Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
How can I forget the legend Mathew Elizabeth?

You can also see good content about bullies and moms here:
Thanks for the share. I love this thread. Keep it boys.

Jun 17, 2018
How can I forget the legend Mathew Elizabeth?

You can also see good content about bullies and moms here:
Yeah, asstr is also famous adult story storage.

Kristen collection is well known one. But I'm curious if they update those lists... From there, wife stories of nonconsensual stories sometimes have NTR contents.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
So I started reading this manga:
This is a vanilla manga, but god damn is it prime scenario for NTR.
Premise is really cute, tomboyish girl teases nerdy guy. Any actual NTR manga with a girl character like her? She's so attractive for corruption / ntr

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent (2012) contains both vanilla and nasty NTR !!!!!!!
Manga version (English):

Reactions: FigelNarage

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

(I don't have any other working link)
Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent (2012) contains both vanilla and nasty NTR !!!!!!!
Heh it's OK. Chisa x Pon is not getting translated lmfao!

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
So I'm looking for some type B ntr games from the male perspective with pregnancy. I liked how Sana from BreastMafia handled it even though the art was not my style and the Mijiishi games even though thats netorase.
So I would want it to be something non linear where the girl/s decide they want to fuck and go somewhere.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone read Rebecca's comics? If not, Rebecca's Housewife at Play series are the best Western lesbian NTR series i can find. I definitely recommend them to all ntr fans.

Reactions: fbass

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Saw this movie last night, pretty hot NTR type of movie. This guy just fuck's everyone in his friend's family. Mom sister ,some girl in a wheel chair yeah i know wheel chair WTF, but she's pretty hot. Even bang's his friend's girlfriend. Bit of a weird funny movie but still got some really hot scene's. I say funny cause the actor's are cringe!.

Imdb:

Movie is on Youtube:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
American Raphael talks his colleague at the Parisian University into spending his summer at the family's country mansion. But once there Raphael seduces and plays the sisters and mother against each other - until everyone is revealed at their very worst. As it turns out - that was Raphael's intention all along - because his own torrid past is deeply rooted in their family's dirty history.
hehe

Reactions: fbass

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
New guy here. I have been a fan of NTR fot quite some time (almost 5-6 years). Best part of NTR for me is where bad guy (or not) seduce your girl slowly and then girl willingly choose him over you (You can call it a type of NTR A). I absolutely hate and despise NTR where your girl got raped and then started enjoying it. Well the point of NTR for me is that a guy better than you did his work and stolen your girl from you. A bit of blackmailing is allowed if it's not stupid. And i prefer sister or girlfriend NTR over Mom.
Will give some examples to further elaborate what i like specifically.
1. Thug Hero Party was one of the heaviest NTR that i read anywhere especially when your gf choose him willingly.
2. Minako (wife) was pretty good too. Another similar game is Young Wife Souffle (not available on F95zone).
3. Curse of Pleasure and Fleeting Iris are absolute beauty.
4. Rhode's Fortress was good too but didn't like the rape part.
5. Road Trip by Malleck and Anna are good too.
6. Like Amor Magical Academy just because that it has a lot of different options for NTR.
7. Author needs to up his speed for Jessica O Neil's hard news because its also among one of the best.
8. Sarah of the Rotation good too.

Now what other stuff do you suggest for me. What else do you think i am missing out?

Vitreoush

Oct 2, 2017

THUG HERO PARTY is getting a Steam release. WTF?
I think the bigger concern is whether m1zuki is getting any credit or share of the profits from that release? I can't imagine that Kagura is actually re-translating that game, more likely they're just editing m1zuki's (insanely good) translation work. I really hope they address that because I can't really support them ripping off other translators like that, even if I am glad they have brought some more obscure titles into english. Heck, m1zuki actually burnt himself out completely through his translation work (as far as I know). Does anybody know if they've addressed that at all?

Reactions: Eldar
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes