NTR is playing with jealousy, so giving them a super-realistic-scenario would be too much. I personally would not like it too realistic (but personal taste etc...). But slower approach is good, and not the "oh big dick - i'm lovin it" or "Okay he blackmails me"-standard story would be great too.
Most things I miss these days is the realistic relation between the characters...I mean, 95% percent today seems to be: fuck your mum/sister and then someday there is ntr thrown in (which mostly means: there are other guys, but no real stealing more like "oh someone else is fucking one of the girls, but I should be the only dick ALL girls want to fuck"). God, I wish there would be a loving girlfriend, some guys trying to hit on her, and a family who is supporting you, but will get in focus of some of the bad guys too, so you have to protect all, or at least your girl...and all without trying to fuck your family.
I understand incest is interesting and harem sound like a dream, but nowadays nearly every game seems to focus on just this.

Btw: Leanne 2 had some real "brutal" ntr with Seria. I'm a little bit bored too play the other factions (witches & church) to see, if they have similar scenes...but Seria was really fine for me. Got tricked and the girlfriend stolen and now have to "watch" them fuck everytime when I want to talk to her...
i never played through with a translator. what happens with seria?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
When you follow her story you try to heal the disease which is plaguing her homeland (-isle?) so you start to gether reagents from everywhere. Then you have to go to the Isle in the island where she came from. on the way, cheeta (yeah suppose this name is supposed to tell you what he will do) which is from the same island, and wants to help too. IF you let him cum with you, HE will sleep at night in serias house which means in the rules of this island he is her husband now...which means: you get no sex, and have to watch him getting her virginity and will have sex everytime you talk to her...
And for me, who thought he will just help, he's named after an animal (I'm so stupid sometimes :D) and I will just follow her loveroute to marry this wonderful girl...and than: hey look he is fucking her all night long, and she now don't love you anymore...search another girl...

Hopefully the other girls have something similar....but most time you just try to bring distance between them and the king....and don't let them be defeated (which is nearly impossible if you are not to dumb). Seria/Cheeta was some NTR like most "true" ntr-fans will surely like...and it's easy to avoid, just send cheeta far away from her :p

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Hi folks. There are two games which are intersting but are not available here. I post a request for one of them (I, Cuckold by Safetywordignored ). The other one is The Cuckold Tree in the following link: .

Just so you know and follow the request or file your one if intersted.

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
When you follow her story you try to heal the disease which is plaguing her homeland (-isle?) so you start to gether reagents from everywhere. Then you have to go to the Isle in the island where she came from. on the way, cheeta (yeah suppose this name is supposed to tell you what he will do) which is from the same island, and wants to help too. IF you let him cum with you, HE will sleep at night in serias house which means in the rules of this island he is her husband now...which means: you get no sex, and have to watch him getting her virginity and will have sex everytime you talk to her...
And for me, who thought he will just help, he's named after an animal (I'm so stupid sometimes :D) and I will just follow her loveroute to marry this wonderful girl...and than: hey look he is fucking her all night long, and she now don't love you anymore...search another girl...

Hopefully the other girls have something similar....but most time you just try to bring distance between them and the king....and don't let them be defeated (which is nearly impossible if you are not to dumb). Seria/Cheeta was some NTR like most "true" ntr-fans will surely like...and it's easy to avoid, just send cheeta far away from her :p
Is this in the 1.4+ update?

I honestly tried playing that game but so much text and it's so hard t.t I'm actually the guy who did the partial for 1.36

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I played the last version with patches and your partial (which helps a lot, thanks for that!) and actually I'm trying to figure out the other storys.
But with only the help of "Visual Novel Reader" it's a slow progress, because this programm is eating more RAM than some of the games, although it does the job pretty good.
If you wanna do some new partial and need help, contact me, I will try my best to help, but expect nothing perfect...

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I played the last version with patches and your partial (which helps a lot, thanks for that!) and actually I'm trying to figure out the other storys.
But with only the help of "Visual Novel Reader" it's a slow progress, because this programm is eating more RAM than some of the games, although it does the job pretty good.
If you wanna do some new partial and need help, contact me, I will try my best to help, but expect nothing perfect...
Yeah don't use the piece of shit. I have a super strong computer and it still perform like shit.

I use this combination and it works great:

1. Hook -> NextHooker-beta-v3.2.1. I used to use ITHVNR-3.5640.1-win32, try that if NextHooker doesn't work
2. Translation Aggregator 2018.07.21.r190

Honestly the majority of the work is very technical you need to know a bit of JavaScript. There COULD be some work like I give you a file and you give me back translation. But I don't have any motivation to continue the project...

So you're using my partial made for 1.36 for 1.4? I am pretty sure you're playing 1.36 because I plugged 1.4 with my partial before and there were conflicts.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes