Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I think the bigger concern is whether m1zuki is getting any credit or share of the profits from that release? I can't imagine that Kagura is actually re-translating that game, more likely they're just editing m1zuki's (insanely good) translation work. I really hope they address that because I can't really support them ripping off other translators like that, even if I am glad they have brought some more obscure titles into english. Heck, m1zuki actually burnt himself out completely through his translation work (as far as I know). Does anybody know if they've addressed that at all?
Without actually looking into the code and text, it would be impossible to say one way or another. Before talking about compensating m1zuki, let's actually bring definitive proof that they "stole" it.

Even after that, it is a grey area. Did m1zuki have permission to translate someone's work for profit? No. So why would the IP owner now owe him money? m1zuki did something illegal in the first place (which we all benefit from).

Finally, even if m1zuki DOES deserve credit / money , why would anyone care? You think that somehow he'll be enticed to do more work? Maybe. Long shot. Highly unlikely.

Jun 17, 2018
New guy here. I have been a fan of NTR fot quite some time (almost 5-6 years). Best part of NTR for me is where bad guy (or not) seduce your girl slowly and then girl willingly choose him over you (You can call it a type of NTR A). I absolutely hate and despise NTR where your girl got raped and then started enjoying it. Well the point of NTR for me is that a guy better than you did his work and stolen your girl from you. A bit of blackmailing is allowed if it's not stupid. And i prefer sister or girlfriend NTR over Mom.
Will give some examples to further elaborate what i like specifically.
1. Thug Hero Party was one of the heaviest NTR that i read anywhere especially when your gf choose him willingly.
2. Minako (wife) was pretty good too.
3. Curse of Pleasure and Fleeting Iris are absolute beauty.
4. Rhode's Fortress was good too but didn't like the rape part.
5. Road Trip by Malleck and Anna are good too.
6. Like Amor Magical Academy just because that it has a lot of different options for NTR.
7. Author needs to up his speed for Jessica O Neil's hard news because its also among one of the best.
8. Sarah of the Rotation good too.

Now what other stuff do you suggest for me. What else do you think i am missing out?
You have similar interest of NTR with mine. Check my other posts, I wrote several novels in this post somewhere...

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
New guy here. I have been a fan of NTR fot quite some time (almost 5-6 years). Best part of NTR for me is where bad guy (or not) seduce your girl slowly and then girl willingly choose him over you (You can call it a type of NTR A). I absolutely hate and despise NTR where your girl got raped and then started enjoying it. Well the point of NTR for me is that a guy better than you did his work and stolen your girl from you. A bit of blackmailing is allowed if it's not stupid. And i prefer sister or girlfriend NTR over Mom.
1. Thug Hero Party was one of the heaviest NTR that i read anywhere especially when your gf choose him willingly.
2. Minako (wife) was pretty good too.
6. Like Amor Magical Academy just because that it has a lot of different options for NTR.
7. Author needs to up his speed for Jessica O Neil's hard news because its also among one of the best.

Now what other stuff do you suggest for me. What else do you think i am missing out?
Disagree with you about Road Trip by Malleck. It was a very buggy rushed mess in the finishing of it/ completion. For that reason I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Disagree with you about Road Trip by Malleck. It was a very buggy rushed mess in the finishing of it/ completion. For that reason I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.
I played it smoothly without many bugs. But still i was talking about story and setting of the game regarding NTR. Was a great NTR story.

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
2. Minako (wife) was pretty good too. Another similar game is Young Wife Souffle (not available on F95zone).

NTRPG 1 and 2 is from the creator of thug hero and it's the heavier by far.
Also you will find around Misaki part time job which is also rpg but with a lot of ntr options and no grind battles (there are a couple more on the same setup).
A western one i think is called Anna ? it's on this forum along with Lilly of the valley (also western)
My girlfriend's amnesia has also optional ntr but it's a good rpg/vn (also western)
seeds of chaos (is work on progress but non the less great game with a lot of content).

PS 1: I have many more jap games to recommend but not sure which were translated and which not. Although if you run out of content i don't mind look at them once more.

PS 2: All the above mentioned should exist on this site. Have fun!

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
I think the bigger concern is whether m1zuki is getting any credit or share of the profits from that release? I can't imagine that Kagura is actually re-translating that game, more likely they're just editing m1zuki's (insanely good) translation work. I really hope they address that because I can't really support them ripping off other translators like that, even if I am glad they have brought some more obscure titles into english. Heck, m1zuki actually burnt himself out completely through his translation work (as far as I know). Does anybody know if they've addressed that at all?
If i remember correctly m1zuki retired from fan translating games and i thing he did it for free without claims. Also i show some posts saying that he started legit translations on some company like mangagamer? Not sure if it's true though.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
NTRPG 1 and 2 is from the creator of thug hero and it's the heavier by far.
Also you will find around Misaki part time job which is also rpg but with a lot of ntr options and no grind battles (there are a couple more on the same setup).
A western one i think is called Anna ? it's on this forum along with Lilly of the valley (also western)
My girlfriend's amnesia has also optional ntr but it's a good rpg/vn (also western)
seeds of chaos (is work on progress but non the less great game with a lot of content).

PS 1: I have many more jap games to recommend but not sure which were translated and which not. Although if you run out of content i don't mind look at them once more.

PS 2: All the above mentioned should exist on this site. Have fun!
I am aware of almost all of the games you mentioned. Already played NTRPG 1&2. Misaki part time is on my list. I have played Anna Exciting Affection. Great NTR game. Seed of Chaos is also on my list just waiting for it to get a bit more complete. Don't know much about Lilly of the Valley.
I used to play some japanese NTR VNs with VN translator but it's just too much of hassle so now i just wait for English translation.

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
I am aware of almost all of the games you mentioned. Already played NTRPG 1&2. Misaki part time is on my list. I have played Anna Exciting Affection. Great NTR game. Seed of Chaos is also on my list just waiting for it to get a bit more complete. Don't know much about Lilly of the Valley.
I used to play some japanese NTR VNs with VN translator but it's just too much of hassle so now i just wait for English translation.
Then once again:

Nymphomania paradox
Mature quest
To H
Meltys quest
Mischief war
Inn my wife
Adventurous couple
JK: NT-R
The nobleman's retort
Ane kasegi
Living with a nympho.

Did i managed to deliver this time?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
This is inter-channel NTR invitation.
`Netorare Nation`
`/ntr/`
`NTR RPG` for role playing NTR via Discord :smiley:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This is inter-channel NTR invitation.
`Netorare Nation`
`/ntr/`
`NTR RPG` for role playing NTR via Discord :)
Why is there 3? lol

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone watched the newly released "Tsuma ga kirei ni natta wakke"? It is only 15 minutes but that was really fun. You can download english translated version from erokuni.

Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Anyone watched the newly released "Tsuma ga kirei ni natta wakke"? It is only 15 minutes but that was really fun. You can download english translated version from erokuni.
Thanks for the link. Its based on the VN by Orcsoft, nice to see a OVA of it.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
NTR games in japanese ?
hentaifromhell.org
hentaibedta.net
onlyhgames.com

Those are sites with tags so search ntr or netorare and you'll have them almost all in existance.
Make sure to choose downloads from mirrors and there are zippy links. Also if you have trouble open the rars keep in mind that every site tells you the pass on the game's page (usually it's the site's name).

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Axioma;3894807 said:
You can try ntrpg 2 (it is on f95zone, you can find more ntr stuff there too).

For manga it is harder, because most of the mangas go fast to the h-scenes, they are made to be quick. But these ones are some (in my opinion) that delve more in the stories, if you did not read them already, but they vary a lot in quality and style:

Yuzuki N Dash (this author is a girl btw)
-
-
-

Mashiraga Aki (one of my favourites and I don't even like rape)
-
-
-
-

Toko-Ya

chaccu

Shikishiro Konomi

Otonano Gu-wa

TsuyaTsuya

Kiasa

Yamakumo

Tanaka Aji

ss-brain

*CGs sets

Kagemusha

P Herb

Most of these are just the first volume, search for the rest if you get interest. These are longer than the average ntr manga, maybe you will like it. I want to recommend more stuff, but there is a lot of stuff that I don't remember the name anymore.
Credits: Axioma,

Reactions: cleanfeel
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes