Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Any mother ntr or mother sharing or basically family ntr games that you guys know and would recommend? I've been searching from many days and I'm unable to find none! I already played games like tyrant, culture shock!thanks in advance!

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Any mother ntr or mother sharing or basically family ntr games that you guys know and would recommend? I've been searching from many days and I'm unable to find none! I already played games like tyrant, culture shock!thanks in advance!
Since you've got a thing for Mother NTR or Family NTR like me. Though some of these doesn't really fit the bill but I'm pretty sure they might suffice.

My Wife's a Star -
You've got a wife and you've got a mother (NTR for mother hopefully very soon). (Optional NTR)

Mad Turn -
You've got wife NTR here as well. (Update is coming VERY SOON) (Optional NTR)

Project Hotwife -
It's going to that route right now. (Somewhat Optional)

Family, Friends and Strangers -
Just started out but it focuses on the Mother's NTR side of things.

The Spellbook -
Really fits your description.

I hope that help's you out.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how could you list all those games, but not tell him about the one in your sig lol

haven't play any of those games yet but if you say there is mother being NTR'd, i'm gonna have to try them.

family NTR is the best NTR, so long as the game allows you to have sex with them too. if they were never an option for you, then the NTR doesn't hit as hard.

that's why i love culture shock, the mom and sister are both obtainable so the NTR feels better. if that's even a way of putting it lol.

Reactions: FalseOath

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
how could you list all those games, but not tell him about the one in your sig lol

haven't play any of those games yet but if you say there is mother being NTR'd, i'm gonna have to try them.

family NTR is the best NTR, so long as the game allows you to have sex with them too. if they were never an option for you, then the NTR doesn't hit as hard.

that's why i love culture shock, the mom and sister are both obtainable so the NTR feels better. if that's even a way of putting it lol.
He already played Culture Shock. That was the first game that popped into my mind.

Reactions: cleanfeel

fbass

May 18, 2017
Not really an NTR game but does have a mother NTR scene

Reactions: Starlight08

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
sadly, whether she gets raped or not becomes irrelevant. after a certain point, both routes merge and the game plays out as if she was never raped.

she gets over being raped pretty quickly. hopefully the developer goes into more depth. you just don't get over being raped after 1 shift at work...

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Since you've got a thing for Mother NTR or Family NTR like me. Though some of these doesn't really fit the bill but I'm pretty sure they might suffice.

My Wife's a Star -
You've got a wife and you've got a mother (NTR for mother hopefully very soon). (Optional NTR)

Mad Turn -
You've got wife NTR here as well. (Update is coming VERY SOON) (Optional NTR)

Project Hotwife -
It's going to that route right now. (Somewhat Optional)

Family, Friends and Strangers -
Just started out but it focuses on the Mother's NTR side of things.

The Spellbook -
Really fits your description.

I hope that help's you out.
Thanks for the suggestions mate, appreciate it alot! Played all of these games expect mad turn (coz of the engine)! Dude I swear I've been all over the Google typing in "mom ntr games" for like over 4months!it's pretty hard to find a game that exists in this category and that to from a male/son/husband perspective!just finished playing "love and submission" game cos i saw a post about mom having her own love interest! Played it all night and all I got was a bj scene!

Jun 17, 2018
Another Jap NTR novels.

"Do you still like me?"

Use google translator, or excite or weblio translator. Same author with Tomohame (which I recommended in earlier post). I think heroine is naive, though it is not entirely her fault. But still, she should feel some responsibility for this situation...

Story of 2 couples, Ryota - Chika and Kenji - Kayoko. All four are friends. One day, Kenji suggest a double date + date with other's partner. Ryota accepts. In fact, Kenji liked Kayoko long time ago, when he was young, he still had a little bit of emotion towards her.

Chika is totally shocked by his BF's cheating attitude. (Ryota didn't fully cheated in fact, this is the trap of Kenji) For Kenji, this is perfect opportunity. He try his best to persuade and seduce Chika, and eventually she submits to his temptation (even after double date event is over)......

This is not a typical swapping story, and heroine really regrets her decision, but oh well, she couldn't win against such temptation and seduction.

Author of this series is famous for adult parody novels. The series I'm introducing is "Pain (or suffering) of Ichiro Ogami" which is NTR version parody of "Sakura Wars" anime.

Among them, I think the series number 5, "Kanzaki Sumire" is the best NTR content. Others are good, but for me, this one is better.

After retirement, Sumire finally married with Ichiro. She was very happy, but her family and parents didn't like Ichiro, because he is from 'lower class'. Sumire's family is very rich and powerful family. On top of that, Ichiro have serious problem with his reproduction ability, more precisely, his sperm. Under those situations, Sumire need to bear his kid, especially a boy, who will be the heir of the family and business. In addition, without a kid, her parents would force her to divorce him. Being desperate, Sumire accepts dangerous suggestion...

This work is not realistic at all, but hey, it is parody of anime series, so it doesn't need to be realistic IMO.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions mate, appreciate it alot! Played all of these games expect mad turn (coz of the engine)! Dude I swear I've been all over the Google typing in "mom ntr games" for like over 4months!it's pretty hard to find a game that exists in this category and that to from a male/son/husband perspective!just finished playing "love and submission" game cos i saw a post about mom having her own love interest! Played it all night and all I got was a bj scene!
I know how you feel. It's frustrating trying to find a decent NTR game. Most NTR games doesn't really have a decent story around it. Sorry but I'm talking about the Tyrant and Bully. But it's basically personal opinion. And regarding Love and Submission, I too played the game cuz of the scene. I hope they try to branch out and have an optional NTR scene for all the girls (Especially the Mom).

kden

Jan 30, 2019
Have you tried ? The mom's corruptive storyline where the son cucked his dad when he got locked out is really my kind of fetish.

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
Any good NTR/cheating content recommendations in the Life Selector collection? Just watched part of Cheating Valentine, and that hit the vibe pretty well.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally... I find the use of most games of NTR quite... bad.

First of all what creators mostly do is choose between unavoidable NTR and optional NTR. In my case I can accept unavoidable NTR at the start of a game, later than that is kind of... killing the game feeling if you know what I mean, if what I do during the game won't help my MC to change a certain situation... it kind of feels off.

In the case of optional I just find it stupid, in the end it is just netorase, giving your loved one away because you fully knows what will happen, even more you are actively pushing it by selecting the options with the big "NTR WARNING".

I personally always prefer the avoidable way of NTR, which means that the NTR will happen unless you solve x issue or achieve y conditions.

An example would be that the girlfriend is going to travel to visit her parents in another town, at first it isn't anything bad but if you care a bit you will find out that there have been active goblin attacks in the road to that town, if you don't solve the issue then the goblins may capture your girlfriend during her travel and fuck her quite a lot, obviously leaving her with the goblins a lot of time would have heavy effects on her until the point she won't leave anymore.

In that situation the MC could have prevented it by clearing the goblins when he knew the situation or perhaps accidentaly in the past.

One good mechanic that I have found in many adult games is a capture mechanic and this mechanic is represented in two types of games, RPG and strategy.

-In the strategy version we usually have female generals that if they are defeated by the enemy will be raped until the point they join the enemy. A good example would be Leane of legitimate crown, it's in japanese but it's a very good game. The usual bad point is that to start the NTR it requires the player to give suicide missions to the female generals and don't rescue them. Of course this is easy to solve if you think a bit about it, like adding events in which a female general acts without orders, kidnappings... basically things that force the player to act.

-In the RPG version we have two types, the first one is event based so that the girlfriend gets kidnapped by a character, basically it's rescue her from the kidnapper, the second one is when you go adventuring with your girlfriend, get defeated and you find yourself left alone.

The capture mechanic is something quite interesting that many games use and it's a valid resource.

Another good mechanic is the seduction mechanic from NPC's, this can be used before and after the relationship starts with a girl, most of the times it uses as an ending the pregnancy. In this case we find the MC and other NPC's competing for the love of a girl, not being limited to one girl. In some games it gives the possibility to end up destroying your rivals.

This type of game what it usually needs are stats, specially refering to the girlfriend or any other girl in the game and it's usually quite open in the sense that you have information about the current progress of the rival and yourself.

Basically those are the two main types of mechanics used in good NTR games and they follow the avoidable way, both of them are quite good but one thing that must be said is that it requires NTR to be part of the game system, in the sense that it needs it's stats and being integrated into the game.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yes. A classic. Let's not forget the links though. ;)
If you like it don't forget to support the author. He has a where he releases the chapters of the second book.
CBA to read it all, but does the bully fuck the teacher?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes