Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
The last time i played CK2, it was so broken that everybody was cuckolding each other. I guess they have patched the game since then.

On the other hand, it came to my attention that Akiro Kurosawa's first movie as a director (and the first Japanese movie who won awards at international scene) is actually a netorare story :) The movie is named Rashomon and is considered as one of the best movies ever made. A samurai is killed and his wife is raped by a bandit and 4 eye-witnesses speak at the trial. Each of them tells the story differently and one of the versions is netorare. Of course it is an old movie (1950) and there is no sex scene or nudity but still, if anyone want to watch an award-winning netorare story, then it is there.

kira123

May 27, 2017
Hey i have found a link for huge collections of manhwa. They are not translated though, but still worth it.

Visit that site and share your collections of ntr. i have found one

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Maybe not entirely NTR, but... CHECK IT, YOU WILL BE NOT DISAPPOINTED !!!
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a0bc95bdffde9ecf2e5ee15cbe35322e5d8f4d78&dn=Puppylove%20(2013)&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a0bc95bdffde9ecf2e5ee15cbe35322e5d8f4d78&dn=Puppylove%20(2013)&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969
Retro NTR suggestion for you to puke. :ROFLMAO: crime, drugs, family rape

Reactions: cleanfeel

tylercurtis

Jun 10, 2018
NTR games in development that I'm watching, listed in order of preference:
  1. Girl Gone Bad: comments on Patreon suggest that this is nearing completion
  2. The Tyrant (SAZ mod in particular)
  3. Pandora's Box: not much explicit content yet, but the storyline and renders are great, I have high hopes for this one!
  4. Hard Times in Hornstown: great game, in active development but I think NTR routes (check the walkthough for "cuckold") are mostly complete/stagnant at the moment
  5. Swing & Miss: starts slow, gets much more extreme including chastity and femdom elements, five stars would fap again
  6. Angelica's Origins: decent story, wish it was Ren'Py instead of RPGM
  7. The Adventurous Couple
  8. Project Hot WIfe
These are the ones that I got the most out of playing. I really prefer situations where it's non/dub-con on the part of the guy, or the girl starts off by cheating and then coerces the MC into it.

I also like a heavy element of SPH and femdom, and I don't mind sissification. If you can get into the sissification aspects, these games also include NTR scenes:
There are a few other games which popped up on my radar for NTR content, but I didn't really like them for one reason or another. These include:
  • My Emily: writing is decent, but I don't love the skin texture on the girl
  • Swinger Family: meh... it's more swinging than NTR, renders and writing are just OK
  • Cuck Simulator: game engine is awful, writing and renders are mostly OK but a few of the animations were really bad
  • Culture Shock: you don't have a gf/wife so it's only "NTR" if you consider members of your family wanting to have sex with others NTR
  • Because I Love Her: this one might end up being decent, storyline is a little unbelievable though
  • The Engagement: had high hopes given that the developer was called "NTR Adult Games", but the plot and writing is really weak
  • Jessica O'Neil's Hard News: renders are really good, writing is OK, but the most developed sex scene is with an unattractive old man which is not the style of NTR I prefer
  • The Spellbook: might get better in the future (it leaves off at a point where you put a spell on your girlfriend which might turn her into a slut) but for now the only "NTR" is due to your mom turning into a slut and having sex with ugly / unattractive guys

Last edited:

tylercurtis

Jun 10, 2018
You should check out Seeds of Chaos as well...and The Red Room if you like futa and believe in ALISHIA.
Thanks, I had checked them out in the past but the NTR seemed to "light" for me to really get into. As I recall (which might be incorrect):
  • Seeds of Chaos had a long intro, ending up with just a single NTR scene where the red demon character had dub-con sex with my girl one time. (This game is really well done, but ideally I'd want more NTR scenes.)
  • Red Room had a single NTR scene which, IIRC, was mostly femdom-focused, where the NTR involved other women instead of other men. Also, since the last update of Red Room was ~7 months ago, I'm not sure I'd consider it "actively developed".
Is there more NTR in them now?

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
SoC has plenty of scenes with Alexia (your wife) doing the dirty.

RR hasn't been updated, and will feature no men (aside from traps iirc), but the futa who does the NTR in the prologue will continue to do more NTR, according to the creator.

kira123

May 27, 2017
Code:
that's a good one

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
hello there, anyone know how to download from 1fichier ?
i tried to download something from h-suki, but its just like refresh the pge, nothing downloaded

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I hope that im not making anyone repeat anything too heavily but I want to know do you have a list specifically of the 'NTR Mystery ' style games where you see the partner/lover find 'misunderstanding' or hints about the cheating going on. For instance like having a conversation on the the phone and having to explain why someone is out of breathe.

The most recent example of this i can give, is the unfinished game Succubus Dream
Where the popular girl invites you to study then eventually drops major hints that she fucking another guy

Reactions: Parthornax

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Making a partial for this NTR game. So far, it's quite literally the first AAA NTR game I've played since Ariadne. It's VERY high quality

Reactions: CobraPL

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Ladies and Gentleman - lenghty NTR texts made by 'Letwri' - one of old AIF veterans, friend of BBBen. Shared with author's permission:

- A community driven story that follows Ben Stoltz, a reasonably normal kid trying to survive his delinquent filled high school as it suddenly becomes a demon/delinquent filled high school. Ben will have to figure out how to deal with this turn of events, as well and figure out some feelings for an old childhood friend and a sexy new teacher ... and possibly save the world. No pressure!
- A community driven story that follows hobbyist writer/game-maker Vince McCoy and his girlfriend Alice Walker. In an effort to drive interest in his games and stories, Vince decides to start including pictures of his real life girlfriend ... only to find them perhaps a little TOO poplar. As pressure mounts to include more and more risque photos Vince finds himself having to choose between his hobby and his normal life ...

Three PDFs​
"The PDFs are a bit tricky; I'd probably describe them as copies of a forum-driven story.
That include reader requests as well as the story itself."
- A forum driven story that follows Jake, a high school student with a thing for spy movies. Who better to ask if you want to find out if your beautiful girlfriend Fiona is cheating on you than someone who thinks of sneaking around and taking pictures as a game? What's the worst that could happen ...?
- A forum driven story, the sequel to The Test, once again following Jake. A few years after the fiasco with Fiona, Jake has tried to straighten up and fly straight (ish) now that he is in college and is attempting to catch the eye of the Tiffany, the sister of his old friend Mark. He must overcome his sometimes friend, sometimes rival Kent to compete for Tiffany's attentions all while dealing with some distracting visitors from his past ...
- A forum driven story following reformed bad boy Remi and his attempts to further his relationship with the girl who tamed him, Abby. Remi finds himself visited in dreams by a strange being offering to help him achieve his desires ... for a price. Surely it can't be real but, well, there's only one way to find out right?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes